My (Over)Protective Hamster

My Cute Girlfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the city of Seoul, there is a couple who is the most cutest couple in Korea. And that's Wendy and Irene, also known as, WenRene. They are not just cute but they also care about each other and show each other's love and affection to one another.

They first met when they are still in elementary and even become classmates. That's when the time Wendy became over protective to her girlfriend. Then now that they're in highschool, they are moved to a new school named Bbalgan Highschool. They have their own dorm and became roommates. But before entering the school, Wendy should be ready to fight off those men who are trying to steal her girl. She even have a checklist to make sure her stuff is complete and to protect Irene.

"Wannie~ Are you ready for tomorrow?~" Irene asked her little hamster while skipping towards their room. Then Wendy glanced at her girlfriend while preparing her stuff. "Of course! I even brought stuff to protect you from men!" Her girlfriend winked as she took a toy from her bagpack. "What's that for?" The bunny asked as Wendy smiled. "Glad you asked that, Hyun. It is a toy where it punches a man's bottom part!" The hamster grinned as Irene quirked her brow while looking at the weird toy that has a fist-shaped thing in the end and if you press the button in the handle, that's where it punches the...thing. "Umm, why would you need that?" Irene asked as Wendy put the toy inside her bag. "For you to be protected." Wendy replied as she walked towards her girlfriend. "I love you, Hyun. So that's why I don't want any men taking you from me." Wendy whispered near her girlfriend's ear and hugged her tightly. "Ok then, Wannie~ Anyways, I'll cook dinner--"

"Ops, I'll be the one to cook for you and me, alright?" The hamster told the bunny as she held her hand and guided her to the bed. "Sit down and wait for me. I love you~" Wendy kissed the bunny's cheeks cutely. "Alright, alright, I'll wait for you." Irene replied as she sat on the bed with a giggle. "I'll be right back~" The hamstee told her as she went out of the room and walked to the kitchen to cook dinner.


Β 

The next day, they have now arrived in Bbalgan Highschool when Irene looked at her girlfriend nervously. Then Wendy looked at her with a warm smile. "W-Wan, what if they laugh at me?" The bunny asked as the hamster shook her head while walking towards the classroom. "That's fine. I'm here for you~" The hamster replied as they stopped in the entrance of the classroom while the bunny let out a loud sigh and gave her girlfriend a small smile. "Ok then." She replied as Wendy kissed her cheeks with a giggle. "Oh, and don't forget to tell to them that you're a new student council president. I'm gonna brag about it." Wendy winked at her as the door suddenly opened, startling both of them.

"Now let's welcome your new classmates!" The adviser spoke as Irene entered the classroom shyly while Wendy entered the classroom like a badass student. Then the whole class clapped their hands with a smile while Wendy scanned the whole classroom if someone is staring at her girl. As they stopped in front of the classroom, the teacher sat on her desk and smiled at them in a kind way. "Can you please introduce yourselves in the class?" The teacher asked as they both nodded. Then Irene silently sighed and looked at the class with nervous eyes.

"Hello, classmates. I'm Bae Joohyun and I'll also be your new student council president according to the school principal." The girl shyly introduced herself while her girlfriend slammed the table, creating a loud bang from it and startling her and the students. "And I, Son Seungwan, you can also call me Wendy for short, is the new student council president's girlfriend." Wendy crossed her arms. "Alright! So--"

"If you ever have interest on my girlfriend, sorry, man, she's taken by me." Wendy cuts the teacher off while she wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's back as the teacher cleared her thoat. "Ahem, thank you so much for introducing, Joohyun and Seungwan! I hope you get along with your new classmates!" The teacher smiled as they smiled at the teacher. "Thank you, ma'am." Irene shyly thanked the teacher while the teacher smiled back with a warm but small smile. Then the hamster looked at her girlfriend took Irene's hand.

"Let's sit together." Wendy smiled at Irene as the bunny nodded with a happy smile. The two started to find a chair and noticed that there is no vacant chairs that are beside each other. Then Wendy cutely puffed her cheeks and looked around the classroom and found a chair with a man who doesn't have a seat mate. She walked towards him without letting go of Irene's hand. "Excuse me, sir. Can you...sit right there?" The hamster asked the guy as she pointed a vacant chair in the front. "Why?" The man asked as the girl sighed and scratched her head, starting to get a little frustrated. "Just sit there. I'll sit with my girlfriend here." Wendy told the man as the man sighed and went to an empty seat on the corner of the classroom. "Thank you." Wendy thanked with her annoying voice. Then the hamster looked at her girlfriend and pulled the chair. "You can sit down, babe." Wendy smiled is a charming way while Irene giggled and sat on the chair.

"Thank you, Wan." Irene thanked the hamster while Wendy sat down beside her. Then she glanced at her girlfriend who's eyes are now glued in the whiteboard. Then the bunny moved a little closer to the hamster and nudged herself onto her, making Wendy look at her. "Wannie, what were you doing a while ago?" Irene asked her girlfriend as Wendy held both of the bunny's hands. "Protecting you, Hyun. Is it bad?" Wendy asked with puppy eyes as Irene giggled and pinched her girlfriend's cheeks. "Of course not." Irene replied as she caressed the hamster's cheeks.

Then they suddenly heard a loud thud from the teacher's desk, startling both of them. "Miss Son, Miss Bae, please listen."The teacher told them as the two of them looked at each other from the teacher and smiled. "We're sorry, ma'am." Both of them apologized as the teacher nodded and continued her lesson.


Β 

After classes, all of the students are currently outside their classrooms to entertain theirselves. Meanwhile, inside the classroom, Wendy hugged her girlfriend with a cute and grumpy pout. Then her girlfriend looked at her with her brow raised. "Hmm? Why?" Irene hummed in response as the hamster rests her chin on the bunny's shoulder.

"We're in different groups~" Wendy whined as she hid her face behind Irene's neck. "I know," Irene replied as she chuckled and pinched her girlfriend's fluffy and chubby cheeks. While hugging each other, a group of students approached them. "Hey Joohyun! Let--"

"Ahem," Wendy cleared as she looked at them while letting go of her girlfriend. "And who are you guys?" The hamster asked the group with her arms crossed and a quirked brow. "Oh, umm, we are Joohyun's groupmates." One of them replied as some of them looked at Wendy with a blank face while the others are looking a little nervous. "Ok then..." Wendy spoke as one of them slowly went in front of Irene and took her arm while keeping an eye at the hamster. Then Wendy saw it and turned her head to the student and touched the student's arm. "Ops, I didn't tell you to get my girlfriend yet." Wendy stopped her as she pushed that student aside with her elbow.

Then Wendy looked at Irene while placing her arm around her girlfriend's back and her hair gently, feeling the bunny's soft and silky hair. "I'm gonna tell you guys something, alright?" Wendy looked at them with a stern look as all of them started to sweat, their cold sweat falling from their cheeks. "S-Sure...go ahead." One of them said as Wendy looked at her girlfriend with loving eyes. "Make sure that you guys are all ears when I speak." Wendy looked at them again with narrowed eyes as they nodded quickly. "Yes, we will!" One of them replied with a smile as the student beside her elbowed her with a soft sigh. Then the hamster gave the student a fake smile and went back to her stern look. "If you guys are going to need or get my girlfriend, take care of her, do whatever she says without any excuses, and immediately apologize her if you all or one of you did something wrong to her." Wendy reminded them while walking around them, with her arms behind her back while the students look like soldiers who are too scared on doing a sligh

Please log in to read the full chapter