chapter 2: is that eun byul? or is it someone else? and new school.

who are you school 2015.
“Today it’s been ten days since I have not seen my daughter. Mom, I’ll be back. The child said and left. And still hasn’t return. How can I go home all by myself. I couldn’t stand by seeing my child’s empty room. My un byeol will most definetly be safe. Of course…she has to be safe. I will definetly find my daughter, and holding hands, we will go back home.” Said mi-gyung. Now back when eun bi had jumped into the watwer. A tear left her eye. She jumped into the water. “magical things happened to sara everyday. From now on, no matter what happens, in this world somewhere, there is most definetly a person thinking of me. Now I will not be even a bit lonely or sad.” Now with mi-gyung ten days later. She had put posters up of eun byeol. “please look at her face just once!” she said to someone. “if you see her, please contact me at once.” Said mi-gyung. She kept telling them to contact her if they see her. She went back to the place she was staying at. She fell so did the pictures. She pick them up. “don’t smile, you bad girl. Seriously, where are you? Mom is really worried. I’m sorry. Mom did everything wrong. Eun byul. You’ll come back to mom again, right? Mom is going crazy. It’s so hard for me, it’s killing me.” She said. she hug the paper then her phone went off. “hello?” she said, answering it, hoping for news. “yes, that’s right.” She said. She head to the hospital. And found her asleep but it really was not eun byul it was actually eun bi!! She took her hand and went to her knees. “thank you. God, thank you.” She said. then eun bi open her eyes. She went to her. “have you come to your senses?” she asked her. She didn’t say anything but looked confused. “it’s mom.” She said. “mom?” she asked. “yes, that’s right. Can you not recongise me?” She said. she shook her head. “mom?” she asked.”mom” she said again. “that’s right” she said.she kept saying it, a tear ran down. “it’s alright, it’s alright. Don’t worry about anything. Mom is here. It’s alright.” She said then soon eough she came out for a second. “she is suffering from partial memory loss due to the trauma and stress she went through. It may be tempory or she may never get her memory back. So I’m not sure what to tell you about her recovery.” A doctor had told her. She had eun bi in the waiting room. “I’m going to get the car, so just wait a bit.” Said mi-gyung. “ok.” Said mi-gyung. Then as she turn. She almost bump into kairi. “oh, sorry.” Said kairi, bowing slightly. “it’s ok.” Said mi-gyung. Kairi saw eun bi. She tilt her head then shook it. “are you ok?” she asked her. “I’m ok, just a bit of memory trouble. But I’ll get it back, always do. Is your daughter ok?” she said. “she’s fine, thank you for asking. I’ve never seen you before, are you foreign?” she asked. “yes. Ma’am. I’ve come to korea to start school. I’ll be there in a few days. I’m staying with my auntie, I’m here to see my therapist. Well, I better go. Bye, ma’am, bye…um…..” she said. “eun byul” said mi-gyung. Her eyes widen then went to her usual bigness. “hello, eun byul! Maybe we see each other at school! See ya.” she said. she bow to her again. Then wave at eun bi with a bright smile. Then left. “such a polite and cheerful girl.” Said mi-gyung as she left. Then as she left. So-yeong had come in. oh crap! They look to each other. She sat beside her. “I had heard that you ran away from home after getting kicked out of school….looks like you don’t have anywhere to go.” Said so-yeong. She didn’t say anything. “see? There’s no one that talks to you and plays with you expect me, right?” she said. she touch her hair. She moved away. Confuse on who this was. Eun bi slapped her hand away. “now that you got kicked out, you want it all in? is that is?” she asked. “who are you?” she asked. She put her hand to and chuckled. “wow, you’ve improved a lot.” She said. she scoffed. She hope that girl would come past and stop this girl or her mom. “do you not remember?” she said. eun bi didn’t answered/ “then I’ll need to jog your memory” she said. she then pull and tug at her hair painfully, making her cry out. “ah, why are you being like this?!” asked eun bi. Then mi-gyung and kairi came back. “oh my, let…” started mi-gyung. Kairi sense darkness. “let go of her!” said mi-gyung. Kairi got her hand off her. “thank you, you aren’t hurt?” asked mi-gyung. “you’re welcome” said kairi. “what’s going on?” asked mi-gyung. “she just come out of nowhere.” Said eun bi. Kairi glare at the girl. “who are you to do this kind of ignorant act?” asked mi-gyung. “please, two of you, contuine with what you’re doing.” Said so-yeong. Kairi cross her arms.”no thanks. My therapist can wait for a few mintues. It won’t harm her flight back to the U.S.A. you can’t just pull people’s hair, it’s rude and hurtful” said kairi. “ahjumma, who are you to interfere in other people’s business?” she asked. “I’m her mother!” said mi-gyung. “pretty sure an evil spirit can figure that out and they have a half a brain.” Aiden told her. Her eneity twin brother. ‘yeah, no ’ thought kairi. “and I am her friend. We met when we were little on destiny islands.” Said kairi. “really?” mi gyung asked. She nod. “how dare you lay a hand on my daguther? I can’t ever forgive you, don’t move an inc, I’ll report you to the police.” She said. she got out her phone. But she had her hands on her. “i-I’m sorry! I mistook her for another person. I’m sorry.” Said so-yeong. ‘yeah, sure you are, witch.’ Thought kairi. She walked past them. “are you okay?” asked mi-gyung. “will you be ok? I can tell my therapist we can wait till tomorrow?” asked kairi. “no, you go on. Oh, we don’t know you’re name. eun byul has amiesa from her accident.” Said mi-gyung. “that’s a bit of a pain, don’t worry, just be ompisted and I’m sure the memories will come back. And my name is kairi. But most people calls me kai” she said. “thank you, kairi.” She said. eun bi looked to her. “promise. Don’t worry” she said. she turn and left. “let’s go.” Said mi-gyung. Kairi walked past the girl. mi-gyung got her into the car. “should I turn on some music?” asked mi-gyung. She nod. now with I-han. he remembered the night he went to see eun byul on the school trip. And they talked then eun byul agured with him. he put music on. he felt someone kicking at his trainer and then flung off his earphones. Then they frought then a teacher broke it up and I ain’t going on. now with a boy called tae-kwang. He was sitting on something and going down the window. “the clouds are great.” He said. he took pictures of himself. His nurse came to the roof to find him on it. “patient gong tae-kwang, it’s too dangerous if you go down! Please come back up here quickly!” said the nurse. “that’s what I was saying…if you had released me earlier, this wouldn’t have happened.” He said then he almost slipped not. “that’s why, if I die, whose responisibilty is it?” he asked her. “please, tae kwang! I’m sorry! Noona did wrong, don’t be like that!” she said. “if I die, whose responisibilty is it?!” he asked again, shaking. He then went down to eun bi’s window. She scream. “it’s my responisibilty if you die! That’s enough, isn’t it?!” she asked. “but, noona, what’s the point of taking responsisbility after I die? Should I have asked you out when I was alive?” he asked. “huh?!” she asked. He winked at her. Then he saw her, reading a book. She looked at him, alarmed. 2hi, ko eun byul! Meeting you like this feels very different.” said tae-kwang. She didn’t say anything but looked alarm still. “ah, that jerk, really. She’s always accepts greetings, but there’s never an answer back. Do you not know what gives and what takes?” He said. then he went down. She got out and open the window and saw him down safety. Kairi saw from a distance. She shook her head amuse. She look to the window. She went to her and wave. Eun bi looked to her. She wave. And this time she got a wave in return. She grin. “see you. Gotta go now.” She said and left. Now with tae-kwang and song-joo. “you risked your life and escaped just to eat one hamburger?” asked song-joo. “eh? Are you crazy? I even risked my life. I have to eat three, of course.” Said taw-kwang. “crazy guy. Hey, eat all you want.” She said. she put her glasses on. “gong tae. You…what do you want to do for a living later on?” she asked. He laughed. “hey, it’s so funny hearing you worry about me. Really funny.” Said tae-kwang. “is this how my mom feels when she looks at me? Eat slowly and go. I want to stay until you finished eating but, I might be used to people at me, but today I can’t stand you.” Said song-joo. She start to go. “hey.” He said. she lower her glasses a bit. “what?” she asked. “ko eun byul is admitted at my hospital.” He said. then he turn to take another bite. “why the heck are you saying that now?!” she said. she smacked him in the head. “it’s because I just found out!” he said. Now with song-joo. She had text i-han about eun byul. He showed up. “hey, i-han!” she said, smiling, but he ran past her. “hey, i-han!” said song-joo. She watch as he nearly bump into people. “that fool. What if he gets hurt like that?” she said. han asked for direction but saw eun bi who he is mistaking for eun byul. “I’m sorry” she said. i-han picked up her purse. “thank you.” She said, taking it. She left. He followed her. In the elevator. He looked at her the whole time, making her nervous. “which floor are you going to?” she asked. “excuse me.” He said. she moved away a bit. She went out to her floor. “hey!” he said. she didn’t answer then kept going. “hey, ko eun byul!” he said. she looked at him alarm. He went to her and thought what she had said that night. “you have the wrong person.” Said eun bi. He grab her hand and hug her. She push him away. “who are you?!” she asked. “who am i?” he asked, taking her hand. “are you kidding me? It’s not funny.” He said. “let go of me and talk.” She said. “talk?” he asked, taken aback. He was taken aback because she spoke formerly. “ko eun byul, you com here. Ko eun byul has completely lost it.” He said/ “hey! Hey!” said eun bi. “better return to this thing back to normal” he said. as song-joo came. “hey this…let me go and talk!” she said. they went to her room. “all of it? Me too?” asked song-joo, shocked. “me too?” asked i-han. She nod. “I don’t remember my name, either.” She told them. The two looked to each other, shocked. She went to them. “thanks for coming. We had a close relationship?” she asked. “no” the two said. “since I came out during training, I should go first.” Said i-han. “i-I think I had plans we can go to the bus stop together. Ko eun byul, we’ll come back.” Said song-joo. “oh, alright. Bye.” She said. i-han was about to leave he head back to her. “when you recover your memory, you tell me if we were close or not.” Said i-han. Ruffling her hair. He left. Soon the girl, kairi came. “hey. Did you have vistors?” asked kairi, sitting on the bed. “yeah. More theaprist?” she asked. “yeah, until I get my memories back. But seriously, I think some are better left forgotten.” She said. “were we close?” she asked. She sat on the bed. “yes, you helped me with my injuries, my adoptive father abused me, beated me darily. You helped to clean them. Then on the last day, you give me this. I just start to remember that. It was in the buttom of my bag, it fell out through a hole.” She said, showing her the bracelet. “why did he abuse you?” he asked. “I believe when I asked something silimair to you, you told me it was because he’s an idiot.” She said. they laughed. “you going home today?” she asked. She nod. “this evening.” She said. “good for you. The hospital can be a bit of a pain.” She said. she got up. “I better go. If I miss my dad’s call, he’lll kill me, probably. Or not.” She said, she wave and left. Later that night. “we’re here” said mi-gyung. “get in and rest” said mi-gyung. She looked around. “eun byul. Your room is over there.” Said mi-gyung, pointing upstairs. “alright.” She said. she went up and look at something eun byul had build. “wow, did I really make this?” she asked. She saw some of the awards she got. She laid on her bed. “it’s nice.” She said. she saw the blue bag and reach for it and found a notebook. “secret notes.” She said. “eun byul, come and eat!” she said. “alright, I’m coming!” she said. she put it down. If she had looked, she would see herself. Later. She and mi-gyung looked through pictures of eun byul when she was little. And mi-gyung told her she was adopted. Then sent her to bed since it was late and I mean like 12pm at night, late. But then she came back. “can’t I just sleep here?” she asked her. “what’s this? It wasn’t long ago when you locked your door and said not to come in.” she said. “I did that? I don’t know about that.” She said. “I don’t know either.” She said. she smile. “I don’t want to sleep alone!” she said, coming into her bed. She wrap an arm around her. “mom, you smell good.” She said. she smile. “what are you doing? It’s revolting.” She said. “I don’t want to.” She said. then tug at her playful. “it’s tickleish, why are you being like this?” said mi-gyung. The next day. Eun bi looked into the school. Taw-kwang almost bump into her. She tried to get pass him but he blocked her. She tried again, blocked again. “what are you doing?” he asked. She bowed. Then left. “did that jerk just say hi to me? To me?” he asked. He looked to her. “hey eun byul!” said song-joo. She got her to follow her. “hey, gong tae!” but he left. “hey ko eun byul” said shi-jinn. “hey, eun byul, you saw the pictures and names of kids I sent you?” asked song-joo. “yeah, I’m almost done memorizing them.” Said eun bi. “oh, eun byu, it’s so nice to have you back in school.” Said shi-jinn. Later at class. When they came in, everyone looked at her. She bowed. “hi” she said, a little shyly. They went a little nuts. “what with her?!” they all said, shocked. “hi?” asked a boy. She smile and bow at him in greeting. Then another boy came. “wow, wow, wow, who is this? Ms. K, who made a hot issue with her disappearance case at the school trip.” He said. she look aback. “hey, get lost.” Said song-joo. “I’ll get lost, have a nice life.” Said the boy. “eun byul, this is your seat” said song-joo. “sit down” said shi-jin. She look between two seats and picked one. “hey, I have something to say.” Said song-joo. Everyone looked to her. “ko eun byul, because of the accident, she has partial, very partial, memory loss.” Said song-joo. “what?” “seriously?” they all looked to her. “if she’s not like herself from before or if she acts weird, help her and understand, ok?” asked song-joo. “hey, you really can’t remember?” asked a boy. She nod. “wow, this is fascinating” said a boy. “this is the first time I’ve met an amnesiac.” Said another boy. The other two agree. “she’s not pretending? Maybe she has a secret to hide?” asked a girl. “what nonsense are you talking about?” asked the three guys. “it’s a joke, it’s a joke” she said. “ko eun byul, it’s been a while. Seeing that you can’t even find your seat. It must be real. It’s right here.” Said a girl. She moved. “hey, get lost” said song-joo. “I’ll get lost, have a nice life” said the boys. She looked up to another boy. “hi” he said. she bow. “hello” she said. then tae-kwang looked through the window. He threw his bag but it hit another guy in the face and hung on him. “ko eun byul, the teacher said to come by the office.” Said the boy with glasses. “where is it?” she asked him. “follow me, they told me to come to.” He said. he and eun bi watch as tae-kwang was about to be punch. But after he didn’t. they went to the office. “teacher, I brought eun byul” said the boy. “hello” she said, bowing. “oh, alright. I was worried, so I called you in. you look good. Maybe it’s a good thing.” Said mr kim. “what is?” she asked. “if you forget bad events, your heart becomes relaxed.” He said. “bad events?” she asked. “no, it’s just something I said because you said it was hard for you during the school trip.” He said. “oh.” She said. “min-joon, could you help eun byul for a while?” he asked him. he didn’t say anything. “you might be busy studying, but, class leader, I’m requesting you.” He said. “yes, all right.” He said. “oh, can you also indounce to the transfer?” he asked. “transfer, sir?” he asked. He nod. then kairi showed up, her hair in a half ponytail. “hello” she said, bowing in greets. “hello. Yes, sir.” He said. kairi picked up her bag. “ok, go now” he said. “yes” said joon-shin. Bowing slightly. “we’ll be leaving now.” He said. “have a nice first day, miss warren.” Said mr kim. “thank you, mr kim” she said, bowing slightly. Then followed them. One of the teachers wwent to mr kim. “those two students, you know that we’re keeping watch for them, right?” he asked. “yes.” He said. “gong tae-kwang started attending school again?” he asked mr kim. “yes, yes.” He said. “you have to treat class 3 better so that they don’t cause anymore trouble. If not, keep their mouths shut so that it doesn’t spread to the outside. Let’s try to do at least one of these options well. You know what this means, right?” he said. “yes. I’ll pay attention to them so that there won’t be a problem.” Said mr kim. Now with the three students. They walked to the classrooms. Kairi notice they were looking at eun byul but she knew this wasn’t eun byul, possible a twin or something. Eun bi stopped walking. She looked down. “go eun byul. Are you ok?” he asked. “you look pale” said kairi. “yeah” she said. Then a memory hit her again. She walked out a room then someone made her trip and she fell. “warren kairi.” Said joon-jin. She looked to him. “you ok?” he asked. She nod and place a hand on her scar on her head. Someone had almost killed her. She thought. She rub it gentle. “I’m fine. Don’t worry” she said. joon-min took the stand. “there is a transfer today.” The class cheered. “ok, come in” he said. she went in. “hello, my name is Warren kairi. I hope we can be friends.” She said as she bowed. They cheered. “there’s a seat next to eun byul” he said as he sat down. She also sat down. Later. They were getting their results in their test, kairi was thanking that she studied at home. “shin-jin” said mr kim. She came up to him and got her report. She look to it. “go eun byul.” He read out. “yes.” She said. she came up. Kairi smile encougingly at her. She came. “go run byul, and warren kairi,” she came up. Shaking slightly. At Hogwarts when a teacher called out to her, she was punished. “ko eun byul and warren kairi, you’re both first in the class” he said. they looked as all the boys went “whoa!!” kairi slowly relaxed.they took the reports. “you both did well. At this important time, having memory los…” he started. After a moment. “hurry up and recover, and from now on, let’s only worry about keeping up both of your grades.” Said mr kim. “yes” said the two. They look to their report and smile. They went to sit down. “alright. I received a notice that they’re cracking down on minors who frequent adult entertainment spots. Entertainment lasts short, but your grades and student record will last forever. You’re going to do well, right?” said mr kim. “yes” said the whole class. “class dismissed. Goodbye.” he said. “goodbye” they all said. song-joo, eun bi, shin-jin and kairi had got their bags and were heading to the door. Then one of the boys had got in their way. “our hae na wants it, should we all hang out together since it’s been a while?” he asked. “call” said song-joo. “call” said shin-jin. “call” said hae-na. The three girls walked through the halls. “hurry up and follow us!” said the boy. Kairi rolled her eyes. Shin jin stop as her phone rang. “so frausting.” She muttered. She turn her phone off. “let’s go together!” said shin-jin. “let’s go” she said. “it’ll be a good way to get to know you, kairi, and we’ll just show you how much fun we had before.” Said song-joo. Kairi smile. “let’s go” said shin-jin. As they were about to go. “hey, I fogot my wallet.” Said song-joo. “in the classroom? Do you want to go back?” asked eun-bi. Song-joo start to head back till she saw a girl. “I found it, my wallet.” She said. the girl smile. Soon enough, eun bi and kairi went outside. “eun byul!” said i-han. Then song-joo and shin-jjin caught up with them. “what does she like so much?” he asked. When they wrere at a pub or something. Kairi and eun bi was shocked as they’re classmates sang to karaoke and dance. “you have to be kidding me.” Muttered kairi. They got up to look for the other girl. They found her. Talking onto her phone.later at the school. “did you really do it? Did they really do it?” asked min-joon’s father. “yes.” Said the cub caretaker. “these punks don’t even have any fear.” He said. then mr kim came. “mr min-joon’s father” said mr kim. “teacher you came.” He said. “did they drink?” he asked. “yes, teacher. They did not only drink, they also threatened the owner to avoid paying.” He said to mr kim. “yes? Th-threaten?” he asked. “since he sold alcohol to underage kids, they said they would report him to the police.” He said. “boss. I’m the kids homeroom teacher. Can we please talk for a moment?” he asked. He agree. Later he led them out. He turn around. “I will think carefully what to do with you, but for now, just go to your homes.” Said mr kim. They nod. “teacher, what about our parent-“ started the boy. “go home!” he snapped.”yes.” said another boy. “goodnight.” Said another. Kairi and eun bi were the last to leave. They bow down. Then left. Kairi, eun bi and the girl was just left now. “this is good. We’re going in the same route. Today, you spent about months of your allowance. Tomorrow, I’ll buy. If you’re okay with cafeteria food, that is.” Said eun bi. She didn’t response. “you’ll eat together with me, right?” asked eun bi, wrapping her arm around her. Then she removed it. “do you really not remember or are you just pretending not to?” the girl asked. “oh, sorry. I guess we don’t have such a great relationship.” Said eun bi. She sighed. “you must be really comfortable.” She said then a bus came. “I’ll go first.” She said. she got up but so did the other two. “young eun and warren, let’s go seprartely.” Said the girl. Kairi sighed as the girl got on the bus. Then eun bi phone beep. Kairi look. ‘it’s really late, should I pick you up?’ it was from eun byul’s mother. ‘no need, I will arrive in ten minutes.’ Texted eun bi. Now with mi-gyung. She saw her neighbour with the police. Then the police left. “young eun’s mother!” she said. she went to her. “what’s going on?” she asked her. She sighed as she looked to her. “my jewelry’s gone, so I report it to the police.” Said eun-young’s mother. “did a thief break into your house?” she asked. “they didn’t break in. I invited and lived with a robber. Is there anyone else expect the ajhumma helper? It didn’t just disappear all at once. Just little by little. Ah, I’m exhausted.” she told her. Then they saw eun-young. “oh, young eun!” she said. she looked up. She bow at mi-gyung. “hello.” She said. “hi, go in.” she said. “all right, see you later.” She said. then soon eun bi came up. “oh, mom!” said eunn bi. She looked to her to see her smiling. “eun byul” she said. she came to her and hug her. “mom” she said. “uh, really?” she said then once she stop hugging her. “I told you to go out, but did I say you could stay out all night? It’s dangerous at night, you’re going to get into trouble. Got it?!” she said. “yes.” She said, smilling. “why are you suddenly speaking so formally?” she asked. “mom…” she said. wrapping her arm around hers. “it’s all good if you had fun. Let’s go!” she said. Now with kairi. Kairi saw her auntie do-young at the gates. “auntie do-young!” she said, smiling. “kairi warren, it’s late and you’re late” she said. “ah, sorry, ma’am” she said, playful. “I told you to go out and make friends, but did I say to stay out all night, it’s dangerous at night.” She said. “I know. But no one will get the jump on me” she said. “as long as you had fun, that is all that matters.” She said, smiling. Kairi nod. “it was different from what I’m used to” she admit. “well, let’s go, you got school in the morning.” She said. The next day. Eun bi woke up at 7 but it was ages till school. So she got dressed and got out her bike as she did, i-han run past. “hey, where are you going?” he asked her. “my morning exercise.” She said. “morning exercise?” he asked her. “my alarm didn’t even go off. Why do I suddenly open my eyes when it becomes 5 AM? I must’ve been a really hardworking person.” she said. “no. you slept a lot in the morning, so there were lots of times when you didn’t even wash your face and went to school.” Said i-han. “what? Really?” she asked. She saw confirm in his eyes. “I wonder why then. Is it an after effect of the accident? Ah, what am I going to do?! I looked at the workbook I did before, and I couldn’t even get one.” She said. “you’re in trouble, go eun byul. What are you going to do now? Your face is ugly, your body isn’t great, and your personality is bad.” he said. “hey!” she said. “other than being good at studying, you have nothing. I’m leaving.” He said. he put her hood up. “hey!” she said. she went with him. Later at the park as they walked. “it must be fruastarting not being able to remember.” He said. “the homeroom teacher said that I didn’t look fine during the trip. What would have been the reason I disappeared?” said eun bi. “who knows.” He said. “although… you couldn’t go to the trip because of your competition, so you couldn’t possibly know.” Said eun bi. “I went. Just a moment in the night.” Said i-han. “the other kids didn’t know about that.” Said eun bi. “of course, I only went to see who I wanted to see.” He told her, curious to see if she could remember. “who?” she asked. “why would I let you know?” he asked. He took her bike and start to peddle on it. “huh? What? Hey, wait a minute! Hey, let’s go together! Hey!” she said as she run after him. Later at school. Eun bi was trying to get into her locket. “220.” Said eun bi. She groan as it didn’t work. “I’ll bet 50 dollars that you’ll never find it, and one hundered dollars that you’ll break the lock.” Said one of the boys on his phone as he walk by. “get lost!!” said song-joo. Kairi rolled her eyes. “are all the boys this crazy or is it just me?” asked kairi. “no, they’re all crazy. Ah. What was it that we can’t open it?” Said song-joo. “yeah…by chance…” said eun bi. “by chance?” asked song-joo. After a moment. “a love letter?” she asked. She didn’t say anything. “hey, if you’re going to think these kind of things, wake up from your dream! There’s probably bread hidden so she could eat it behind my back, probably moldy by now.” Said song-joo. Eun bi and kairi gagged at that thought. “that’s it?” she asked. She smile. “I’ll have to try again later. Let’s go.” Said eun bi. “or it could be the picture.” Said kairi. “picture?” asked eun bi. “our class picture on the islands. You had one, I had one. You probably put it in here to keep safe.” Said kairi, shuggering. They walked. “by the way, has young-eun contacted you?” asked eun bi. “no, why?” asked song-joo. “she didn’t come to school. You didn’t know?” said eun bi. “do I have to know?” asked song-joo. “what?” asked eun bi. Song-joo sat down. Kairi sighed. Young-eun was getting question by joon-min’s father about her mother’s jewelry. Soon. Eun bi and kairi came in the classroom. With i-han following. Then min-joon’s father followed also with young-eun. “where is go eun byul?” he asked. She looked. “huh-oh. He looks serious” said kairi. “yes?” she asked. “go eun byul, open your locker.” Said min-joon’s father. “ah…I don’t remember the passcode, so I can’t open it.” Said eun byul. “class president, get a hammer” he said. after a moment. “hammer!” then tae-kwang got up and swang his chair on the locker it broke. “whoa!” said the class. “be quite!” he said. eun bi and tae-kwang look to each other. He just grin and sat down. Mr kim entered. “what is going on? I’ll handle it.” Said mr kim. Kairi flinched as it open with a squeak. She took out a box and open it to reveal a very expensive necklace.”eun byul” said young-eun. She looked up. “that’s my mother’s necklace.” Said young-eun. They start to mutter. “go eun byul, follow me.” Said mr kim. She didn’t follow or answer. “go run byul, can’t you hear me?” he asked. She didn’t answer. He went to her but i-han grab her wist and dragged her out. “i-han yi! Stop there!” said mr kim but he didn’t. kairi start to follow.