Silent Love -Final-

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter











 

"Goodmorning Ms. Myoui" 
 

"Good day Ma'am"
 

"You're here again Miss Myoui" 






 

Multiple greetings were heard left and right when an elegant looking woman passed through the halls, yet the elegant woman continued to walk flawlessly and ignored all the people around her.

 


 

"What a ... we are talking to her and she didn't even acknowledged us... tch" 
 

One of them said, but Mina ignored everything and anything as she made her way towards her destination.
 

This is not new, everyday, Myoui Mina comes in this place, walking through the halls and ignoring all of the people around her, but no one knows how to ignore her. Everyone can't help but acknowledge her presence.
 

This gorgeous woman is like a magnet, she's a head turner, doing nothing, yet she makes everyone swoon effortlessly.
 

Climbing the stairs, her footsteps echoed around the silent and dark place. The clicking of her heels is the only thing that can be heard, yet she doesn't care. She doesn't give a damn about anything anymore. 
 

Holding a set of chocolate and a small worn out notebook in her hands. The cold-hearted woman took a deep breath and stopped walking. 
 

She stood in one of the white doors, taking all her courage and strength to lift her arms up and reach the cold door knob. Twisting it and slowly opening the door, wide enough for her to go in.
 

Her eyes wandered around the room and less than a second, her vision is now focused on one thing. 
 

There sat a girl with an amber hair, staring blankly at one of the windows, mouth tightly closed, not even flinching when the door creaked open, indicating that somebody came in. Mina smiled and walked towards the girl.
 

Her breath was taken away when the wind swept the girl's hair and her full face entered her vision. This girl who is sitting doing nothing, can manage to sweep her off her feet. This girl with dead eyes, this girl who is silently staring at the window of nothingness, this girl who is the only one who has the guts to ignore the great Myoui Mina, can make her kneel and do anything for her.






 

This girl...
 

"Hello Sana-chan, I'm sorry... I'm late today, there's such a heavy traffic, plus it's raining heavily.." Mina excused and settled her things down in a table, except for the chocolates and the small notebook she brought with her.








 

But silence answered her
 

 

"Oh, I brought your favorite brand of chocolate today since they have a spring special. And look! There's a cute squirrel like you!" She followed after a moment and took a seat in the side of the bed. Waving the squirrel shaped container in front of Sana's blank face.












 

Silence answered
 

"Did you know that Nayeon unnie cried at the theater today?"

 

Then she opened the squirrel like container and sorts of chocolates are placed so beautifully inside. "It's because Jeongyeon surprised her awhile ago, she proposed and kneeled in front of the cinemas, I was so shocked because I didn't know that Jeongyeon-Unnie could be that romantic." Mina giggled and popped a chocolate inside .


















 

Silence answered
 

She felt the sweet flavor exploded inside , as well as the overflowing emotions inside her, "I guess they really did their promise that they will get married before us, Hahaha... But wait, you're already a Myoui right? Right? Who needs marriage when we can just call each other our significant one?" 


















 

Silence answered
 

"Well I guess it's one of the ways where I can call you mine, and mine only. And of course, to tell everyone and anyone, that we love each other." Mina held Sana's cold hands. She smiled bitterly at the lack of reactions. "Will we ever marry each other someday? It's not impossible, but don't misunderstand! I'm okay just by being here, by your side."


























 

Silence answered


 

A sudden clench was felt in her chest.
 

Mina chuckled, as she always do...
 

That is Sana's job, to laugh all the feelings away, the hurt emotions, the unspoken words.
 

She opened the small notebook that is in her hands the whole time.
 

"By the way, some friends and some children from the orphanage wrote something for you..." She looked at Sana's face once again and caressed her face.












 

"Dear Sana Unnie, Hello Unnie!!! This is your favorite and beautiful dongsaeng. Do you still know my name? Of course you do! Right! But still I'll tell you... It's Chewy... And... Ignore the drawing, Chaeyoung teached me how to draw a yoda so.. yeah, I draw that for you to remember me..."






 

Mina's eyes scans the messy drawing beside the message. The yoda is indeed cute, but she thought that it needs to be a little taller. Mina laughed at her own thought and continued.

 


 

"Remember when you dragged me and we played on the rain?"

 


 

Mina read it out aloud and widened her eyes. "You and Tzuyu played on the rain?!" 
 

She shaked her head and sighed, "Okay okay, I'll proceed on reading the next.." She said and continued reading.

 

 


 

"Sana unnie, I hate it when you feel close to me at that time, when you held my hand like we are friends and dragged me out of the tree and let the big raindrops hit us both. You giggled like a kid and pinched my cheeks, saying that my dimples are so cute. I glared at you but you didn't mind. You jumped in a puddle, and in another puddle, and another one! I'm so pissed off! I want to push you because you're acting like a child, but guess what... I giggled and joined you in jumping, laughing, and playing. I was 16 that time, and basically, you're older than me... And, that moment with you is the only thing that made me feel... I don't know,  like a child? A happy child? Human?..... Argh! Anything!"
 

 

 

 

 

Mina giggled at the confused writing, but she can see that some ink is washed and smeared up, telling that it was soaked by something. Nonetheless, she chewed her bottom lip and continued.

 

 

 


 

"Sana unnie? Do you know why am I crying right now? I'm sorry that I broke my promise. My promise not to cry? I really apologize.... Now do you remember why we did that promise? It's because you saw me crying inside my room, just by thinking how pathetic my life is. I was so devastated that time, maybe because I am young and dumb to think, but then you hugged me, you caressed my head and telling me that you're there, right beside me. and when you heard my story. Instead of telling that everything is okay, you smacked my head and told me that I am an idiot."
 

"But dont blame me... It's your fault that i cried so, It doesn't count right?"

 

 


 

 

Mina stopped for a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter