Toussaint Stratagem

Toussaint Stratagem

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

Checking the phone for hundred times, a curse slipped on the mouth followed.

Looking at the outside in so much moody mood, the grey sky was mirroring all the unpleasant feelings building up.

“We have arrived, Sir,”

Ignoring his chauffer, opening his flip phone and still not getting any message, the young man wanted to smashed it out because of this event.

Not realizing that the chauffeur had opened the car door, the man in neat white suit with fading black strips without a tie was unwilling to step out. “Sir,” the man was older than the other and his strict tone reminded him of his math teacher on school.

“It better good or I’ll strike down this damn building. The others can go to hell.” The man stepped out grumbling before walking away in big steps.

Katalk

‘At last,’ he took his phone from his pocket and kept walking straight, ignoring the eyes of the others on him.

Before he read the message, someone bumped on him on the shoulder making his phone fall.

“Hey, watch your step!” His mood darkened and he shouted loudly to the one bumped on him. He even intended to yell or punch if necessary for finding the person wearing suit, guessing the one was a male.

But his mouth stopped working when he smelled sweet scent coming out of the guy and there were many other reasons as well which actually shut his mind for a while.

The big black eyes looked at him sharply by shoulder. It was the last thing he saw as it felt time was moving in slow motion.

“Sir,”

He blinked, finding his chauffeur face was close to him with a frown. He turned around to find the mesmerizing eyes but the guy was already gone.

And he found his phone had on his hand.

“Are you the one picking up my phone?” asked him in wonder.

The chauffer was shaking his head. “The man who bumped you did, Sir,” Then he gave his employer’s bag before leaving.

The man frowned and shook his head in fluster. He turned back to enter the building and dismissed his thinking of the stranger, a guy too, which wasn’t important.

But it was little hard for the sweet scent left on his shoulder accompanied him for the rest of the day.

☆☆☆☆☆

From all paperwork he faced in his entire life, Kim San Joong had handled it well and built the old wealth of his family on his own. There were easy and hard ways, some ended up in success, but some failures also came. They gave the 54 year-old man the wisdom and a lot of experiences about business world.

Yet, his love toward medical world and his parents had made San Joong to be known in public as good figure. Especially his marriage with the love his life, Lee Jae Min, who was still a known figure as the heiress of Lee family who would rather donate to many institutions in need rather than live her lavish life.

San Joong just wanted the best for his family and he fought for his beloved.

One struggle he had endured with his wife he considered the best he had achieved was fight against the Lee who were known to be arrogant and loved power. Fortunately, the daughter didn’t inherit her parents’ greed and even punished her by letting her married with the abandoned son of Kim.

Life was unpredictable.

The couple proved the negative thinking of others wrong. They lived with their own wealth and blessings. Everybody knew Kim San Joong, the neglected son, who worked so hard to protect his family with iron hand.

But Kim San Joong didn’t know everything would change. He himself had turned into his wife’s father little by little following the eyes people stared at his family.

And it impacted his son. The only son had to pay his blind resolution.

“What have I done…,”

San Joong could only blame himself while reading a paper on his hand which was the worst nightmare. The content hit the man who was one of the biggest donors and contributors in medical development in many countries, right on the face. Waking the poor father from the thing he had afraid of and tried to not cross it.

Once had enough for it became the nightmare haunted San Joong till this day.

“Dear,”

Soft voice brought the man looking up, facing the beautiful middle-aged woman, his wife, who was also looking at him with concern.

“Don’t hold it by yourself,” Jae Min stood up and walked to his husband who sat on the brown big leather chair behind his magnificent giant wood working desk. “Look at me!” two hands cupped the man carefully, afraid for the already teary man broken down back to his once deep guilt.

The middle-aged man could feel the soft hands of his wife caressing his cheeks. Then he realized he was crying.

“We must protect our son, remember we had gone far to not let them interfere with our lives,” the woman couldn’t help following his husband teary eyes and she hugged the man and put his head on her stomach hearing the man shaky hiccups.

“We had done this before, and we would do it, for our son, for our family,”

San Joong kept crying while hugging his wife close, hiding his face on his wife stomach. His breath had eased and his panic started to decrease hearing her soft voice of courage.

He was thankful for his wife and couldn’t ask more before his thinking went back to the paper. A paper which he thought he wouldn’t fight again but he would if it would hurt his son.

He had failed before, but he wouldn’t this time in the name of his one beloved family members.

Both of them didn’t know pair of eyes watching the moment of their breaking moment in unreadable glint.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Have you heard?”

Same question was spreading around among the socialite. As fast as flu, it kept being whispered one to another as no one wanted to miss the news.

Everyone had purposes, nevertheless they had same purposes.

‘To be up there, one must go down’ was a cruel but common idiom. And it was also happened among the richest.

Most of all was for their short time of fun to witness the fall. Yet it would be forgotten as fast as it comes.

No one bound to forever.

And few knew how the life forever was going to be.

☆☆☆☆☆

Tic tic tic

The sound of expensive wall clock was quite audible in big room. Not loud enough to disturb the woman who was focusing on arranging flowers.

Carefully the woman who had his hair curled behind in one place bun styled took one plant then others to the pot she had bought handsomely. She focused her mind completely on arranging, ignoring few people who stood in the room in silent. Simple but expensive pot matched with the plants which would be only last in few days, she really wanted it to ruin.

Not long after the door opened, revealing a maid brought a brown envelope on her hands. She stepped carefully not wanting to make a noise for she knew the rule when her employer had this particular time.

“What is it?” without sparing a glance to the maid who had stood beside her, she kept arranging her flowers.

“Mr. Yoon’s letter, Madam,”

It brought the woman to stop what she was doing and took the envelope the maid handed to her. She found a lot papers inside but one picked up her interest. And as soon she read a word in bold, her face smirked in distaste.

“How dare them to hide this from us,”

She threw the papers and looked at the flower arrangements in front of her which had been half finished.

“Call Jihyun, ask her to see me now!”

One of the maids bowed before leaving the room in hurry after hearing her cold tone.

“They need to get little lesson for this,”

She glared her flower arrangement feeling the passion for her hobby flew away.

One thing that Park Hye Soo hated was a disturbance on her favorite time.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Sir, Ms. Jihyun is waiting in your office,”

The man looked at his watch and glanced at the woman in front of her. His eyes squinted at his secretary in uninterestedly.

“When did she come?”

“Around 20 minutes ago,” she didn’t dare to look up, keeping her head down to look at the floor which was a far better choice when she was in this situation.

The man in suit felt something wasn’t right and it was on his.

The meeting was one of many moments that made him feeling tired and easily getting irritated. But sometimes things happened not the way he wanted, as he couldn’t control everything on his whim.

Like when he opened his office door, the sight of his younger sister smiling to him sickeningly sweet was one of the things he wished not to see.

After all, the once good and innocent girl grew up into handful spoiled heiress or annoying sister.

“Brother, how are you?” the lips painted in deep red color pulled a very happy smile which wasn’t fake but suspicious.

“Good,” nodded him, praising her calmness at the time. He sat right on his working chair and started to check files he needed to finish by tomorrow.

He knew his sister business wasn’t too important as per his guess, yet he was prepared for her one talent which as annoying as stubborn cold germs to him.

Alpha siblings weren’t having good terms with each other and it was a common sight. One of many reasons why he would rather not in one place with her any longer or hell would break loose in just 2 seconds.

Thankfully, as they reached adulthood, the fighting took more than 2 seconds to start. 1 hour or more was spent in peace if no one didn’t intend to look for a fight. Unfortunately, fighting was what his sister always tried to do every time they met.

“Have you heard from Mama?” Jihyun stood up with her tone sounded so light.

Yunho glanced at her questioningly and stopped his work. “What?”

“The engagement is off. Do you know why?” Jihyun walked to one of the floor-to-ceiling windows watching the city scenery in much, too much delighted face.

Yunho stared at his sister back in bored expression. “You ruined the pre-party?”

“Hahaha. Am I that naughty to you?”

“Enlighten me,” Yunho returned to work, ignoring his sister’s banshee laughing.

“It'll be my pleasure if I did but sadly no. I still love my unlimited credit card,” she checked out her nails thinking it was time for her daily beauty treatments.

“Is your to-be-fiance dead? Congratulations,”

“Worse. The white doll is an omega,” she smirked finding his brother fingers halted to turn the paper.

“The news just came out and boom! Anything falls apart, lesser impact on us though,” she looked at her brother and finally got his attention. “More on them as you also know who,” she took her limited brand purse from the sofa and slung back on her shoulder then fixed her hair with her fingers gently.

“The crown falls in one second just because,” she said in sing-a-song and whistle softly.

“What’s your point?” Yunho sat his back on his chair keeping his eyes on her, aware that she would start her word game.

“When will your marriage take place?” She took out her phone and typed message. “Don’t prepare it in hurry and tell me if you already decide the time. You know how women tend to take time to put make up on.”

She shut off her phone before looking back to Yunho. “Also, you better tell her that I'll be one of the bridesmaids, if don’t,” she walked to his brother’s desk slowly while her smile fell to stoic glare.

“We will see if that’s going to be happily ever after,” she stared down his brother in dead serious look which got Yunho's eyebrows squinted feeling there was more.

“Or it would be better if you marry that than the ,”

‘Yeah, there it goes.’

“I heard omega especially who had small attached on, is loud and so much better to for their libido is higher than when we consume or any illegal drugs out there. Imagine the power of a gigolo mixed with e.” She put her chin on her two open palms while her elbow on the table. “Doesn’t it suit with your liking? Doesn’t it? Doesn’t it?”

“If you don’t have anything to talk, the door is on your left,” Yunho shook his head while returned to check out his files.

For years practicing, it would be useless to get into his sister taunt on him. Both were prideful alphas and giving up wasn’t in their daily life. They were learning and Yunho maybe had mastered the way to be ignorant to his sister’s dirty mouth.

Since when she had it was one of many things Yunho didn’t want to know.

Jihyun pouted, little disappointed for his brother reaction. The cold man was really good at controlling his emotion and she was little defeated. A little. She didn’t want to admit it though for he would wear a winning-face all day.

After all, pride was thick in Jung blood, thicker than any alphas out there. That was one of many reasons they got to be the prominent family for many years in the past and to future.

“Suit yourself. You’ll miss the fun,” she huffed while glancing at him but still no expression, making her fuming at his brother’s ignorance.

Stomping her feet, she walked to the door but stopped after getting new idea that maybe could trigger Yunho. She smirked and turned around hauntingly arrogant.

“Father and mother asked you to join dinner sometimes, but I know you don’t care about us,” as she predicted Yunho’s attention back to her again. “After all, we’re the bad guy for making the cold prince colder,” she giggled inside seeing his brother eyes widened, fuming.

“I'll share you a secret that maybe calm your hardening head down,” she smirked. “You always said, the one to know first is the winner, and this little devil want to give you quite a bargain you know,”

“What bargain if it’s one of your wicked barks?” Little doubt lingering, but he was hiding it well from her.

“Is it?”

She turned around and right at the door, she turned her head, glancing at Yunho. “The right piece is maybe in front of you. So, call me when you decide to send me one of the new collections from Cartier,”

“Like I would,”

“Oh, I wouldn’t be so confident if I’m you, especially now,” she sang a song bringing discomfort to Yunho. “You have yet to see this omega, uh uh uh,” her forefinger wagged to the man who still maintained a poker face.

And the door closed, leaving Yunho in silent again.

He shook his head then to throw Jihyun play words away. He picked the pen and started to read the file again.

Like he said, her visit was unimportant. Useless in fact. While thinking how bad Jihyun was to him, his mind kept a bit of curiosity in just in case.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Damn it!” Yunho stood up and throw the pen right on the paper, making the ink scratch on the quite important deal paper.

Yet he could be careless about it as he remembered life before today.

Reaching the cordless phone on his desk, he called certain line while he was breathless. The phone rang yet the other end was not picked up and it just fueled his darkened mood.

Cursing his sister’s visit minutes ago.

Deciding that getting some air outside maybe could lessen his rage, Yunho bolted out from his office, passing by the empty secretary cube in front of his office. Thankfully the lift took only a moment to open or he would decide to bring his anger on lift service company instead.

It was lunch time, Not many people seen as they prefer to go outside than in the canteen the company provided. Everyone loved fast food and Starbucks coffee. And it was time for people to mingle together, talk, gossip, and share anything to their colleagues.

While Yunho rode his car out of the company building, away from all the beginnings of his vengeance.

It took 30 minutes for him to arrive at the place selling best toast ever and it reminded him of the time he was still a student in England.

Only there he could taste the original taste of a toast. Not just bread got burned in grilled together with butter. The owner or the chef of the small shop made an incredibly good taste, with same brand from England, then sold in Korea. That’s why it was the best.

The place was in very lone road. There were not many people there yet the store was still running. The toast must have fans. Breakfast was the only time the shop packed with people and have long queue.

Yunho parked the car across of the store, feeling a little calmed down. He pulled the brake and at the same time his phone rang. A certain message popped out on the screen, showing the message preview. His mood darkened in double.

Grabbing the current version of Samsung smartphone, which was bigger nonetheless fit right in his big hand, Yunho typed a message in anger, not forgetting to put red emoticons in several places. He got out from the car and crossed the road with a thought to send a voice note too.

“Look out!”

He turned and next he felt pain.

The last thing he remembered was unfocused vision with constant shaking and he heard words which was quite confusing before he lost to unconsciousness.

☆☆☆☆☆

After plucking the flower which had caught his attention for so long, the boy run back inside the house close to where he was.

Running with little panting while he felt his adrenaline pumped happily.

“Papi Jung!” seeing the silhouette of person he wanted to see, the boy ran faster almost sprinting.

The man turned his head a little and chuckled for the boy’s monstrous energy in the morning. “Slow down young boy. You surprised the heart of an old man and you’ll wake up Mami Han.”

“I’m young and much stronger than Papi Jung!” exclaimed the boy, pouting a little at the man and made fun of him again. “And Mami Han sleep like a log, Papi Han. She just drank her medicine so she wouldn’t wake up,”

“Oh, really?” the old man cleaned his hand from floor with green apron he wore before turning around and crouching down to the boy’s level. “You’re too energetic and it’ll make someone collapse soon. Remember Mami Han yesterday?”

“Mami Han is sick Papi,” the boy kept his pouting, making him look more adorable.

“And with your screech every time, she would die early boy,”

“Papi Jung!” the old man laughed so hard seeing his grandson mad for being teased like that.

“Mami Han would live longer and accompany me during my graduation ceremony and so on!” he puffed out his chest and two hands on waist. “Beside I always helped her cooking,”

“No, you didn’t!”

“Yes, I do! I picked up flower!” He extended his two hands showing the flowers he had plucked earlier.

Papi Jung laughed at his antics. “After that, you would hide away from her,” her pinched his chubby cheeks making them red and the boy grumbled cutely.

“I’m a good boy, Papi Jung, not like you. You couldn’t win any debate with Mami Han,” he squinted his already small eyes looking so cute to the elder.

“How could I win, I love Mami Han so much,”

“I do too love her, so I’ll protect her and you Papi Jung. Just wait, when I grow up I’ll have a much stronger body and my smartness will double even more and beat you!” the boy exclaimed still on his full confident stance.

“Oh, you do?”

“Yes! Believe me, Papi Jung,” the boy hit his puffed chest with his small fist. “Because I’m better than Papi Jung, I’m the future leader of alpha!”

“I’ll protect you both and you would be my side when I get my life gem just like Mami Han,” the boy puffed his cheeks making the baby fat on his cheeks prominent.

“Papi Jung and Mami Han will give you the best surprise gift ever,” The man tickled the boy making him squealed and dropped into his bear hug. “Boy, you’re having energy too much. You can move your little feet entire day. It’ll make you older faster than me. Just watch, your gem is the one who will find you and empty your piggy bank, and also nonchalant to your antic!”

“Papi Jung!” yelled Yunho in frustration for getting teased again. “What is non-nonchalant?” the boy frowned upon hearing unusual words from his grandpa.

The old man chuckled before his expression turned to solemn. “Yes, yes. You’ll be great, much greater than me and our ancestor, but you need to wake up now, Yunho, my lovely grandchild,”

Yunho blinked.

“It’s time to get your dream gem now,”

The boy lost his happy expression before everything was blur and then nothing.

☆☆☆☆☆

Loud whispering and disbelieving faces, close to surprised look, couldn’t describe anything out of the statement they have just heard.

“What?” whispered the middle-aged looking man sitting at the head chair of the meeting room while his eyes were still looking upfront before his head turned slowly to the seat on his right.

“You heard it.”

The man’s fury was breaking faster than ever. “I heard nonsense.”

“The nonsense is serious-"

“Yunho,”

“And it’s not up to debate,” the young man who had the same eyes with the other looked similarly tense. “Neither you could change it cause I’m sure with my decision,”

Two men in different age were glaring at each other, not willing to back down. Parent and child with alpha genes were always in competition because of high confidence and had always been opinionated.

The people in the room could only throw glance among themselves. Even though they also had so much money-power in business yet it wasn’t enough to make them interrupt the two men who had a family bond.

“Isn’t it too rushing to decide now?” said the older man softly, trying not to fall into a heated argument with the only young man attending major shareholder meeting.

“For you,” Yunho glance at the man, ”but not for me. There’s nothing to lose either,”

The president eyes were still lingering full of question at Yunho and the rage between them had decreased a little. Enough to get him lower his ego, letting the interest sipped in.

“Tell us then how much we could get?”

Yunho smirked inwardly. “No story telling for this is my decision and I’m also not a part of your group business,”

Jung Yoo Il frowned, ignoring the others who started to fuse over Yunho’s bold words. He glanced at his son who looked at him with smile full of meaning.

☆☆☆☆☆

Light was blur, but little by little it was so bright to see.

He blinked slowly, trying to make his eyes get used to it. Cleaning disinfectant odor hit his sense. Dryness was felt from mouth to throat while anxiety was getting through his mind. Everything was jumbled in mess.

“Thank you, Martha.”

“You’re welcome, dear. Let me know if you need anything,” two voices but had different impact on him. “You know the button,”

The deep clicking noise was caught by his hearing sense before beeping noise and door shutting were heard.

‘Where’s that voice?’ wondered him while his mind started to work amidst confusion.

Turning his neck is almost a heavy task but it was not too big of a problem to be concerned. His blurry eyes were cleared right at the moment to face someone…catching.

‘Is my heart thumping just now?’

“You are awake.”

His eyes moved from the lips to the eyes of the stunning stranger.

If the face features before left him in wonder, the eyes shot him speechless, throat felt drier and gulping movement was caught the other who immediately moved to the side of the bed.

“Wait, I’ll call the doctor-"

“Sto…ppp,” grunted voice echoed as if he just swallowed sand.

But the other didn’t listen and went straight to push the button to someone he was sure would be called ‘Martha'. Not just ‘Martha' for quite a few people then entered the room liked a bee pack. One was pulling the enthralling person away from him before he was handled by them.

Sometimes he was grumbling, mostly let his body taken care of by their hands and instruction, ignoring the embarrassing realization for him was being catheterized.

The doctors though, he tried to give his best response to them during examinations.

“Are you tired, Mr. Jung?”

He was almost flipped at that. The question was so unnecessary, “God damn it! I’m not an 80 year-old man!”

Unfortunately, the doctors didn’t know who exactly the young man was. They were sure he was tired and they vowed to give their patients as best as they could to understand but he was not in very good mood.

“If I still be here tomorrow, you’ll see something and wouldn’t be happy to take care of me anymore,” the stoic but sharp look from the still weak patient scared them but no one went out for he caught a new presence entered the room quietly, so much quiet like feline but with graceful step.

He decided that giving his clouded brain a little force would be good.

“I would sue this damn hospital if the beauty stays on our conversations and I believe medical record of a patient is confidential matter,” the doctor followed his eyes pointing at the person behind them who also looked somehow annoyed too.

Still no one bothered over the adjective attached to the person who was also a man because they would also say it, the person was indeed beautiful for a man. That could be aside for they need to explain a far more important matter to the patient on the bed.

And the distraction for the grumpy patient was gone. Not for long but it helped him to get his mind cleared in 100% as one by one the doctors explained what happened on him and to everything.

Crashing accident, mild wound which scratch there on there, and his 2 days sleeping like dead was caused by stress. It was not disturbing him as he wasn’t worried about it, but his mind was occupied with something else.

“Your phone was crushed, sorry about it,” the beauty, when did he called that, had sat beside the bed with a poker look but was judging him like he was a strange person.

There was no guilt or worry but little smile which was enough to make his eyes stared openly to the others

“I need contact of your family-"

“No need,”

“They must be worried-, pardon?”

“There’s no need, I don’t want they know what’s happened,” like he would let them laughed at him, spreading gossips around.

‘Jung Yunho collapsed two days after being hit by a bicycle!’ not good headlines or any other headlines he wanted to have. Yunho wanted peaceful days in Korea for he just returned after years.

“Mr. Jun-"

“My name is Yunho,” the beauty sighed and he was almost grinned.

“The problem isn’t about their concerns,” the beauty glared at him. “I couldn’t stay with you as I have my own life to take care of,”

Pfft, liked they would concern. Yunho wanted to snort but didn’t want to make the beauty angry.

Yet the other’s glaring with two eyes that weren’t only too big, but the proportion balanced with the plump pale pink lips and fair snow-white skin was cute.

Yunho kept his staring and listened to the other complaining. “Do you have other plan? I heard from the hospital that you refuse to contact anyone?”

Shouldn’t Yunho be angry? No, he couldn’t get angry at this person.

“What’s your name?”

“What’s with about it?”

“The bicycle is yours, right?” the other nodded. “The bike rider was you?” He nodded again with eyebrows intertwined.

“So, you need to be responsible with my condition,”

“I did, Mr. Jung!”

“Yunho,” said him, holding in his chuckle because the pale man glared. “Let’s hear it,”

“I already paid your medical expenses and you are awake in a much healthy condition,”

“Then you don’t know that I could still send you to police,”

“I took care and waited a sleeping man to wake up from stress!”

“How do you know?” the man was silent and blinked his eyes adorably to Yunho.

“Your statement just now could bring others in court,” Yunho was sure the handsome looking man but also have the beauty much to his dismay was smart and the other’s eyes opening widely were the answer for his plan would success.

“You’re in a sleeping coma! Who are they going to talk to!”

“Oh, that’s true. But it won't save you from my report to police,” Yunho tried to sit more ease by keeping his eyes on the others. “Fortunately for me I am awake, and unfortunately for you I heard something before I lost unconsciousness. This sleeping ungrateful me will make you lose your face before you face me in the court over medical expenses and many of your excuses that should have been your responsibilities.”

The idol-looking man narrowed his eyes feeling suspicious. Yunho got the other silent, knowing there’s nothing to argue.

“After all I was a stress man who indeed have much key to, what we call in court for the witness would say,” his eyes looked up before looking back to the other with a smirk. “You’re careless and maybe had a bad luck that day to ‘hit’ me.”

Completely in silent for both kept staring while they had their mind flied to their own world. Yunho already won this, and at the other hand, the other’s tied lips and angry look were gone, replaced by a stoic expression.

“What do you want?”

Yunho waited for this question but the look from the other had his eyebrow up. “Nothing expensive and money won’t resolve anything, I think,”

“Name it,”

“Lily, you must already understand it since the start of our conversation that I don’t need a check, at all, especially from you,”

The man gritted his teeth and bit his bottom lips, Yunho caught it as his habit for nervous. “My name isn’t Lily, just speak out your demand,”

“You seem not feeling guilty for hitting me with your two wheels vehicle,”

“If I knew it would become like this, car would better choice than my other vehicles,” the man whispered.

Yunho didn’t hear the last word and ignored it.

“So feisty, I like it,” the man glared and Yunho decided to stop prolonging the teasing.

“You heard what they said, lack of sleep and due psychological condition I became a sleeping handsome,” Yunho glanced to the time wall in front of him. “I don’t want you or anyone saying that again like I’m somehow a damsel in distress, so you need to take the cause of my problem,”

“You’re a damsel in distress,” the man pointed out and Yunho couldn’t help chuckle.

“No, it’s you,”

“No, I’m not,”

“Oh you’re, and if you bring up that again, my mouth will slip to tell a secret of you. Pray that I wouldn’t say to in front of police accidentally,”

The man’s nose snorted. “Childish,”

“Thank you,”

“I don’t want this to get around and spends my time too much on this. I don’t know you so I hope you cooperate with me,”

“Very well. Then let’s get to know each other,”

Then man shook his head with a tired-looking face. “I feel like I just get a scam,”

“Oh, it isn’t, Little Lily. I am damn serious about my wellbeing and never once let others get away for scratching me even for a little pinch,” Yunho grinned darkly. “The medical bill may be a good point and lessen my actual attempt. If you were the others, you wouldn’t be so lucky. Think that you are the luckiest of them and this is already a gift,”

The beauty was silent but his face was grim. He didn’t like what was just being said.

“You better not called me Little Lily again,”

“What do you expect me for you don’t answer the basic question of introduction. Oh, I must correct the part you said you don’t know me, my Lily. I am the one who don’t know you,”

The pale man grumbled then stood up, walking to the door, ignoring the stare from Yunho.

“I'll buy food, get rest,” Jaejoong pulled the door and before he got out, the beauty said words that maybe bringing Yunho’s heart leaped again.

“Kim Jaejoong,”

After that Yunho was left with mind in questions for the familiar name, but still grinning like an idiot.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Yes, I will be there,” Yunho paced around with his hand on his waist. “Not in the near time, so don’t call me if it’s not urgent,”

“Yeah, just check out about their account, and be careful with our next client,” said Yunho remembered the woman who looked innocent and frail but turned out she had connection with Hatter Co., one of the companies Yunho tried not to have any connection with.

Some talked and Yunho turned his head to the door. He looked at the time the Hello Kitty clock showed on the desk.

7.05 in the morning.

It’s been one week he had been staying with Kim Jaejoong. And on the following days, he finally knew the uneasiness at the back of his mind after hearing the other’s name for the latter was quite known.

Yet his appearance had never once being posted anywhere and not many people knew the man himself. The heir of Kim San Joong empire was not easy to track down because he heard the man older than him by 2 days did not like publicity. So, he didn’t know who Kim Jaejoong was.

The casual clothes on the latter showed that the man was humble. Except the face Kim Jaejoong had, the man was quite homely person.

Curiosity raised in him, Yunho opened the door a little. His new housemate knew he would come out at 7.30, but he didn’t know he did it purposely because the other had barged into his room after the time to wake him up.

He had purposes for it as he watched the man walked around the small but cozy house to do his morning routine. It was so domestic and the house itself had a nice décor, much better than his house. Warm feels because of Kim Jaejoong’s touch. It still surprised the tall man when he expected a glamourous and expensive penthouse, but he found a small one floor house in white but decorated in wood combined with green color and pastel. The house was surrounded with a small garden well-taken care by Jaejoong. He sprayed water every two days in the morning. In the afternoon too, the owner would sit on the porch or swinging chair which he just fixed as Kim Jaejoong demanded him to help when he saw he was doing nothing other than following the latter like a dog.

Yet once Kim Jaejoong entered the house, Yunho started to be lazy which was so annoying plus Yunho still called him Little Lily.

Yunho got the pay because the fake ‘laziness' took a toll on him. His normal day should be started by waking up at 5 o'clock to have morning exercise. Sometimes his back was hurt because he never did any exercise anymore. His abs became 4 pack, but thanks to his secret exercise during the night, his belly didn’t bloat.

“Stay here, don’t come to the main house, or show your presence.” Yunho saw a man silhouette in suit sitting in the living room obviously talking to Jaejoong who had a strawberry blonde hair.

“Yes, father. How’s mom?” a cold voice asked. It was not like a voice Yunho had ever heard from other.

The man sighed and looked down. “She’s stronger than me,” he looked up, smiling sincerely to Jaejoong. “Than us,”

Yunho knew where that talk came from but didn’t agree with the man.

Kim San Joong was an admirable tycoon businessman and his wife secured a big place in socialite world too. According to stories the couple fought their parent’s regime that controlled their society rank in dirty way, and eventually they won and it was their hard works that brought them to this day.

Yunho idolized them, the tough pair who did not agree to accept a fate controlled by their gen as they believed what we did was up to our choices. Yunho believed the same way.

But he knew better for he learned the believe was only half true. There always others participated in their life cycle, and it seemed like Kim San Joong didn’t learn like him as he heard what happened recently to the Kim household.

Before, he heard that their son, Kim Jaejoong, in the house was a golden child who always obeyed his parents. But after seeing the real Kim Jaejoong, he was indeed a golden child in a golden cage but he had a hidden side that maybe their parents didn’t see it just yet.

Or Kim Jaejoong hided it well in front of them.

“Grandfather would not let this past, it would be no long,” Kim Sang looked around the house and found it was homier than their real house.

His son had a way like his wife, but maybe he didn’t see it because he was busy to think what was best for Jaejoong. But now it was like what the best for his selfishness.

“After this, let’s take vacation, three of us. Think where you would like to go,” said the man and Jaejoong only nod with little smile.

The man hugged Jaejoong before he was gone and Yunho came out with hands in his pocket. When he wanted to say morning greeting, his tongue tied watching Jaejoong's straight back. The man had both handsome and beautiful features but his body was of a man. It was odd, yet from the back Yunho saw a very strong man.

Genes didn't define who Jaejoong actually was. If Kim San Joong didn’t learn like Yunho, at least the man had a son who was stronger than others, even him.

Funny, the fate brought two man who had bitter past and way life, but he was maybe much luckier than this guy.

Jaejoong turned around and little surprised to see Yunho was on the living room. He passed the man who only wore gray sweatpants so low on his hips.

“Breakfast is ready,” he blinked and looked away from Yunho. “Take a bath first would you! You’re disrespecting me as the owner of the house!”

Jaejoong walked away in hasty and Yunho looked down seeing his sculpture body. It wasn’t 6 packed but still nice to see for he still had parts to show off. He had been known for having Adonis body and y man for years in his circle, and many others also admitted it.

Yunho grinned. “Hey, you like my chest,” he walked cheerfully to where Jaejoong was.

And the house filled with teasing from Yunho who asked Jaejoong to touch his body feeling how he hadn’t lost his handsomeness due to lack of sleeping. While the latter yelled in annoyance and embarrassment for the unashamed man who tried to hug him.

☆☆☆☆☆

Yunho looked at the window.

It’s December and Christmas was near. The snow would be the first to come cover the city with white for days.

“Couldn’t get sleep?”

Turning around a little, he faced Jihyun wearing pink pajamas. She looked cute, but Yunho knew better.

“Oh, the first snow!” Yunho face contorted in annoyance over Jihyun’s high-note voice.

Silent engulfed both as Yunho didn’t have any topic to discuss and Jihyun was in her own mind. But as a younger sister, as annoying as she was, she wanted to talk with her long-time-no-see brother who as annoying as her too.

“It’s been long time I’m here, and this house hadn’t changed a bit,”

Jhyun was a little surprised because Yunho started the conversation.

“Grandmother always scolded mother to not change the house,” said Jihyun in softer voice. “She loved you too much,”

Yunho mind thought about his grandmother from his father who always doted him. Everyone loved him and gave no spare to their own children even other grandchildren as they loved their grandchild from first born son more. But it brought nothing but envy and Yunho was faced with jealousy, first from his own parents, then sister, next other family members because they also wanted a favor from the elder.

Before he was naïve child, living with his grandparents more than with his parents as they were busy. And love surrounded him, bringing everything like a fairy tale because they lived far away from city and village was good for children to grow.

But the children story abruptly ended as soon as his grandparents announced him as the heir of their empire in the future. That was the start of the nightmare as his parents also hurt him and looked at disappointedly. Losing the love from his own family had brought the child to see that adult world was not a wonderland anymore. He faced too many dangers till his grandparents were the only shields the boy have when he was only 10 years old.

So, the boy decided to be free and didn’t want to get anything from the Jung. At 17, everything was dark to Yunho because his head was priced so high as it seemed that the family wanted to him to die. Just because of knowledge and wealth, Yunho wasn’t important anymore, even to his parents.

“What time you would meet grandmother?” asked Jihyun facing his brother who still looked at outside.

“Tomorrow, the sooner I get away from here the better,” Yunho sighed. “This place is suffocating me,”

Jihyun looked at her brother who looked more mature than before. She was lucky as she was protected by her mother while his brother faced their opponents by himself out there for years. Making the man to be like now, cold and distance from their own family. But she was also thanking her nature to love teasing his brother to no end. No matter what, she never spoke it out loud, she loved her brother, on her own way and hoped better for him.

“Watch out, or you would be poisoned next just like poor uncle Dan,” she remembered the middle-aged man from the far family in China who hated his father so much, died after being poisoned by his own wife.

“Yes, this house’s never changed,” Yunho smirked. “Or maybe won’t,”

“Well, it will soon,”

Yunho turned to her with eyebrows up. But then he remembered something more crucial to him starting from the day they met.

“Guess so,” Yunho chuckled. “What do you think?”

“Conquer?”

Yunho shook his head for his sister who had graduated from of two majors in historic and literature, she had clever words he couldn’t think of to say. Tiffany & Co. suited her better.

☆☆☆☆☆

No one turned their eyes away from the young man.

Unacceptable could be seen from two elders but Yunho was rarely impressed and this was already his daily look he had feed off.

“Would it matter if I don’t give you blessing on your wedding?” soft voice from woman cut the tense tension and yet Yunho only glanced at her.

A waiter served their reserved drink before leaving quietly, feeling the nausea as the room occupied with only dominant people. Even betas such as the waiter wouldn’t want to stay longer or they would bend their knees in weakness and ended up losing their job in seconds.

“Your blessing wouldn’t matter, mother. It’s my big day after all.“

“Even my presence on my son’s big day?”

“Either that is,” Yunho chuckled ignoring the glare from the proud woman. “I don’t want you to scare the guest, just like this,”

And giggling sound from Jihyun made Park Hye Soo throw an angry glare which was actually same with the glare from Yunho at her. But it didn’t give any much effect as she also was the bravest daughter and the heiress of Park family.

“How about the girl you decided as your fiancé without our consent?” she maintained her hard face looking at Yunho drinking his wine delightedly. “If I correctly heard, you will wed her in few months,”

“News spread so fast today,”

Jihyun moved her body closed to Yunho to whisper. “A good and nice daughter but have the ugliest parents.”

Yunho smirked.

“Then think of it as you wouldn’t lose your face if you are in one place with them anymore,” Yunho caught the waiter had brought their dinner meal. “Gosh, I’m starving today,”

Park Hye Soo glanced at his husband who was quiet and preparing to have dinner too. She snorted and everyone eyes were right on her as it was rare for a full of manner Hye Soo do something unmannered.

“Better choose the powerful than the good-for-nothing ,”

“Hye Soo!” Yoo Il barked at her.

“What?” she looked around at her children and throw innocent eyes. “Ask your son!”

Yunho turned his eyes to Jihyun who laughed out loud over her mother and father dispute.

The apple wouldn’t fall far from the tree.

Yunho took the spoon and fork, ready to finish the steak from the Micheline star restaurant he had just known that his family liked to go.

☆☆☆☆☆

Fall with face first on the dirt, the dog looked up and his owner was laughed with back on the grass.

“Hahahahagrahahgaa, huk, uhuk,” the boy coughed because grasses entered his mouth.

The dog turned to bark happily and innocently before approaching his owner who crouching down and coughing badly.

His eyes teared and he felt stupid for laughing like that. He couldn’t help it because he just got a puppy for his birthday. A cute Siberian puppy which was energetic like him too.

“Take a slow breath, okay okay,” someone patted his back few times harder before his back little harder.

His coughing reduced a little. And the boy faced with others who had chubby cheeks with a bob cut hair looked at him grinning adorably.

“You should let him died laughing,” someone laughed and the boy glared to a girl standing not far from there.

“Shut up! You ty sister!” the boy shouted but didn’t see a hand was coming slapped his head.

He looked at the other who glared at him. “Cursing is bad!” the boy huffed to the chubby one and glared at his sister who jutted his tongue and ran away.

He stood up and the dog was at his side. “Thank you for helping me, or I’ll die like she said while laughing,”

“There’s no such thing. Everyone died in smile not laughing, it would be creepy” the others pouted and the boy only nodded, deciding to let it slide.

“Hey! Cut out your date with the sissy!” yelled his sister and the boy was angry because she dared to come back and she especially called the boy names. “Mom and Dad asked us to return now!” and the girl ran back again, leaving the boy huffed and puffed.

“That’s rude,” said the others looking at the girl who has gone. “But thank you,”

“You’re not mad?”

“No, because I don’t know her, and she…has a bad mouth, bad sister,” said the other grinning and the boy thought he looked adorable in his cream colored shirt with snoopy.

“Want to play?” the boy forgot that his rude sister said about returning and played with the new boy till evening. Both parted in hurry because his father’s secretary came to take him.

After this, he regretted everything, especially because he couldn’t come again to play with others like he promised before he was pulled by the man in glasses. Plus, he didn’t know the boy’s name.

And as he grew he forgot everything because he had to face the nightmare of his life while the other still remembered the memento the boy left which was sadly also being forgotten by the owner who also forgot the other’s memento.

☆☆☆☆☆

Woof Woof

The dog was barking non-stop before eyeing Yunho like a toy and the other man couldn’t help to pat and caress the soft curly brown fur of the dog.

“Can you say it again?”

Yunho kept his eyes on the dog which wagging its bun tail asking him for a pat.

“Marry me, Little Lily,” Yunho looked up to Jaejoong who was just silent. “I apologize for the lacking proposal, because I already tell the world I will marry the son of the Kim San Joong,”

One month staying with Kim Jaejoong, the alpha bachelor who lost his place among the elite just because he turned out to be an omega, wasn’t that bad for Yunho. In fact, the result of the next hospital visit was positive and it was quite satisfying for both.

But for Yunho, he got more than he expected for he experienced a ton of new sides Kim Jaejoong had. Maybe he never showed them to other people. Kim Jaejoong was just unique, the most interesting person ever to him.

Yunho who initially hated doing chores, found gardening which he never did was fun. At first, he did it because Jaejoong wouldn’t spare him any meals if he didn’t water the garden like his instruction. The pale man really needed to go out to buy groceries and the fact that Yunho was watching television and splayed out lazily on the couch intrigued his patience level and the rest was a story where Yunho got kicked out from the house pitifully and was handed the water hose.

“Do it now! Or not just meal, you’ll sleep outside!” Jaejoong stepped out the house in fury while cycling away with the devil bicycle leaving Yunho with the hose at his hand like a dejected puppy.

It was nice start spring season and the first time Yunho saw Jaejoong got really angry. The man looked alive for once because he always looked stoic and didn’t bother to look at Yunho most of the time.

Yunho felt missing the house when he was just away for three days.

And Jaejoong had gave up long ago to correct him for calling him Little Lily.

“Then why would I accept your unromantic proposal as you already announce the marriage between us which I believe I don’t say anything yet about it,” the sarcasm hit Yunho but the man only grinning widely.

“Too bad. I wanted to say it first, so it isn’t a surprise anymore,”

Jaejoong sighed because Yunho took it lightly. The man had so much time to every day. Teasing and this were different and the man always looked so relaxed in everything.

“Is your supposed to be fiancee dumped you?”

“Nope, I cancelled the whole things because I choose you,”

“Are you insane?”

“Yes insane because of you,”

Jaejoong frowned and pouted. Acting mighty maybe not effecting Yunho anymore as the guy saw he wore lacey for guy.

Blame the slightly tan skin man for always barging into any rooms without knocking. Like it was his hobby or the guy’s house didn’t have any door to be opened and closed. But Yunho really didn’t know any boundary of other’s privacy, especially Jaejoong.

“I wouldn’t be so confident, Yunho,”

Yunho stood up and sat beside Jaejoong. They were in the middle room where Yunho always relaxing himself and watching television while his yes following Jaejoong who did cleaning. It was the moment he liked when Jaejoong started to bark at him and told him to help, or Jaejoong asked him to take a bath or yelled the food was ready, or anything their bantering laughing and chatting, was like they were already had deep commitment with each other.

Yunho was sure, stranger wouldn’t be like them.

“Jaejoong, I know you’re smarter and you must know my proposal wouldn’t be accepted no but we understand same thing.” Yunho took Jaejoong’s hand and caressed the smaller and chubby fingers. “This marriage must be happened. You couldn’t avoid me forever,”

Jaejoong stared at Yunho eyes, saw the glint he got the very first day the man woke up looked at him. They had pretended and no one talked about it. Something that maybe would change their life forever and others too.

But Jaejoong didn’t want it simple as saying ‘I do’ and the next day they were married once the legal paper in the civil office had done being stamped by the government worker. Jaejoong was for Yunho and Yunho was for him.

Their blood brought something deeper than bond. And he wanted everything perfect. Jaejoong didn’t want his bond accepted just by being stamped.

“I'm not easy to get. I'm hard to get, because I want everything perfect,” Yunho was quiet and listened.

“I had tasted the best wine out there, name it I knew. So, I don’t want my partner is just a partner. Wealth can be found everywhere but what I need is an assurance because promise is a bull and I wouldn’t stay in a cold house while letting others trampled my bond just because of a promise,” whispered Jaejoong, eyeing Yunho sharply who also maintained his brown eyes to the black eyes. “Jung Yunho, you know what you must do and shall I take your hands in the name of law together, in the name of mate of life, after I see you back not with empty hands,”

Yunho heard every word and smirked because his entire being was feeling excited by Jaejoong’s ultimatum for him. He had met many kinds of persons pressuring him with all requests but Yunho had never abode any of them, even one quarter of his life wouldn’t give in to them. But these plump lips, pink with little gloss, had just spoke out his order clearly and it aroused him. Shaking to his deepest core, he would oblige this person only for he had found his match, his heavenly pair for him only.

“My alpha is for you, my Omega,”

Yunho let his heart-shaped lips touched Jaejoong’s plump lips in soft kiss and swore he saw stars beneath his closed lids.

☆☆☆☆☆

Yunho had been there, but different situation as he got hit by damn bicycle then he got his first experience in hospital being inpatient. The awful part for the nurse, mostly female, checked out his catheterized . And he was sure some of them was enthralled to see his blessed jewel down there for they were blushing after knowing the handsome man was quite endowed indeed.

It was medical practice, but for him it was nightmare, shaming him no end. Not because he was ashamed of his body, it was just him being catheterized for he was still functioning right and even well in bed was not quite acceptable to his pride.

His grandmother from his father hated it too, yet the family wanted to ensure her health. In the past time was filled by a lot of presence there but no one cared after his husband announced Yunho as the heir and get her full support.

They wore fake mask and tried to look good just to get the old woman change her mind to put his husband’s will and her fortune fall on them rather than the brat. Despite their closeness to the woman, they forgot who they faced in everyday basis.

Jung Do Mi was better a business woman than her husband. They were famous old couple who were in love despite their political family marriage and built their ancestor chain hotel business to empire of many sides to this day. They also came from big family and quite famous ones but both were standing highest than others.

Big family didn’t ensure same love, as after being left by his husband, Jung Do Mi must face old ages alone then Yunho also left to run away from the dark mountain of the family tree.

Yunho took the small chair beside his grandmother bedrail, looking at the peaceful sleeping old woman. Oxygen mask was covering and nose while the rest tools was for detecting his vital.

The beeping sounds of the machines were quite calm, maybe it was all his grandmother had to lull her to sleep because he knew no one come since she got weaker than before.

Yunho remembered middle aged woman who became the head nurse in charge of his grandmother said when he came to visit. His grandmother just took the medicine and it would make her to sleep.

“One more thing, stay as quiet as possible, you don’t want to wake your grandma and seeing her in delirious because of the medications she took,”

The young man chuckled for getting reprimanded a as school boy by the elder. “Glad you are surrounded by people love you here, Mami Han,”

Yunho staring the wrinkle that started to profound on her than the last time they met. How long had it been? She looked so frail and much paler but still beautiful like when he was still a child.

Mami Han was the epitome of beauty surrounded in elegance and well-mannered because her family gave her the best education. Her name was quite known in her town where she grew up. And the woman fell for a Korea man who became his grandfather and their marriage had been arranged too. Accident meeting which being accepted by them even though they had prepared and broke up because they did not know who they were going to marry to but wanted to devote their life for their partner and sacrificed their love. And fate was with the couple and their nature on adventure were at same level, bringing the marriage into a beautiful story envied by other elites.

He took her right hand which was not attached by any needle and only clipped her thumb with oxygen detection, gently rubbing it feeling the dry and wrinkle skin. He kissed the hand as his eyes closed, smelling his grandmother fragrance that smelled like old woman added by hospital room scent.

Missing her couldn’t describe his longing feeling, for his love was for his grandparents was more than his parents. “Forgive your bratty grandchild for not coming faster because I find in the past and future on the way here. I’m just too coward to see you like this,” he didn’t know his eyes started to brim with tears but no tears sliding down his cheeks.

Not here, not in front of her.

“Don’t get sick and please open your eyes when I pick you up, soon,” he grinned still put the hand on his cheek. “So, I don’t have to face the hospital discharge team.”

Yunho put her hand back, feeling it finally warmed, back to the bed and didn’t forget to cover it with the blanket. And gave few pats before pulling his hand unwantedly and then stood up.

“I dreamt Papi Jung, it felt so real for I still could hear his laughter,” Yunho eyed the window near the bedrail as the sunset light got through between the blinds. “He said something that just occurred on me to ponder that I should listen to him,” Yunho smiled widely.

“But I’m thankful because my dream is just like he said, yet he is hard to impress like you,” He kissed the old sleeping woman’s forehead softly for few seconds. “What Papi Jung said was true, guess my dream is the one who will come to me, and it costs me my whole life,” he grinned and thought it was time.

“I love you, just stay breathing because I want you to prepare my wedding day, you’re the only expert I trust,” Yunho smiled. “Beside I’m looking forward Papi Jung’s surprise which he prepared with you on my big day,”

Yunho left the room with his shoulder wasn’t heavy anymore, relaxed and he felt like he could do anything while he missed the tears dropping from the corner of the old woman’s eyes and smiles on the pale lips.

☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone stopped for their track seeing someone presence entered the building. The person was followed by four people which had quite reputation in law, business, investment, and public relation.

The securities who tried to stop them was being dismissed by one of them who had black classy hair with the front combed over to the back and dark blue suit, he was one of the investors in director board. They also wouldn’t make a mess because they brought three bodyguards.

No one dare to block their path. Their presence brought speculation of a scene would happened shortly because they headed to one room which place for important meeting of FR Enterprise that day took.

One person in charge of the front door immediately blocked his path. “Sir, you can’t pass this-,”

“Let us or you will lose your position in just one phone call away,” the same person glared the seemingly new guy who frightened just under his eyes.

“B-but, sir-,”

“Pass this message to Mr. Kang and asked him to come at the empty side of the room right now, we will be there,” the boy stunned with the voice of one guy who handed him a note. “We will end your job kid if you don’t do what I just said,”

They made use of his silence and passed the shocked guy then entered the room on the next main room for meeting.

The two side windows let them to see that man entering the room which from the look everyone was in serious matter and went to Mr. Kang who it seemed was the presentative of the chairman for today meeting. The shocking face of the older and fat man could be seen before he went straight to stand up while his eyes glared at the mirror. The man walked out the room after asking permission which others had accepted for they continued to discuss and entered the room where the four waited him in much unfriendly expression.

“What the hell is this about,” the furious middle age man hissed and realized there was others than the man who he heard asking for his presence.

If the young man before him was more powerful than him, the other two who looked at him in annoyance was also quite known. He had read the message and what they were doing there was not to be questioned again. But the others wrote he would meet the one that was stronger than them and need to meet him to discuss something much more important.

“Calm down, Mr. Kang, like as I said I wanted to introduce you with someone, but first you need to make a promise with us,”

“You don’t have the right to-,”

“Remember what you used to buy the Gucci bag for your daughter recently, or the money for that party in L.A?” the guy in pink suit with gray vest shut him off completely.

“Don’t bite him, Xiah. He wasn’t quite a catch though,” said the one in more casual look not even wearing suit but only simple t-shirt with pokemon print in front of it. “By the way, how did you know he’s ordering one of my villas?” the man blinked little surprise and only get through because Xiah uninterestedly started to explain.

“Move on, guys. We don’t have much time as what we need is the deal,” said the guy with a branded suit. “We just need your promise on this and you would be free from us,” he handed Mr. Kang a bundle of paper which the man take hesitantly. “Nothing would save you, maybe only death,”

Reading the paper carefully, Kang Chan Su could perceive the paper wasn’t bad. He also recognized one name written on the paper who he did not support to be Jung's heir, feeling uneasy because he saw the young man's strong aura he did not see in Jung Yoo Il.

And Mr. Kang was regretting his choice now.

Jung Yunho’s last appearance gave him a very shocking proposal bringing him a doubt for the young man who had been long gone for he didn’t know why and what the boy had become. But seeing the three man who had come with an agreement paper to get his side with Jung Yunho name signed under, he would be so stupid to at least step the ran-away heir of Jung family aside twice.

Mr. Kang took his pen from his vest pocket and signed the papers right away.

Finally, he got what the boy said about not losing much, but at least he could stay inside the circle of easy money.

“Good, now let’s shall face the others to shut them out from my way or they would face the same fate like you,” a new voice brought Mr. Kang look at the left and shocked to see the others was also involved. “You surely don’t want to be alone so I’m looking for a friend to enter the circle,” the man grinned and Mr. Kang gulped feeling dreadful to sign the paper for it had become a double-edged sword if he wasn’t careful.

“C-changmin, h-he-”

“Mr. Kang, let me introduce you,” Changmin couldn’t help to smile for it was a rare occasion and should happen on this fateful day.

“This is Kim Jaejoong,”

The game was reaching to the end for them as it was only the beginning for the one who hold the key.

☆☆☆☆☆

A happy day for the new couple for having the banquet of their wedding at one of the church in Paris.

The pair was quite packed in their money, so nothing would miss in their wedding.

But accident could happen.

“You may kiss your partner,” the priest was a very old man, he wore simple clothes as common priest, black with white checker and white scarf was added down his neck.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong hands softly, ignoring the annoyed expression and sharp look of the other’s. “Don’t kiss my lips. I’m still mad at you and don’t want that lying lips touch my perfect lips!” hissed the man in white suit.

The other’s eyebrows twitched and reluctantly he kissed the others cheeks before the joyful clapping chorused inside the church.

“Oh man! Why don’t you give me your kissing show with Jaejoong on the lips bro!” one man with pretty face yet quite having masculine voice complained loudly bringing laughter from the guest.

Happy day for the married couple. Yes, they should. But not with Yunho.

If the afternoon filled with melancholy and pastel color party, the rest of the night was spent for wasting their left energy.

“Let’s them have their first dance!” the MC screamed loudly and Yunho and Jaejoong tiredly did dance together, from the classic dance turned out to be free style beat song.

And Jaejoong knew the other side of his partners, Yunho was passionate in everything. But dancing was in other level for the man in his 30 could shake that hips and legs around from slow to fast dancing. The tall man had disregarded his tie away and left the shirt opened in four ed buttons. He was handsome as hell and looked so y, much to his dismay.

But Jaejoong didn’t want to say any compliments for his already partner in law and bond, because he was still damn mad at him.

The night party wouldn’t end soon, as the Heechul and Donghae guy screamed announcing, “Let’s waste to the dawn! Happy wedding YunJae!” they were ignoring the pale look for the workers, well they were quite spoiled guy added to the others friend Yunho friends, Antony and Kit who are the son from Hongkong and Taiwan old business family, who were as crazy as them. The private villa of the hill mostly owned by Yunho’s family was surrounded with blazing sound from audio and DJ music turning the semi-formal party into nightclub.

The newlywed didn’t mind and followed the craziness and dancing close to each other. One hour later they decided to stop because they needed to get out from there to a faraway villa for sleeping after the wedding. Both arrived in the room. Yunho was happily exhausted while Jaejoong entered the bathroom right away.

The man in black suit threw himself right on the bed, “The party is killing me,” before he took off his shoes and socks hastily.

“!” said someone and Yunho blinked to find Jaejoong out from the bathroom in fresh clothing, indicating that he had took a fast shower.

His eyes though couldn’t leave from Jaejoong who only wore…., ‘Is adidas sweatshirt could be that y on a guy?’

“Take a bath, you smell!” Jaejoong throw something right on Yunho’s face woke up the guy from ogling Jaejoong.

Yunho took the thing off and looked at it then he almost spitted out curse out loud.

‘Thong lace?!’

Yunho looked up and Jaejoong was nowhere in their room.

“You better take a bath or I wouldn’t use it!”

That was the first time Yunho sprinted and took a bath for 10 minutes in his life. He loved to take a bath and spend time in there to do anything. No one ever made him ignore his usual 30 minutes taking bath even school. Yet his partner had break his habit and it was as if he would do almost anything for the other. Hell no one sane guy wouldn’t be crazy to get the so direct and lewd? command with the cake almost ready out from the oven.

It wasn’t stopping there as Yunho couldn’t find Jaejoong inside their room and decided to look his partner. Entering the living room of the house, he faced another surprise, making him speechless and almost drooled.

“Come here,” Jaejoong moved his one finger, motioning Yunho to walk toward him.

Kim Jaejoong stood there only with shirt and Yunho could see the lace did peek-a-boo with him as the shirt hem lifted up a bit for Jaejoong’s legs moved seductively. Yunho moved forward, Jaejoong stepped back and continue the silent catch till they arrived on a room which Yunho didn’t know it.

If the first one was quite typical guest room, this one was maybe the master bedroom and had been completely decorated to match their wedding night. There was red and white flower petals and candles in some places with warm light illuminated the dark room. No electricity was , only the candle’s light provided the room filling it with intimate romance feeling, making the room felt hot? Yunho just tossed that aside because he need to catch the seducer in front of him.

Jaejoong who had little smile on his glistening lips, had stopped to move. Yunho closed their distance, and once he felt the soft shirt on his bare chest Jaejoong pushed him down.

His felt the soft texture of the bed and bounced a little after Jaejoong sat one his lap. Two bare legs, surprisingly smooth not hair there on the side of his hips. Yunho had a thing to legs, and he thought he would like anything after tonight.

Yunho felt Jaejoong trying to sat comfortably on his thigh, and the lace brushed a little on his thigh skin waking up the bulge that was already hard and made it much more alive and painful.

Jaejoong put his hands around Yunho’s neck while keep his staring on the man’s brown eyes watching thus eyes darkened and darkened. “Now, we have time for us, ty husband,”

Yunho blinked. “Don’t curse your mate,” his hands hold Jaejoong waist and slipped beneath the shirt to feel the smooth skin. So smooth like a baby but up there there’s was hard muscle. Not too hard but somehow Jaejoong had so much smooth skin around. He would like to find more about his mate’s physical look.

“Well, you deserve it. How could you loss the ring on our wedding? That’s quite daring of you,”

It seemed like his mate would never forget the accident.

Yes, Jung Yunho loss the ring.

The wedding ring which they had choose and bantered about in the shop, getting a scrutinizing eye from Cartier shopkeepers upon finding that the couple was so interestingly passionate in love. They thought they were couple from long ago. Yunho and Jaejoong had corrected them, and what they got only disbelieving faces. They thought maybe they don’t need to explain anymore because if they were to admit it to themselves, they indeed looked like one.

Jaejoong trusted Yunho to keep it till wedding day. It took 2 months preparations for the wedding and took a toll to both. And Yunho who was exhausted and woke up late because Anthony and Heechul asked to have bachelor party the night before. In hurry, the man kicked a table making it to fall and he kicked the ring box who also fell with other foot. The last scene was Yunho saw the ring box flew out from an open window and dropped to the sea below the villa.

Very unexpected scene and fate brought Yunho in dread and breakdown nervous.

“It’s cheap one, Jaejoong. So, don’t worry,”

“Yeah, it’s cheap one. It was gone and you forget the ‘wedding’ part attached to the ring, it means it’s very important thing especially because today is the wedding day!” said Jaejoong loud and louder to the end before he bit Yunho’s nose little too hard making him groaned in pain and surprisingly aroused too. “Thanks to your grandmother, or we had to use your hand-made root rings.”

In horror and panic, Yunho’s childish side took part as he made rings from plant roots hurriedly and shockingly they were quite artsy. Once Micky opened the ring box, Jaejoong stunned and speechless expression was enough to the guest in wonder if something was happened. Before Yunho grinned, frightened because of the other’s glare, the church opened and someone who Yunho thought couldn’t make it to his wedding came.

Han Do Mi presence was enough to bring commotion. She walked to the church helped by Jihyun, smiling to Yunho who almost cried in front of their guest. When the priest asked the ring, Yunho woke up from his dream gaze and gulped to find Jaejoong’s stoic expression but he knew the other was pissed.

And Yunho’s Mami Han was the one who saved him from the shame as she stood up little wobbly and said, “Son, you forgot your wedding ring. You left them in my room last night.”

Yunho eyed Jaejoong’s hand which was not bare as the silver ring crafted with a very rare diamond. The ring paired with his grandfather’s ring he had, the witness of his grandparents’ grand wedding years ago.

“What do you think about having vacation with her after our honeymoon?” asked Yunho smiling.

Jaejoong pouted, frowned, and patted his jutting lips with his forefinger like a child.

His partner was regarded as an alpha who turned out to be a fierce and badass omega, yet the innocence the beauty had was adorable to see.

“The country is up to me.”

“Yes, my Little Lily,“ Yunho had added pronoun ‘my’ after he marked Jaejoong as his mate. “I’ll follow you around the world,” It was cheesy and once Kim Jaejoong heard cheesy words he would be red to ear and grinning before jumping to hug him close.

Added squealing too. “Yayyy, it is my dream to go around the world!”

If he didn’t know better, he would say Jaejoong was adopted rather the son of that stoic pair of Kim. He had saw the soft side of Jaejoong when they had their first night. But today he could see Jaejoong more open up to him when they were getting blessing on his changing room before the couple went to the altar.

Tossing that aside, his body parts down there was hurting. “My Little Lily, I want to say, I love you, and I love anything about you including you squeezing me like this. But brushing my little dada there was quite killing me.”

Jaejoong pulled off from Yunho with eyes wide open.

“You just say…,”

“What did I just say?” like a fool Yunho teased Jaejoong.

“You just said it!” Jaejoong with moue, pissed off at his partners.

“Did I just said, brushing my little dada there was quite killing me.”

“No, before that!” okay Yunho saw Jaejoong tantrum, that was new one.

“What did I just say?” Yunho hold Jaejoong close, their face was so close till Jaejoong felt the others breath on his lips.

Mint smell, he like it.

“You…love…me,” said Jaejoong low, wondering if he heard correctly.

“Do you love me?” asked Yunho this time taking Jaejoong in another surprise. It took a while enough for him to think about his feeling but he didn’t want lie. But he trusted Yunho because he knew his mate wouldn’t disappoint him.

“Are you in love with me?” asked Jaejoong and Yunho took his mate was anxious.

“Believe me, I do,” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s cheek. “I’m in love with you. For the very first time in my life, I couldn’t describe my feeling that soar that high.” Yunho stared at his partner softly. “I did love but have never been in love. And then I met you Kim Jaejoong and I don’t how but I knew I’m in love,”

“Will you make me love you, like in love with you? Like you do to me?” Yunho heart was hurt, a little, because finally he heard his mate’s feeling toward him.

