Chapter One

The Rose as White as Snow

  Fluff, fluff, and more fluff.

Also a sprinkle of gay.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

   As Jungkook cooked dinner, he heard a few thumps down the stairwell, and knew Taehyung had woken up from his nap. He ignored the noise, making sure to focus on the hamburgers, which he decided to make with the oven, as it was raining at the moment.

    Once the thumps had stopped, he turned to see a smol bean, Taehyung to be exact. The teen was wearing one of Jungkook's sweaters, which covered his legs, down to slightly past his knees. Jungkook had to admit, despite his hate for cute things, his boyfriend looked utterly adorable with such clothing, and the tired, confused look on his face as he stared at Jungkook.

     Jungkook got focused on his cooking once again, making sure not to burn a single bit, as to savor Taehyung's taste buds. He was just to flip the burger, when he felt arms wrao around his waist, squeezing and gripping onto him while the man cooked. The Gucci loving teen rested his chin on the broad shoulders of his boyfriend, closing his eyes in a way to show how comfortable he was.

    The younger one felt his heart thumping, too fast for his opinion, as he tried to steady it through slow breathing. But, it was to no avail, as the older one in the relationship sunk his head into the crook of Jungkook's neck, breath hitting his nape. The younger felt the heat rising in his cheeks , and hoped that Taehyung didn't notice how the back of his neck burned.

   He suddenly remembered the burgers and desperately flipped it over, startling Taehyung. Jungkook groaned. The bottom of the burger was black, with no trace of it's delicious meat seen through the thick layer.

   He sighed in frustration. That was the fifth meal, of the 21 cooked this week, that he had burned because of Taehyung. He turned to Taehyung, a smile on the older's face, one that screamed mischief. He narrowed his eyes at the Gucci man, feigning anger that would be directed towards him.

  He sighed for the umpteenth time that day, before picking up the phone, quickly dialing a number.

  "I'll just order out, you go sit on the couch." Jungkook waved Taehyung off, signaling him to move his to the couch, to which he obliged. Jungkook ordered the food, before placing the phone down. He heard voices coming from the living room, and when he entered, he spotted Taehyung with his eyes focused on the TV, which was currently playing a Disney movie Jungkook gave no care in the world about. 

   Jungkook turned to Taehyung, who didn't seem to notice the attention he was getting. Jeonie boy took this as an opportunity to analyze Taehyung's side profile, finding it as Taehyung's most beautiful feature. He trailed his eyes from the boy's light brown hair, to his clear face, with the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, and the most kissable lips beneath them. He his lips at the sight, before traveling lower, down to the man's torso. Even with the oversized sweater, you could still seam his biceps, as well as triceps, that allowed you to just imagine what the man's abs looked like. Jungkook knew from experience, that head the best abs the man had ever tast- I mean saw. Though, when he scanned even further, he found something even more delicious. He looked at the article of clothing that contained his prize possession, and bit his lip at the thought of such item. He imagined all of the things he could do with the 'Thing.' He could-

Before the younger could finish his thought, the doorbell to their residential had rang, causing Jungkook to bolt upwards, and speed walk to the door, attempting to get away from his dirty thoughts. Once he opened the door, it was quickly closed when he received the food, and paid.

    Approaching the couch, he saw Taehyung looking at the box in his hands with hungry eyes, almost pouncing on him when he got closer. He set down one of the boxes, which he knew Taehyung liked, on the man's lap, taking a glance at the prized possession while doing so. He turned his head, almost recieving whiplash, as his cheeks flushed red.

   He watched as Taehyung was completely distracted by his food, ignoring the movie, which Jungkook found out was 'Mulan,' whatever that was, and quickly devoured his food. The older had already finished his box of Chinese food by the time Jeonie was able to open it. He gaped at him, jaw dropping. Once catching his amazed stare, full of see, Taehyung just shrugged, before leaning back on Jungkook's chest. 

   He quickly finished his food,, as to give Taehyung a more comfortable position, and set his box on table nearby. He stared at Taehyung more, before distracting himself with Mulan', getting emersed in the movie, just like Taehyung.

  By the time the movie was done, Jungkook was ready to kill the Huns. How dare they attack Mulan, and reveal her identity!? Her career was ruined because of that! Couldn't they of just injure the advisor dude, he was no use! Well, he contemplated, then there would be no plot in the movie, and then it wouldn't be interes-

   He laughed at himself for getting so wrapped up in a Disney movie. A Disney movie! 

  Either way despite Hun killing, Jungkook was also ready to head to bed, and was about to tell Taehyung to get up so they do so, until he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully on top of him. As much as he loved the sight, this also prohibited him from getting up himself. He groaned, once again, and tried to shake his boyfriend awake, only to get no response, other than the increased amount of cuddling. 

   He did this a few more times, getting the same answer, before eventually giving up. He arched his head backward in annoyance, before making do with what he had. He grabbed one of the pillows of the couch, placing it behind his head, and grabbing another one for Taehyung.

   He let out a small smile upon glancing at Taehyung, and leaned forward. He placed a light kiss on the older's forehead.

  "Goodnight TaeTae, I love you." Jungkook mumbled as he pulled away. He stayed awake just long enough to hear the muffled 'I love you' come back from Taehyung.