I can't stand him!!

My leader lover..

Yoona's POV

'And re-do this over understand?!!' he barked at me for the , let's see.. a gazillionth time..

'Yes boss' I replied, trying my best not to blow my top off..

 

Gosh.. That's him.. Kim Myungsoo, my boss.

I had known him since we were young, in primary school.

We were not really close and he seemed really cold.

My simple greetings would be responded by his ice glare.

Even after going through the army, he is still the same.

Gosh.. I really want to hate him!! But deep in my heart I love him!

There were times when I really wanted to just chop off his head but with just a single look at his face, all the hatred just faded away.

And that's what annoys me more.

Me, Im Yoona, with a lof of fanboys and fangirls chasing after me.

I'm supposed to be arrogant and be cool all the time. That's my depiction of those who are popular.

But because of that guy, I turned into a fangirl!

Well, not really an obvious fangirl, because I don't stalk him, I don't act all sweet to him.

I have my pride.

 

A little history over our relationship:

He has been my boss for almost a year. It's a miracle I survived.

The people before me, whether male or female, all quit. (rumour says, the longest they could withstand was 5 days)

So, to those who know the real situation in the office, I had broken the record of being in his team.

Oh? His 'team' only consists of me and him.

But don't underestimate our power. L's team has always been the best team in the company.

 

The first time I talked to him was in Grade 1 when I always greeted him.

I sat next to him in Grade 5 and 6. You can say that those days were training for my job today.

In high school, I sat next to him again most of the time and guess what's worse?

He's my lab partner..

You could say I should be used to his behaviour but itsimpossible to get accustomed too.

People say we look good together.

I blush inside but outside I always give the 'puking; reaction.

 

By coincidence, we were in the same college and even class! But I'd been spared from being with him and he is always with his gang.

If I could remember clearly, they were called INFINITE.

I had my own group of friends and they call us 'Girls' Generation'.

Ohh.. Good times..

 

I saw him again at the hairdresser I used to frequent , shaving his head.

Obviously off to the army.

Good, he would learn to act properly.

But obviously, he has not changed.

Okay, maybe he looks more manly and hotter but his attitude is still the same bossy, 'Mr Perfect' , cold.

 

I should get back to work and finish this report that I had spent all night working on.

SIGH..