CHEATSHEET

VIXEN || YG Entertainment New Girl Group || Apply Open

cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

cheatsheet

 

The girls should be aged 16-25, born between 1994-2003. Face claims can be anyone youwant, from actors and models to singers, as long as they look the age of your character and are not from YG Ent [YGK+, however, will be acceptable]. Also, please link to a gallery so I can have source pics for your character!
For ethnicity, feel free to make your character biracial or non-korean if you would like, however if you can, please make them at least half asian. On the other hand, their birth place and/or where they grew up can be anywhere in the world you wish.
When it comes to languages usually no more than 5 is ideal, howvere I know some people are crazy talented in languages and can speak loads. So long as you keep it realistic, especially with the number they can speak fluently, and you explain where and why they learnt these languages that's chill.
For personality, just go crazy! I love to see unique characters with flaws, since no one is perfect. I'd like it if you make your character different and stand out in some way. This makes things much more interesting.
Background wise, make it realistic and not too extreme. I'm good with sob stories as well, as long as you keep it well structured and believable. Also, please briefly include their process before joining YG: were they scouted? how many times did they audition? were they in other companies prior to YG? In trainee life, describe how they coped with the difficult schedules and training [did they drop out of school to pursue their career as an idol?] and also how they interact with other trainees. In this section you can also include any predebut activities they may have done. 
Relationship wise, just keep it realistic please. Idol friends and siblings are acceptable, if realistic and explained (eg. how they became friends).
Your love interest can be anone you want; idols, actors, models etc. or OCs. All ualities are welcome! This section is not compulsory if you don't want your character to have a love interest.

Taken:
FC: Jannine Weigel
Talent twins: Jannine, Solar
Love Interest: Jung Chanwoo

My character (wip): Sara Geiger

password is link to a possible solo song for your character

Get creative and have fun!! <3