Chapter One

Promises

7:30AM Jae-Min's Morning

It was a bright and sunny day in South Korea, Seoul.

Butler Hyun knocked on the door. "Little Master, your breakfast is here."

Na Jae-Min would wake up from the knock on his door. He sat up and yawned while stretching his hands. "Come in."

Butler Hyun opened the door and the maids brought the breakfast in, laying the food on the table.

"Your breakfast is now served."

Jae-Min starts to eat and suddenly stopped and chewed slowly. "Right, what did you call me? Did you call me Little Master again?"

Butler Hyun laughed. "Ah, I forgot. I'm Sorry, Master Jae-Min."

Jae-Min laughed along saying, "I'm just kidding."

"Oh, what's the schedule for today?"

Butler Hyun the Speaker. "What's Little Master's schedule for today," he'd ask.

The speaker saying, "9:00 meeting with Nancy. 12:00 meeting with the University. 2:00 lunch with father. 5:00 basketball with Lucas and Jeno. 8:00 dinner with Mother."

The speaker turned off. 

"Meeting with Nancy? Did she already finish her ballet session in the U.S.?"

"Yes, she will arrive at the airport around 8:30 and she'd like to see you, Little Master."

Jae-Min nodded as he finished drinking the orange juice. 

He stood up and headed to the bathroom for a shower. 

Jae-Min got out and picked out his clothes, asking the speaker, "What's the weather for today?"

"Today is a sunny and bright day to be outside," said the speaker.

He wore his clothes and put his shoes on. Adding on some gel and styling his hair. 

8:00 AM Ryu-Jin's Morning 

*Beep, Beep*

Ryu-Jin woke up from the annoying sound. It was her alarm. 

She whined in anger and turned off the alarm. "Why....."

There was a knock on her door. It was her brother.

"YAH! RYU-JIN, WAKE UP!"

"OKAY, OKAY."

She got up and got out of her bed. She'd put her slippers on and head downstairs to the dining room. 

Her grandmother was setting down the food and looked at her.

"Grandmother," Ryu-Jin said as she hugged her from behind.

"Good morning!"

Her brother came and sat down at the dining table. 

"Grandmother, Ryu-Jin slept late again."

Their grandmother looked behind her to see Ryu-Jin and gave her a stare, "Again? What for now?"

"Well...you know that I have been looking for a college or at least a University around Jeju-do."

"It doesn't have to be Jeju-do though, at least you can get into a University. Anyhow, you also had a great GPA."

"I know, I know. But I would like one that is close to here so I could stay with you and Shin Keo-Jin."

Her grandmother sat Ryu-Jin down on the chair and herself.

"Your brother and I would be fine. You will be able to call us anytime when you're far away. I would be happier if you could follow your dreams to be a MC and not worry so much."

"Okay, but if I were to go to a University near South Korea, I wouldn't know where to go. So....it'll be hard to find one."

"No, No, No, you can go to Seoul. You're father and mother went there and fell in love at first sight! Maybe you'll even find a boyfriend!"

Ryu-Jin laughed and said, "I don't believe in love at first sight also, Seoul is too far from here. But I'll give it a try and add a application tonight."

"Okay, Okay, eat before the food gets cold."

They all ate breakfast and Ryu-Jin headed upstairs to get ready for the day.

8:30 Airport

Jae-Min drove his Ferrari to pick up Nancy from the airport. 

He had arrived at waited for her to come out.

After a while, Nancy came out of the airport building and walked to Jae-Min's car. 

"Jae-Min! I'm here," Nancy yelled excitedly.

[Look forward to Chapter Two!]