Are You Happy?

Yamada Ryosuke one-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can we stay in today?” prompt request:

 

“Babe, get up!”

Ryosuke heard you loud and clear, in fact he heard you the first two or three times you called his name in hopes of him finally getting off the bed. Actually, he was even watching you pacing around the room getting ready and whatnot, a little smile lingered on his lips unbeknownst to you.

But he was too comfortable. The bed was soft and warm and the early morning sun was peeking through the sheer window curtains making the room ten times cozier. The room was sorta begging him to stay.

“Ryosuke, I know you’re awake. I can see that smirk on your face.” Well, at least he thought his smile had been unnoticed. “C’mon, babe, get up. Stop being a child.” At that point you were nearly pleading him.

It had been five days since the two of you had arrived to Hawaii for your honeymoon and there were still two more days to go before taking off to Italy and explore villages and, more beaches. Having said that, Ryosuke was certainly having a great time. In truth, he couldn’t quite explain the kind of utter happiness he felt then and there. It was an inexplicable joy mixed with a sense of placidity he hadn’t felt in quite sometime. Only him and you, somewhere where little to nobody knew who you two were, more so, nobody knew where on earth either of you had gone to. Ryosuke was in heaven!

Considering how he had already been caught watching you he finally turned to face you, his smirk turned soft paired with an adoring gaze upon your standing figure, a look filled with love. You wondered what was going through his mind, until he spoke, “Can we stay in today?”

He saw your confusion and for a moment he doubted if you’d agree. In all honesty he was highly expecting it since he knew you wouldn’t want to waste a day. “Are you feeling sick?” You asked, voice filled with worry rather than bewilderment as you approached him. You kneeled next to him and he scooted himself closer to you. The tender smile on his lips indicated that Ryosuke was very much alright but you still asked regardless, after all, he wasn’t one to waste a day unless his gaming console was in sight.

“I’m fine! More than fine, actually. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this tranquil and happy in a while. Everything’s so nosy back home, isn’t it?” You pondered on your answer briefly. He was indeed right though. Hawaii was a great contrast to the busy streets of Tokyo, you could definitely say you were missing home but not so much the noise, as Ryosuke mentioned. “Yeah, it actually is now that you bring it up,” In return you gave him a smile, “Is there a reason you don’t want to go out though? Are you tired?” He merely shook his head no.

“No bad reason. I just want to stay in, with you. I’ll take you to a fancy dinner tonight or we can go to some cheap place and get greasy food, get fat and be happy, or we can order take out and get fat and be happy in this hotel bedroom! We have two more days here, what’s the worst we could possibly miss today?” You couldn’t help but have a cheesy smile on your face upon his proposal. You had never quite seen this side of him, however.

Ryosuke was rarely a homebody and when he was he mostly spent his day either doing some major home cleaning, gaming or watching movies all day. With you it was no different considering you live with him, you would either join him if you were not working and every once in a while, whenever both of you could, you would have small date nights. Ryosuke was a very private person, and more than anything cautious when it came to going out with you in public, both due to his job and your own privacy. Life was good with him, you were happy and felt fulfilled regardless of your very private lifestyle with Ryosuke, but you could tell that he felt free in a sense, away from the public eye where nobody would immediately recognize the two of you. You could tell because you very well felt the same way.

Without a warning you quickly hopped on top of Ryosuke and cradled him, the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter