Kevin hyung's got your back

Hyung why won't you be mine.

"Hyung you are so handsome", He thought as he watched Joonyoung practice the steps in the mirror.

Minwoo was sitting on the floor of the dance studio. He was watching Joonyoung teach a particularly difficult step to Kwanghee.  They were preparing for their comeback so all the members pretty much lived in the dance studio unless they had a schedule. It was the only place they've been besides the studio and their dorm all week.

This has been the hardest week of Minwoo's life. Usually, he could play it off nicely. He could ignore the butterflies that did somersaults in his stomach when ever he saw him.  He could play off the extremely red blush that would light up his face by just a simple pat on the shoulder from him as just being too hot. He could say the huge smile that beamed on his face when ever his love said his name was because of something funny Kwanghee did or said the other day. He could hide the fact that we was desperately in love with their leader, Joonyoung.

Well okay he could still pass all that off as just coincidence but after two days of making up excuses and being flustered every 5 minutes Minwoo felt like his heart was going to explode.  ZE:A was always together but at least in the dorm he could hide in his room or go for a walk.  He could always sit in the front of the bus away from his crush when they traveled.  Something he never did because as much as it made him nervous to be near him Joonyoung also made him happy.  Extremely happy. Because y leaderMoon was very affectionate with Minwoo.  Also as the leader he always took it upon himself to cheer up anyone that seemed off to him and make sure everyone was okay.  Which seems like a good thing but not for Minwoo this past week because by the third day his nervousness started to affect his dancing.  Which was out of the ordinary for one of ZE:A's best dancers. But it was a tiring cycle because then Joonyoung would go over to help him, making Minwoo even more nervous which messed up his dancing even more and so on.  Which is why poor Minwoo was having such a tough time this week.

"You should stop staring or you might burn a hole through him" Minwoo turned when he heard the voice in his ear.  "Oh Kevin hyung, I wasn't staring I was just trying to get the step down. I'm having trouble with it."

"Yeah sure and my names Won Bin" Kevin chided back. "I've seen the way you look at him"

"Look at who?" Minwoo questioned. "Dang it, what if he knows, He'll think I'm weird"

"I know you're in love with Junyoung and I don't think there's anything wrong with it, if that's what you're worried about", Kevin stated, seeming to read the younger boy's mind. "How about we see if he likes you too?"

"Hyung, you really don't think I'm weird? It doesn't bother you", Minwoo worried but Kevin just shook his head and smiled at the younger, earning a greatful hug from Minwoo. When Minwoo released his hyung, he looked at him with a confused look, "How can we see if he likes me too?"

"Do you trust your hyung?", Kevin countered and the younger nodded. Kevin put his arm around the younger's shoulders and pulled him in for a one armed hug, making sure that Kevin's free hand went to Minwoo's lower back. Minwoo snuggled into Kevin's embrace, finally feeling better because he could talk to someone else about his crush.

Kevin's hand caressed Minwoo's hair and Minwoo wanted to purr in response. "Hyung, that feels so good", he said instead.

Kevin smiled as he looked over Minwoo's shoulder, "Don't worry, your hyung knows how to make you feel good", Kevin whispered into the younger's ear, causing him to shiver. "Let's get back to dancing, I'll help you with your moves, okay?", Minwoo nodded into Kevin's neck, "Don't look at Junyoung though. If you feel like you want to look at him, look at me instead, okay?", again Minwoo nodded before pulling out of Kevin's embrace.

Minwoo surprised Kevin my placing a kiss on his cheek, "Thanks hyung. I really appreciate this. It helps", Minwoo smiled at Kevin. Kevin returned the smile but his had a glint that Minwoo didn't seem to catch. The pair began to practice together and every time that Minwoo wanted to look at the leader, his eyes found Kevin's in the mirror and he smiled at the elder boy. He was really grateful for Kevin's help but he still didn't know how they were going to find out if Junyoung liked him but he did trust his hyung so he let it go. Minwoo was able to get through the whole routine without messing up once. When they were done, "Kevin hyung, I did it and I didn't mess up. It's all thanks to you", Minwoo cheered before hugging Kevin again.

Kevin returned the hug then let his hands rub up and down Minwoo's back, in a soothing motion, "I told you that you could do it. Who's the best hyung?", Kevin joked.

Minwoo pulled away then looked Kevin right in the eye, "YOU ARE", he yelled before hugging him again. A commotion behind them caused the boys to break apart. Minwoo spun around to see Junyoung stomping out of the room. "What happened to him?", Minwoo looked concernedly at Kevin.

"I don't know he threw his water bottle and stomped out of the room", Kevin replied with a smirk and Minwoo looked at him with a worried expression plastered all over his face. "Don't worry. Just so you know, he likes you too. I'm positive of it", When Minwoo was going to ask, how Kevin was so sure of that the older boy hooked his arm through the younger's and pulled him towards the door, "Come on, we have head to the studio now".

All through their vocal lessons, Kevin never left Minwoo's side unless one was in the studio. When it was Junyoung's turn in the studio, Kevin made Minwoo sit on his lap while he showed him cute pics of Junyoung that he knew the younger would like. Minwoo was so focused on the pictures of his crush that he didn't notice that Junyoung was getting scolded for making yet another mistakes because he couldn't take his eyes off of Kevwoo. Kevin however did notice. My plan is working, he smiled before showing Minwoo another pic of Junyoung. When the leader was finally able to get his lines right, he had barged out of the studio to glare at the two boys, "You shouldn't do things like this, it will give people the wrong idea", Junyoung informed them while pointing at their position.

"Why not? It's just us here so who would get the wrong idea", Kevin retorted but Minwoo was already standing up with his head down. Kevin grabbed Minwoo's wrist and pulled him so he was sitting next to him again, "Look, Minwoo, I didn't get to show you this one", Minwoo glanced at the phone and his jaw dropped. It was a picture of Junyoung getting out of the shower. Minwoo eyes glazed over, a look of shock and complete contentment was plastered on his face. Junyoung saw this and growled before storming away again. Kevin just laughed at Minwoo's expression and Junyoung's antics. He was beginning to wonder what it was going to take to get these fools together. Guess, i'll just have to step up my plan. 

They finished at the studio and were finally able to head back to the dorms. Kevin laughed when they got into the bus and Junyoung sat in the front after seeing Kevin and Minwoo sitting next to each other in the back. He was so transparent that he didn't understand how Minwoo didn't know that their leader liked him as well. Junyoung glanced back at the pair and Kevin took the opportunity to whisper something into Minwoo's ear, "Did you see when KwangHee split his pants today? It was funny, right?", Minwoo nodded then giggled. Kevin watched Junyoung's eyes darken then the other boy turned around in his seat and faced forward. They reached the dorms and almost all the members were exhausted. So was Kevin but he wouldn't sleep until his two idiot members confessed to each other.

Kevin put his arm around Minwoo's waist and led him into the dorms, "Hyung, where are we going?", Minwoo wondered.

"My room", Kevin responded loudly, knowing that the leader had been listening intently to their conversation. Kevin lead Minwoo to his room then closed the door. Kevin threw the younger on the bed then straddled Minwoo's waist and started to tickle him mercilessly. Minwoo's laughter filled the entire dorm. Minwoo was squirming under Kevin's tickling hands and had tears in his eyes, "Had enough or do you want some more?"

Minwoo was breathless as he tried to answer, "Can't....breath.....too....much. Please", Minwoo gasped. Kevin intended to stop but then he heard a noise at the door and knew exactly who was there so he kept tickling the younger boy who squirmed. "Hy.....Hyung.......too......much......can't.......breathe. Pl....please.......stop", Minwoo tried to breathe in between his giggles. He had been laughing so hard that his stomach was hurting and all that had been coming out were harsh gasps instead of laughter. 

"There's no one here to save you so I am going to have my way with you", Kevin teased and Minwoo groaned while trying to breathe.

As soon as those words left Kevin's mouth, the door to the room burst open and a very pissed off Junyoung walked in. He took in Minwoo's tear streaked face, Kevin's position on top of the younger and Minwoo's panting. He walked over to the duo and pushed Kevin off of Minwoo, "He said stop", the leader told .

"I was having fun with him", was Kevin's reply.

"I don't care, he said stop so that means stop", Junyoung stated before grabbing Minwoo by the wrist and pulling him forcefully off the bed then dragging him out of the room.

"FINALLY", Kevin yelled, "I thought I was going to have to kiss him or something before that idiot acted on his feelings".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chap.  I know se_park it took too long and you have the right to kill.  But just make sure it's as painless as possible.  I hope you guys enjoy it.  Comment, subscribe and show ZE:A much deserved love.  Especially today cuz it's Kevin's birthday.  Happy Birthday Kevin Boo,  you are the iest man ever.