He wasn’t a fool. They weren’t fools and Jaejoong was smart, maybe even the most genius person he had ever met.

Yunho didn’t expect they would bask in what he believed about love and anything close to it for they were stranger to begin with. He wasn’t sincere when he tried to get close to Jaejoong, neither did the other. But guess the plan wasn’t always go straight as they planned to. He had puzzled out things since the beginning and maybe what Jaejoong did would be better untold. But Yunho had a will to wait for the latter to tell and maybe he would advance first because he knew Jaejoong guarded his self so well.

Nevertheless, the alpha did think it would stung him a bit but it was deep enough as his face loss control then contorted in sad look for seconds before a smile took place. Despite that, somehow he didn’t feel worry or depressed but his confidence raised up because his mate entrusted him something important.

“Yes, I will. I will make you in love with me as I’m in love with you,”

Jaejoong smiled sadly and hope this promise would bring them to a new better future and forgive the past altogether. They had their sufferings but Jaejoong believed they could fight together and survive as nothing could break their bond. There were couples out there that were also blessed by love, but Jaejoong and Yunho got more in that. They would make it forever in after life as they hold their vow in their heart.

A pale hand cupped Yunho’s face like he was porcelain and black eyes sparkling like night sky with stars stared on him like him to oblivion.

“Will you mate me, Jung Yunho?”

“With my pleasure, Kim Jaejoong,”

If the rest of the party was quite aloud, the night when Jaejoong moaned while he was manhandled by Yunho till morning and so on was indescribable but awesome for the couple were basking in their new finding world of love.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Mom, let me go to school trip, pleaseeee,”

Jaejoong looked down and brown teary eyes same with his husband looked at him.

“Wait for mom to finish washing the dish, honey,” he tried to coo his daughter but it seemed the girl thought it was a death or life matter.

Well for Jaejoong, it was childish.

He looked at the 5 year-old girl sat on one of the dining chair, sulking while crumpling a side of the paper from school which should be signed by parents. Both must be signed, and problem arose because of the way the girl asked for it which started smoothly before the storm came up.

In result, during dinner yesterday, Yunho disapproved it making the girl’s bright smile fell off and she said something making her father became more indignant.

Jaejoong cleaned his hand with cloth near the sink then walked to where the girl sat at, smile plastered on his lips seeing the young girl hold her tears. “Yu Hee,” the girl’s eyes moved his way.

“You heard what your daddy said?”

The girl nodded so slowly.

“And you know your condition is still not better,” the girl looked up still little hope in her eyes. “And you know daddy and mommy loves you?”

“But…you don’t let me go with my friends…,” the girl hiccupped bringing Jaejoong went to her side and embraced the poor heartbroken girl.

“Hush, don’t cry baby,” he patted the girl’s head. “Hey it didn’t mean we didn’t let you go, that we don’t love you. You’re the princess in the house, remember?”

Jaejoong let go his embrace to look at Yu Hee who had her eyes b in tears. “And we don’t want you to get sicker. Your fever is still not completely gone,”

Yu Hee pouted and knew his mother didn’t lie to her. But she had other reasons why she insisted going.

“Then I couldn’t see Joowoonie…,” Jaejoong sighed still smiling upon hearing the root of the problem.

His mate went berserk hearing his sick baby girl had insisted go to school trip because of a boy named Joo Woon. The boy was her classmate and Jaejoong got to know he was a young alpha from Moon family.

They were humble and an example of a good family even though they were known in society. The boy was actually gentleman for caring more about Yu Hee more than about others. Jaejoong had witnessed it. And it seemed their youngest had found her mate.

But the jealous daddy was scary and Yunho ended up arguing with Yu Hee and screaming like a child. There was a time it was happening until they were shouting, glaring, and leaving the dinner room, refusing to eat.

And Yu Hee was angry with Yunho for days. Both were complaining to Jaejoong and Yu Hee’s older brother, Bae Hee.

Unfortunately, the youngest was the one getting trait like Yunho, both were hard-headed. So, there was cold war between them. Plus, Jaejoong had suspicion that Yu Hee got a stronger dominant gene like Yunho.

The war between them was taking longer and Jaejoong was tired to deal with this. After they had Yu Hee, he was usually getting irritated on everything, mostly because of Yunho. He was calmer years ago when he was still a single alpha before turning out to be an omega.

“How about this, why don’t you talk with daddy again?”

“No! No! I don’t want to! I’m mad at daddy!”

“Hey you’ll not be alone. Mommy will defend you, I’m your side” Jaejoong pinched Yu Hee red nose.

“Really?”

“Yes, I’ll make sure daddy will sign the paper. But you must promise, if you are still sick, you’re not going to the trip,” Yu Hee nodded meekly.

Yu Hee got season fever. Common cold, but she took it longer because sometimes she refused to drink medicine.

“So, you must get better and don’t fuss when it’s time to drink the medicine,” said Jaejoong

“It’s bitter,” Yu Hee whined.

“Then, you can’t meet Joowonie, he must be alone,” Yu Hee heads snapped up and there was fire like on Yunho eyes. “Poor boy, he isn’t more important than the bitter medicine,”

And Jaejoong’s persuasion worked. “Mom! You must help me!”

“We help each other, okay,"

“Okayyy,” Yu Hee sang a song and both giggled.

Then Jaejoong saw Bae Hee played with his two feet passing a ball to each of his foot, trying not to fall. The boy was remarkable on soccer.

And he saw Bae Hee gave him two thumbs while still trying to keep the ball in the air. Later he heard clicking sound from the front door. Bae Hee smiled mischievously because he knew who was coming. He got into position and kick the ball hard.

“Lily, I’m home!” The main star who was being talked come in and didn’t see something fly.

“Li-,”

The man in suit turned and was hit by ball right on the face. The tall man fell off in hard fall with back first, making the three ran on him.

“Daddy!”

“Yunho!”

Chorus called the man who felt his world spinning. His forehead and nose were bright red an Jaejoong swore he saw little blood come out from his mate’s nose. Bae Hee flinched, thinking maybe he was too hard kicking the ball.

He wanted to punish his father for making his sister cry but guess it was too much. The boy grinned, faking guilty to his mom who glared at him. But the next thing happened was surprising both.

“Daddy! Don’t die! Please! Yu Hee doesn’t mad at daddy anymore! Please! Wake up!” The girl was frantic. She also slapped his daddy’s cheeks over and over with his tiny hands.

Her words still could be heard by Yunho who straight sit and looked at Yu Hee. “Yu Hee doesn’t mad at daddy anymore,” asked Yunho, happiness reflected in his eyes while he tried to kicked out the dizziness which making his eyes blurry a little.

Yuu Hee cupped his face and directed it to face her. “Yes daddy! Please don’t die! Yu Hee wants to tell you something!”

The yelling between daughter and father ended because Jaejoong asked to take care of Yunho first.

After the accident, with Jaejoong help Yu Hee got the permission to go which Yunho agreed reluctantly with a grumble. But turned out Yu Hee’s fever got worsened, and even she couldn’t make to the trip, the young boy came to visit her and couldn’t go because the school trip was cancelled.

And other surprise, Yunho’s love rival for his daughter turned out to be living in the same neighborhood.

☆☆☆☆☆

Everything had their own time, and nothing could pass from it.

Each had different start and ending, nonetheless it was inevitable to all.

“You shouldn’t do this, boy,” hissed a very angry woman with bun hair business style, yet the simple make up of this lady and her attitude showed that beauty is only skin-deep.

“Without my brother’s heritage, you couldn’t do anything and we are the one who take care of this while you only get it once you return,” the older man beside the woman eyed the young man who had been silent letting his ear listen to their same speech. “Favor should be given to us, but how dare you to give us this undecided partly decision-“

“Nothing is for you, for it is mine now,” Yunho cut the crap of the old man already tired with old-broken tape bull being played. “And I don’t have obligation to explain my work, period. It had been legally on under my name and grandparents were the one who gave it to me long long ago even before I understand the word confidential,”

“You son of-,”

“What are you doing here?” stern sound and it was Jung Yoo Il in casual clothes. “Take your dirty shoes out of here, before I send securities to drag you away Jung Go Il,”

“You must address me ‘uncle’, you unmannered nephew,” the man smirked, was not afraid with his nephew. “Just because you got a very daring as your , doesn’t mean our family relation will shut away easily Yoo Il, blood is thicker than water,” he stood up and looked at Yunho who was displeased what just come out from the man’s mouth.

“Tell this brat to sign the paper and pointed me as the commissioner for Jung trade and I’ll leave-“

“No,”

The man smile fell and his expression turned to distorted much of anger.

“I was the one who in charge for this company! You shouldn’t have a say for I should be the one sitting on that chair, you thief!”

“Yes, I don’t,” said Yunho apathetically and the next word he said made others seething.

“It is a part of your word aid ‘was’ and I don’t need to correct your empty claim about the right leader of my corporate,” Yunho felt his grand uncle took out alpha pheromone. “I don’t remember you, and I don’t need to correct anything,” he walked to the front desk before leaning his , half sitting and cross his arms on his chest. His pose was indifferent because the older man was trying to intimidate him but it failed because he didn’t know Yunho’s.

And he wouldn’t waste his pheromone just for entertaining the clown.

“And even if you said you are my family, I don’t want to pay any favor for someone like you,” Yunho smirked and it made the man angrier. “Your new wife wouldn’t mind if she knew that what her husband had under his desk was especially ready to use and get spread with your seed just for fun,”

The woman who just silent beside in such alone sofa seat looked up. She was young and also one of the es his grand uncle had. Yunho wouldn’t spare anyone especially others who got involved with this ed up family like his grand uncle. Only pity for them for getting into their scheme just for temporarily pleasure.

“Ah, I did remember your favorite words, changeable and unimportant,”

The woman stood up running away from the room crying in shame.

“I could look for other for the much obedient out there. Maybe your wife would be next, how fierce he was in the bed Yunho?”

Yunho smirked before he chuckled over the humorless topic but the eyes couldn’t lie for he was angry beyond imagination. He closed the distance between his grand uncle and whispered right on the man face.

“I have your men under me as they knew you have nothing, only few cash left in your piggy bank but who knows it would stay the same in your other useless storage,” said Yunho and the man gritted his teeth. “I could freeze the fake accounts for just in one call, pray for the cops you feed on don’t turn back against you,” the pheromone was gone and what Yunho felt was anxiety.

“If you don’t have anything to say to me, just go home, and take more peaceful life than black-mailing around like a lesser mafia dog,” said Yunho walked away feeling disgusted toward the man.

“Yunho!” the grand auntie was still not giving up because she wanted her restaurant’s chain back to her name. Yet, after her scandal of not following health regulation in some of her restaurants disclosed, her chef title was gone.

“Shhh,” Yunho put his forefinger on his lips facing his auntie. He need to finish this next cockroach. “Did you hear Mr. Go Il said, I had married with someone brave, and you must guard that new established business you just recently invest in, Jung Mu Yeon.”

She was sweating and looking anywhere other than the people there. She said she didn’t have money left because only half was true as she went straight to invest in some stock under fake account, not quite big but lower than she had before.

Taking her bag, she walked away from there, leaving one man who looked at him with unforgiving look. But he realized, he didn’t have sides for his sister had just betrayed him.

“I hope it would be better for you, Yunho. Watch your back,” the man walked to the door in big step but before he left, Yunho said words that made him green to kill that brat.

“Watch your front uncle. I prefer direct advance rather than crawling in the dark waiting for carcase.”

And the door shut off with so much force.

Leaving the son with father.

Jung Yoo Il watch his son walked to his desk and reached his phone that was just beeping.

[Don’t forget, cheese burger, double cheese, for Bae Hee.]

Yunho chuckled getting his mate’s message. His boy loved cheese burger nowadays, obsessed over cheese, anything kind of cheese food would end up in his mouth and belly. He had grown up taller too and even thinking to play basketball.

“It’s the first time I see you smile,” Yunho looked at his father stoically and just shrugged.

“I don’t know they would come here directly,” said Yoo Il solemnly.

Yoo Il left his seat for Yunho once the announcement of Hand Do Mi’s will was heard. He decided to just move on from his dream and be thankful as his son was the one to get the seat he had dream on. The son he had abandoned just because he felt everything was unfair.

Yoo Il had worked hard to be son his father proud of. But guess his father who had a very keen eye over him decided he wasn’t suitable for the will and he finally realized he was selfish. How could a father ignore his child just because of jealousy? It was him, the one who had everything and could do anything best for his children, who forgot his role to be a father just because of fortune.

He was thankful because despite everything, he had his wife at his side. He was thankful for his bonded mate. He had her or maybe he would lose her over selfishness and hurt everything around him.

And Jung Yoo Il payed his sin by becoming a loving husband and grandpa.

“Where was the last time you go?” asked Yunho remembered Jihyun said about getting souvenirs.

“Spain, your mother love the place,” said Yoo Il.

“She had been there many times,” Yunho sighed while replying Jaejoong.” Go to somewhere else,”

“I have one and it’s a surprise,” Yoo Il smiled remember he had bought a tour package from a travel agency. ”I want to know how wild your mother in a wild. Maybe like a destination you and Jaejoong had in jungle would be perfect,” said him and both smirked.

It would be horror surprise for the OCD Park Hye Soo.

“Let’s go eat dinner sometimes,” Jung Yoo Il stood up and Yunho nodded thinking about his empty schedule.

“Oh, maybe we’ll go to visit grandmother too before our next vacation,” Jung Yoo Il his chin. “How about we go there together, and then we go to dinner,” the man nodded thinking it would be best for they could stay at the countryside too for few days.

Yunho smiled, looking the man in front of him that was changing little by little. Unlike Jung Yoo Il the first time he met once he was back to Korea. The businessman who was dedicating his life for work had turned to be a very interesting full grandfather in his old age.

After Mami Han died, everything was disaster for Yunho. The man’s grieving was close to a zombie walking for days. He continued his live, kept walking and breathing, in thought for making sure that his beloved person’s will wouldn’t be wasted and all got the pay for the sad life of a boy who grew up to spite men. He became cold and colder each day, and his eyes showed no mercy when he took the seat for their family main branch. And no one wouldn’t forget what he had done on very short time.

It was common for conspiracy and rebel but Yunho did was very different and his cruelty was enough to make shiver.

The young man was grateful at least the guilty he had was less close to none as he cut tie all the people who tried to eliminate him in the past, family or not, he didn’t spare anyone. If they weren’t back down, all Yunho did was just send assassin or making their circle in havoc because he spread rumors and let them die one by one in their own dip-. Thankfully, his parents and even his sister were backing off and letting him go on his way. Yunho also finally saw his parents’ side he never knew they had.

“The kids must try his grandma famous kimchi fried rice, tell Jaejoong not to eat a lot,” said Yoo Il remember his wife special dish. “I hadn’t seen Jaejoong, how long has it been? How’s he?”

Yunho smiled widely.

“Perfect,” said Yunho and sat on his mahogany chair. Jaejoong changed him to be better. Their children were the sunrays of their relationship. His family was starting to make him feel what family’s love was.

”I would tell him, just pass me the reminder for the dinner.”

“See you, Son.”

Once the door closed, Yunho stared at the door feeling deja vu and reminding him what Jaejoong’s father did when he saw him for the very first time talking to Jaejoong in the small house. He even asked Jaejoong whether he was angry toward his parents.

“There’s nothing to be forgiven, Yunho. They’re my parents, what they did was their choice. What I did to them was mine too, and shall be like that till I die,” said Jaejoong with little smile. “Time will answer as it always moves and I shall move too, willingly or not, because that’s life,”

And Yunho found time had gave him so much fortune than the rest of them and time would answer.

☆☆☆☆☆

The sunset was something the couple enjoyed. Purple pink blue mixed with orange from the sun which looked bigger and lighted in red spectrum to yellow.

It was always a beautiful sight to see, never ceased to mesmerize anyone because it happened only once every day. To see the majestic view, we should find the right place.

The best place to see sunset was on high ground like mountain where the sun was engulfed by cloud or low ground like the beach because the sun likes to sink into the sea.

Yunho and Jaejoong choose beach because of their love for the sea and both surprisingly had the same zodiac in water element.

“Oh crab,” pointed Jaejoong on small silhouette walking horizontally, adorably mismatched with the sunset background behind it.

“What?”

“That’s a little crab! Can’t you see it? Is that violin crab?”

“That… looks weird. It looks like bringing gloves for boxing,”

Jaejoong laughed at his mate who in return squeezed him in his bear tight hug.

“Why is it called violin? Are you really sure it was the name?” Yunho’s curiosity was adorable, rivaling their children age.

“I watched National Geographic,” said Jaejoong, chuckling when he heard hearing Yunho snort.

“Geeky nerd,”

“Stupid jock,”

Jaejoong felt his back vibrating following Yunho’s chest as he laughing. “How are you sure I’m a jock?”

“How are you sure I’m a nerd?”

“Tomato, tomato,” Yunho tickled Jaejoong making him squirming between laughing and shouting curse.

“Goddamn! Hahahaha!”

“Hey, you’re 28 now and better no cursing.”

“Good damn it!” Yunho snuggled against Jaejoong's neck laughing there.

His mate was really smart with words. Maybe smarter than Jihyun. It was like he got Karma for always cursing at his sister as he got the smartest omega as a mate.

As he opened his eyes, he saw fade bite mark on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

Fast enough to get his mind dwelling into his past, starting to when he met Jaejoong.

After Yunho was hit by the latter’s bicycle.

“Do you still save it?”

“What?”

“The bike of crime,”

“The bike of – Ya! What’s with the adjectives!”

Jaejoong pouted, displeased because Yunho named his first bike like that. It was a gift from his mother.

“Well, it had a record for hitting me. I’m the victim. What’s other than me that thing had hit?”

“Yunho!” Turning around, Jaejoong sat astride on Yunho’s lap facing the grinning alpha.

“You’re so-"

“Lovely?” Yunho cut Jaejoong and got a slap on the shoulder.

“I want to say jerk!” Jaejoong pouted and puffed making his cheeks big before crossing his arms on his chest. “You’re insulted my parents gift,”

“If they knew what that bike had did to me, they would probably say the same thing as I do,” said Yunho and Jaejoong grunted. “Maybe throw that thing. You could ask a new one, clear from any crime record.”

“They are your beloved in law. Sometimes I think they forgot their amazing son is much more fabulous than you,” said Jaejoong shaking his head.

“Honey,” Yunho didn’t call him honey anymore after they had children. It would confuse them. “the fact that we’re together is the fabulous thing.”

“And scandalous. Don’t forget people who did not accept our marriage,” Jaejoong huffed. “Even today your damn ex-hoe is still harassing you. I know that came to your office! Glad that I hired Minho for your personal assistant. He is a good beta.”

Yunho grinned. “Thank you, Hon. You’re the best.”

The man couldn’t help but hug his mate in tight embrace and smelled the fragrance he loved so much. Even so, Yunho wasn’t a fool over what happened in his life. He had made a picture out of the puzzle pieces even since the very first they met. Yet, he didn’t mind for him getting the best out of his life. Jaejoong happened and the rest was sailing smoothly. Some went missing but they came back to them. Everything was in their hand and things came like what they wanted at least.

And both was gifts for each other broken and healing souls.

“Remember, their opinion doesn’t matter. They just never knew what fateful mate is,” he kissed Jaejoong cheeks softly and gave him butterfly kisses.

“You’re lucky you got me! I am not lucky to have you!” Jaejoong insisted teasing his husband.

“You are. Who would think that a lone alpha would be so y and strong in his age 33?” That was true as Yunho didn’t join any of their family community and had lived mingling with human.

And the man was the epitome of strong alpha and had dominant gene. He didn’t forget the Jung patriarch’s will toward the boy. It brought jealousy and killers intended to just get rid of him.

So, his alpha mate trained his body in any martial arts, so no one dared to mess with Yunho. He had been in special task force in the military. He had a good brain, for in business and law. Nothing was missing from the man except the dark past he had in young age.

Jaejoong bit his lips and looked at Yunho. He eyes turned into lusty and looked at the alpha he had sat on like a meat. The look brought Yunho’s smile dropped and expression turned dark in second.

“Release your pheromone, my alpha,” whispered in front of his lips making Yunho shuddered.

“As you wish, my omega,” Yunho groaned and strong scent hit Jaejoong’s senses bringing his eyes open wide and his body shaking in arousal.

So aroused and his heart was beating faster than normal.

“Yes, that’s my alpha,” Jaejoong moved his lower body back and forward, brushing his on Yunho’s bulge.

“Damn Jaejoong!” Yunho’s hands holding tight his mate’s waist unrelentingly.

“Don’t curse your mate Yunho,” said Jaejoong in sing a song, looking down at his mate who was in so much lower because of their position.

“Are you this naughty…in the past?” asked Yunho and his mind couldn’t think straight when Jaejoong brushed down harder on his bulge, feeling his bulge against that squeezy tight .

It was painful and also deliciously wonderful, making Yunho groan deep and low to Jaejoong’s ear.

“Make a guess, my alpha,” Jaejoong’s voice turned huskier, whispering to Yunho’s ear before he closed the distance and looked directly into his eyes.

“Take a guess,” Jaejoong’s doe black eyes were hypnotizing and Yunho was gladly swimming deep in those. He let his soul feel free into his mate’s reign and his lips devoured the others in much passionate and messy kiss.

So messy till saliva was dripping from their mouth and the sweet talk went forgotten.

Making love under the sunset was one of many favors that they preferred in the world till sunrise and they would see how unbreakable the bond they had.

☆☆☆☆☆

He threw the clothes into the washing machine and closed the lid then sighed deeply. His two hands were on his waist.

“Does Micky agree to the proposal?”

[Don’t be so formal, that lazy man is following any adventure out there to create his life to the fullest. That’s what he said.]

Jaejoong snorted. “He’s never changed since high school. He had a big forehead, blame it.”

[Nah, I bet he wouldn’t, he is unique type of koala, but having too much energy and time. Do you remember that this guy was the one trapping our high school teachers in affair just because he needed to see real affair and all the woman-yelling like the ones on television drama?]

Jaejoong chuckled. “How about Xiah? I heard he just recruited a new guy.”

[The work had been done, and well, he said he almost wrote a new encyclopedia book. Oh, you mean Minho? that guy was gullible and like a dog with a bone]

“Tell him to release the dog to the checked one then. Our work will at least decrease. Ah, I forgot to tell him about Hwang Do Yeon.”

[Chairman of canned foods? Why do you need him? Do we really need him?]

“No, but I suppose his good-nothing but so-full-of-himself from a far family had a son in Hong Kong. I need his talent, you know to be a double agent,”

[Better for you set up mafia group and choose me as your right hand!]

“You’re good in cleaning the mess. I don't want to waste your talent for other people with tattoo.”

Sound of laughing vibrated on phone he held.

[So, what are you doing now?]

“Wait, mostly I need to enjoy this life before I get into the reality of the world,”

[Oww, Jaejoongie is into classic words this day. So how about that Fabio fella who crash on your house?]

Jaejoong’s frowned, amused. “Fabio?”

[Surprisingly, Micky was one of his friends in America. He had showed me that one Jung was drunk and dying his hair in blonde in an instance. It had become headline in their campus because the guy you targeted was one of that known jock and blonde.]

Jaejoong shook his head because Changmin had just told him a story about how Jung Yunho was in the collage.

How many days it had been for Yunho to stay in his house was swirling in Jaejoong’s mind after the rejection he had gave to the heir.

Not completely a rejection.

Just a delay.

“Missing. Don’t know if he still alive or not,”

[Death would ruin everything you prepared to make him crash on your place]

“Nah, I don’t think so. He’s so annoying. Always throw cheap flirty words like an old man. Is he a playboy? Sometimes I want to punch him on the gut when started his hobby to follow me around.”

[But you like it. If you didn’t that guy would have ended up in the refrigerator,]

“That, I had thought about it several times.”

[I bet the guy had proposed you this instance hearing his so unlikely attitude like Micky had said how ice stone the man was.]

Jaejoong was flustered for seconds and it was caught by the other on the line.

[! He did!?]

The man in big shirt and black sweatpants with Hello Kitty prints sighed. “Kind of.”

[What’s kind of!? He did it! Lucky your waiting would end soon. Glad you made his sister on your side as a friend rather than your wife! It would be affair soon and I guess I know what Micky had felt about seeing an affair for real.]

The other on the phone only hummed, making him chuckled.

[Jae, you’ve been waiting for this. You had been freed from the chain of your parents and obligation they had forced on you. Don’t forget about how you can be honest now, better than lying forever. I wonder how you could survive masking your face to a stoic expression every day?]

“Practice. I was like as busy as a beaver and bee”

[Yeah, I remembered the first time we met. I thought you will kill me with those eyes!]

Jaejoong chuckled.

[Oh, Jihyun sent me a message. She said the puppy had gone out two days from the Mansion. Where did he go? I hope he wasn’t running away or something. I heard his grandmother’s health was quite serious.]

The pale man glared at the floor. Time was ticking fast and he needed to move now. There was so much at stake on their plan, his plan. He didn’t want it fail or he wouldn’t get a second time.

“Changmin, I need you."

“JAE!”

Closing his eyes, he heard this familiar voice from someone which he hadn’t saw for three days.

[What happened?]

Jaejoong turned off the loudspeaker of his phone.

“Jae! Come here! Jae!”

Glancing to the washing machine, it would take 30 minutes to finish. Jaejoong decided to come to the living room, thinking about yelling the man for shouting. But he found out Yunho standing there in mess and sweating like crazy instead.

He knew when they lived together that the man wasn’t sweating at all and his scent happened to be quite nice, woody, and manly. That was why he secretly loved to smell the other’s scent on the clothes before throwing them to the washer.

“What-"

And he recognized it, the smell he had known for years when he was still an alpha. The scent of only alpha had and this distinct smell was different for it was quite searched for in alphas nowadays. Dominant gene was the only one had this strong scent, much stronger if the alpha had been on the highest level when they were in their moment of heat.

He had heard it before but had never been ever experienced it because of his anomaly. But he had checked Yunho’s and for his heat cycle coming faster indicated that something was amiss. He had tried to disclose it and denied it but it seemed like realization had brought him too late because he still did not accept his own heart.

Jaejoong had been hiding behind selfishness and later his selfishness came back to claim. Yet he was back down once again. And now what would he do? The pale man thought if Yunho came to him in that state which should happen 2 months later, that meant the latter knew.

“Jae!” Yunho marched to Jaejoong in steady step but little wobbly. He was breathless, feeling his body getting hotter and more uncomfortable. And he knew where the cure, guessing from the time he was there close to it all the time.

Later he wouldn’t need any kinds of pleasure because he had the antidote he had forgotten.

“Stop!” Jaejoong stepped back in horror before turning around and sprinting so fast. He was locking himself in his room. When Yunho caught the door it had been shut.

“Jae…,”

[Hey, hey! What’s going on?]

“That chipmunk is in rut, he knew it,”

[What!?]

“Jae! Open the door!” someone banged the door loudly.

[Want me to come there? Jae? Hey, Jae?]

“No, I can handle it,” said Jaejoong little backed away from the door and then he saw his appearance on the mirror.

Life was like roller-coaster and nothing would prevent accident to be happened.

Jaejoong gritted his teeth trying to hold back his tears. He had done it so far. Everything was according to their way so far. If the beginning started in grand, so would the ending. Not his parents, not that black hole business, not this gene.

Not even the one who banged his door like a mad man that should have been tied to him would block his way because he would make it happen.

“Changmin.”

[I'm here.]

“Change the plan. Tell Xiah later, okay?"

[Nah, take your time. I’ll call Micky to have his flight rescheduled, bye beaver.]

The call ended but the other side of the door was still banging.

“Yunho better did what I told him or else I’ll break his bone, alpha or not,”

Once Jaejoong opened the door, Yunho’s breathing sound was deep and huffing before the guy walked to him like he was a meat.

“No running away anymore, Jaejoong,” the man ripped his shirt and threw it away exposing the muscle hiding behind. “After this, we really need to talk about the old dog. The ped the jeans was the next thing fell and Jaejoong cheeks blushed in pink seeing the bulge. “In detail.”

Yunho walked to Jaejoong and the latter started to panic. “We will talk about nothing.”

“Oh, don’t.” Yunho’s hand grabbed Jaejoong’s hand faster, pulling the little man toward him and bumped his bare chest. “Then you say your parents are liars,” he stared hard to the quivering man in his embrace. “Your beloved mother just told the fiancé of his son that the old dog was from a boy who lived in the neighborhood where my grandparents lived and the boy moved to other country. So, Jaejoong, is it coincidence or not because I also had stayed there and the dog had the same name as my long lost puppy which I had forgotten?”

“There are other dogs named Taepoong. It is a common name out there, you should know!” Jaejooog hissed, trying to suppress his body changing due the other man.

“Then how about this,” Yunho other hand opened and something fall down.

“Cat got your tongue?” asked the bigger man, emphasizing each word because he was really pissed at the handsome but beautiful man.

The military tag in Yunho’s hand made Jaejoong’s lips thin but he couldn’t retort anything. The silence was enough to give Yunho answer. But the lost look in it, brought the latter’s fury calmed down.

Yunho went to Jaejoong’s parents, intending to convey his marriage proposal to them for formality. They were royalty known in Korea also had the bloodline from Europe. He wanted to properly give respect to them as his Jaejoong had wanted him to be a man who was prefect by his side.

Then the dog from the picture showed up. It walked slowly due the old age and the Madame Kim, Jaejoong’s mother, told about its history. After all, Taepoong was Jaejoong beloved dog but he couldn’t continue to raise him after he was told to stay away from Kim Manor for a while.

Yunho’s emotion mixed once he found out that the metal name tag was written by someone’s name he cared the most. His proposal was stopped at that point and he excused himself saying he was a long friend intended to meet Jaejoong before his marriage.

The grandmaster was being tricked by the circus elephant.

But the elephant had a high value and been groomed to be nothing but perfect with a majestic look, blinding everything and hiding something important for both which connected the dots in their life line. For alpha, omega, and beta, mating was crucial, be it wantingly or unwantingly.

They were silent even they realized something of the unusual attraction which led to suspicion of the bond of their gene but had never talked about. And maybe this time was the right time because his heat suddenly aroused which shouldn’t happen in his normal cycle.

It was all he needs to bring down the elephant.

But the elephant was too big, prideful, and also hurt. Hurting animal was vicious so better approach it in much calmer way but it was not a style of his.

Everything was first.

Yunho throw the metal tag on the dresser and embraced the silent man, bringing him back slowly to the bed in the middle of the room. “I need to know one thing, one matter to me. I’ll close my eyes from the others and you hide behind your pretty sleeves,” Jaejoong looked up waiting for the rest.

“However, I’ll take my claim on you,” Jaejoong wanted to shout but Yunho’s harsh voice got him first. “For it had been prolonged too long, blame yourself for making me wait. I’m starving Jaejoong, a starving animal is as dangerous as a hurting one.”

Jaejoong’s body shivered hearing each of Yunho words. “You’ll hate me. No, you already leave me like them. You already turn your back to me. I don’t need the thin line of bond, Yunho. You and your naivety!” His tears dropped but he was oblivious over it.

“Then, don’t pull it farther! You, me, we already wasted our time. Don’t push me any longer!” shouted Yunho in rage. He was upset to everything, especially to himself, because his mate had suffered just like him, even more than him.

“We’ll strengthen the bond, we’ll fix it,” the man said and kissed Jaejoong’s eyes making, the tears dropped.

“Yunho…,” Jaejoong tried to pull away from the hug but the latter was too strong.

“Jaejoong, believe in us, believe in yourself, believe in me,” he put his forehead on Jaejoong's. “Yes, the bond had snapped and we’ll tie it together.”

“I don’t…think…please Yunho…, you know it, the lost bond was un-” and Jaejoong hiccupped desperately but seeing his mate’s sharp gaze he lost his plea. He had known that look, the look he saw when Yunho was still a child.

“Then, don’t push me away, not this time” Yunho’s tears finally dropped too and Jaejoong’s heart was breaking apart for it. “That time I had let you go. I’m sorry I was too young to understand, and I hurt you unintentionally or not, I hurt you, my fate, my fateful mate,” Yunho hugged Jaejoong and sneaked his head to the little man’s neck. “We’ll fix it, we can, we can.”

His alpha mate tears broke Jaejoong’s will. He was alone, always alone in the big mansion. Even his parent’s love toward him wasn’t enough as he felt something was breaking away little by little from him. When he was 20, he finally realized, it wasn’t due all the chains the world put on him, but the only place he had thought would be the heaven, the place where he thought would be engaged to someone in life vow.

But the one for him declared others omega in hand of marriage and be his mate.

That day, the bond between them broke apart. Both felt it, but only one of them knew and left in despair. It was actually a miracle because both were still alive. Maybe it wasn’t living anymore. It was hell inside heaven, burning them till they were mere walking dolls, breathing, and their beating hearts were the only ones moving.

Jaejoong had felt it, alone.

The only son of Kim family lived like a golden statue, chained to the wall, crafted permanently on the floor, just like a doll that can be controlled by others as they wished. Kim Jaejoong was breathing with empty heart and locked on the ice coffin he had made to keep his inside not falling pieces into the ground.

The broken bond left him in question upon question. Nevertheless, he answered all these by keep learning his surroundings.

But, the deep hole was deepening too deep, bringing his other side as deviance came out because he was once an alpha. And for him to be an omega now wouldn’t change his alpha quality for being created for the best.

Kim Jaejoong’s grand plan was planned out carefully and perfectly.

Yet, the anomaly would always be there.

The paper from hospital informed him to be turned out to be omega was one of very useful unexpected scenario.

There was also destructive one but he could handle thus well. Because Jaejoong was unshaken of his principles. He always finished his target.

And when he faced the last step, new questions kept popping up and his hard foundation broke one by one as his heart started to get exposed.

“Jaejoong,” Yunho’s soft voice woke the man up from his deep thought. “My Little Lily,” hands caressed his cheeks to wipe off the tears.

“I will tell you something,” he sat on the bed, arranging Jaejoong on his lap like an obedient child.

The pale man eyes were puffy and for Yunho the man looked adorable. “Maybe you didn’t realize it, we actually had the same goal since the beginning.”

Jaejoong blinked, confused.

“Let’s create it, make it ours,” Yunho hand joined with Jaejoong’s and the man saw something on his index finger.

“I return this, so let’s stop the chasing,” said Yunho kissed the ring Jaejoong thought was lost forever. “Maybe we could continue the chasing later again, it was fun actually,” Yunho embraced the man in soft tight hug. “But now, let’s tie the bond we had lost. Let’s tie it tight till it couldn’t snap anymore,”

That was one answer he had been looking for and Jaejoong’s hand embraced Yunho back with cry.

His body was put on the bed before Yunho kissed him softly on the lips. Then everything was like magic.

Yunho pull off Jaejoong’s clothes one by one, both was so quickly. Yunho bit Jaejoong’s skin, marred it with red and purple bruises everywhere because his impatience start growing. When they were connected, it was a bliss.

Yunho groaned out loud while Jaejoong mewled and moaned in mess. Both were in ecstasy and everything fell deaf to their senses as their mating was hard for their thirsty and hungry selves.

For the rest of the night Yunho finally bit Jaejoong and mated him in tears. Knotting the man till Jaejoong’s mind lost completely. In the morning, instead of shocked or feeling emotional, Yunho was grinning happily like a kid with his favorite candy while Jaejoong’s face turned to him softly, a side the latter never knew he had.

So fluffy till Yunho made love all day long to Jaejoong and oblivious over an email coming in to Jaejoong’s phone.

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Clear

Everything is complete. So, ready get your Toussaint back in piece?

☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

end.