Rise and Shine (Jenniexyou)

Rainbow Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I’m currently just testing the waters with this small piece so you all can get a feel of my writing. 

The sun’s glare was visible even under your closed eyelids. It was a sign for you to wake up and get off your cushiony queen sized bed. Although you would love to do just that, there was one cute obstacle in your way.

 

Without even opening your eyes, you knew Jennie was cuddled snugly beside you. The soft heaving of her breath came in contact with your skin and it brought tingles. Her arms were s protectively around your waist and it almost made you guilty for what you were about to do.

 

With the utmost cautiousness, you made an effort of propping your elbows on the sheets of your bed so the upper half of you was awake, but you were immediately shut down. There was quiet gibberish coming out of the girl next to you until you could make out what she was mumbling. “Why are you awake? It’s so fricken early.”

 

Her words almost came out slurred and you couldn’t help but giggle. “I think the clock says otherwise baby.”

 

Her eyes fluttered open like a delicate flower blooming and she glanced at the clock seeing it read 10:43 A.M. “Well, frick the clock then.”

 

“I guess I’ll be the only one getting up,” You said and again, though there was an effort made, it got turned down. The only getting up that was happening was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter