Who Is He?

Little Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" It rained yesterday, a soft autumn storm that brought down hardly any leaves. The dahlias are no longer in stem, and frost has withered the chrysanthemums, but the air smells divine, like old leaves and wet bark, and ripe apples. Have you ever noticed that each month has its own smell? May and October are the nicest-smelling months, in my opinion "

Baekhyun ignore the rambling voices in the living room, decided to continue with his new recipes of his new cake. He do lots of works lately ever since their last conversation that night, as in few days ago. Jongdae and Chanyeol decided to visit them today and they just play some random game in the living room, messing with each other until Chanyeol finally took out his guitar and they sprawled on the couch, talking about anything that crossed their mind. 

He wipe the invisible diamond from his eyes, gazing away along with the breeze as he watched his other neighbour from the kitchen window. He wish everything were easy to let out, to tell others or someone but he knows deep inside his mind, nothing is easy without hard efforts and struggle. Should he struggle to tell Sehun that he's pregnant, then? Sehun has memories with children, a wound he's bound not to reopen, cuts and scars he promised not to repeat. How was he supposed to act calm when his small bean growing each day, and even if he trying to hide it, Sehun will know at the end of the day. How to hide a pregnant human? 

" Hei "

He squeal, feeling a bit surprised when a pair of hands sneak to his waist and backhugging him. Breath fanning his neck, sending goosebumps and he shivered a little.

" S-Sese, you surprise me " He stuttered, shaking his head and smile while lean closer and softly caress the hands. The man behind him chuckled, leaving few kisses  on his shoulder.

" What are you doing here? Why don't you join us today? " Sehun uttered, his collarbones and on it, marking his territory. 

Baekhyun tried his best not to make any stupid sounds that he knows will make Sehun growling later.

" I don't fe-feels like joining you to-today " He bit his lips, holding his breath as his knees buckled, turn to a jelly. Sehun is sure know how to use his hands well.

" I told them to leave our house hours ago. It's just the two of us " He giggled, dangerously low and Baekhyun curse under his breath. He beg to every God for Sehun not to make any further step before he really fall to the floor.

Sehun spin his husband to face him as he observe the elder's orbs and he notice it hasn't glowing like always, his cheeks redden as he take another deep breath. 

" You look pale " Sehun exclaimed, frowning and he notice his watery eyes too. He wanted to ask, but Baekhyun swat his hands away and run to the bathroom.

He throw up.

" ! Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter