It goes half....

Perfect 10 (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Yujin.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi.

 

 

 

Lee Chaeyeon.

 

 

 

 

The heiress of huge conglomerates in South Korea.

 

 

 

These three powerful heiresses had one thing in common, their one weakness.

 

 

 

Kim Minjoo.

 

 

 

The pink-haired university student who got a scholarship in Yonsei University was their sweetheart.

 

 

They would do anything to make her happy; they protected her from everything that came her way.

 

 

 

They know the hardship that Kim Minjoo experienced in her life.

 

 

 

 

 Sometimes from those other rich bullies and their underdog tactics .Minjoo tutors them in subject that they don’t fully understand and they paid her money  just to survive….

 

 

 

 

Usually, though…

 

 

 

From the people who often play with Minjoo’s heart…

 

 

.

.

 

.

 

 

Sakura is the first.

 

 

 

Sakura shuffles out with Minjoo, shuts the door of Minjoo’s room behind her with a soft click,

 

 

they walk down to the sofa.

 

 

 

They don't talk about anything….

 

 

 

Minjoo glances at Sakura she doesn't think the other girl catches. Sakura doesn't miss a single one, but she lets them fumble through her fingers and slide off her skin, because if Sakura wants to look at her, she's not going to refuse her.

 

 

 

Especially not now….

 

 

 

 

Minjoo thinks Sakura is a kind person. The girl often eats lunch with her and talks how she misses her family at Japan.

 

 

 

The girl who always help her when she is in financial trouble before she tutor those three elites.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sakura," she says, stopping mid-step.

 

Her foot falls to the floor with a soft thump.

 

Sakura looks down at it, then back at her.

 

Looks a little scared, and Sakura can't help but choke out a watery kind of laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank y—" Minjoo freezes up, clasps her hands to her chest, and starts again:

 

 

 "I don't blame you. I don't blame anyone and I will never blame you"

 

 

 

 

Sakura steps closer, tentative, and reaches to touch her hand before she can stop herself. Minjoo’s face is trembling in the older girl’s grasp.

 

 

"Don't blame yourself, either."

 

 

 

Minjoo in a breath and lifts her head to tell Sakura she doesn't, she's wrong – and then stops.

 

 

 

 

Sakura is not wrong.

 

Sakura  is never wrong.

 

 

 

 

Instead, she bites her lip, and Sakura drops her gaze to them, and thinks she looks so frail and fragile and fragmented.

 

 

 

"I'm not," she starts and doesn't finish.

 

 

 

Even though Sakura is kind of almost certain that she has love Chaeyeon and not the girl she is kissing right now,

 

 

she can't help leaning down to kiss her.

 

She can't say why.

 

 

 

She just does.

 

 

 

I just felt like it.

 

 

 

And then she pulls back, breathing hard.

 

"Minjoo," she tries, not knowing what comes next.

 

But Minjoo is even smarter than she is, and she shakes her head. "I know." She lets go of the fingers she's still holding and turns to go.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo didn't know sadness had a flavour – like Sakura’s name it tastes like a cotton candy and a cherry blossom that always sounded kind of poetic and stupid to her – but she realizes now that it does. Sadness has a flavor, and that flavor is Miyawaki Sakura.

 

 

 

My first love and first what ifs that will never be mine…

 

 

 

 

But Kim Minjoo is a girl who looks most beautiful when she's sad.

 

 

 

And that terrifies Sakura so she shattered her…

 

That is when she realized she just like seeing the need Kim Minjoo broken…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

These three were fiercely protective when it came to Kim Minjoo. She didn't get asked out very often. And when she did, it only ended in disaster…

 

 

They will never let it happened like what Sakura did to their precious angel.

 

 

Kwon Eunbi is driving mad…

 

 

Lee Chaeyeon just shook her head…

 

 

Ahn Yujin literally shooting daggers to non existing Sakura in front…

 

 

When Minjoo told them the whole story,

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

"KIM MINJOO??!"

 

She turned and was met by a deep gray eyes, .

 

 

"Hello, Chaewon," she greeted amiably. "What are you doing out so late?"

 

 

 

 

"I was just strolling around– since I am bored,!" she said with her charming smile. "And I see you passing by and i was blinded by your radiance! Spotting you all alone, I realized it was my duty to walk you home!"

 

 

 

 

"Um…. Okay? But you don't have to, Chaewon –ssi ; it's not exactly far… I can walked alone "

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No excuses, it is dangerous at night!"

 

 

 

 

Minjoo heartedly laughed. "Okay, lead the way!"

 

 

 

 

Chaewon beamed and they made their way through the quiet streets, chattering amicably.

 

 

 

 

Reaching her door, Sakura pulled out her keys. "Well, this is my stop. Thanks so much," she gushed.

 

 

 

 

Chaewon paused and stared at Minjoo lovingly "Minjoo?…" she asked hesitantly and look down on her feet.

 

 

 

 

"Yes …?"

 

 

 

 

"I would be honoured if you would accept my invitation to dinner…?" Chaewon asked.

 

 

 

Minjoo bit her lip. On one hand, she just didn't like Chaewon that way.

 

 

 

On the other hand, the girl she did like would never asked her a dinner. Besides, they were friends, weren't they?

 

 

 

"Sure, pick me up tomorrow afternoon?"

 

 

 

Chaewon nodded, smiling brightly. Minjoo waved, and she dashed off.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo chuckled to herself and opened the door.

 

 

Well there is nothing wrong to date right???!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi looked up when she entered.                      

 

 

 

"You took a while," she commented, returning to the chicken she’s eating, Minjoo had refused.

 

 

 

 

"I met Chaewon on the way," she replied, as way of explanation.

 

 

 

"Wh-at?  Isn’t it her house is on the south? What did she want?"

 

 

 

 

"Just walked me home. And…

 

 

 

asked me out on a date."

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAAAATTT?"

 

 

 

 

Minjoo winced as Eunbi choked on the chicken wings she’s eating ASHSDHGF, eyes bulging.

 

 

 

 

"And what did you say?"asked once she had recovered.

 

 

 

 

"Um, I accepted?" Minjoo answered with uncertainty in her voice.

 

 

 

Eunbi gaped at her, before grabbing her by the hand and hauling her off the couch and up the stairs, ignoring her protests. Eunbi barged on the room next door..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who the hell ing up at my door at this hour????" Yujin, having been rudely woken up by the loud knock.

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo’s going out with Chaewon," Eunbi said darkly. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter