The Forest Keeper

Yamada Ryosuke one-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Completely random Fantasy AU “story board”: 

 

“Are you lost?” He asked with a gentle smile on his lips.

“It seems .. I always am” You replied, a saddened look upon your glimmering eyes, “Who are you?” You asked the stranger. You felt as if you had seen him before, perhaps even known him.

“I am a friend. Do you remember who you are?” Again, that same sweet and soft smile curved his lips, a sweet gaze being bestowed upon your confused self before him.

“I’ve seemed to have forgotten. I always find myself searching within this forest, it’s as if my memory lays it self around these woods,” Your voiced held a hint of confusion and hope, “Do you know who I am?” You asked.

In return the charming stranger crouched down to your level on the grass, his gentle smile intact as he looked at you, “I do.”

You sat surrounded by the flowy tail of your white dress, your fingers played with the petals of a red tulip as your eyes looked at the man before you. Somehow, you trusted his charming smile, yet watched him attentively. He was a stranger after all.

“Would you like to know who I am first?” You didn’t speak, instead merely nodded. Hesitantly at that but intrigued nonetheless, “I am the forest keeper, and your one and only servant.”

It took only a few seconds before you would burst into laughter, it was uncontrollable yet ever so delightful to hear. You cared very little as to how you’d look or sounded, you laughed freely. Indeed you found his words whimsical.

But the charming young man simply looked at you almost bewitched by your entire being. Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter