One

Take Me Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I don't know how train works. Never board one. So excuse me if I'm writing weird thing. Just roll with me)

 

Seungri sits down on the far left corner inside the unmoving train, choosing to be secluded from all the people boarding public transport. After putting down his backpack at the empty seat beside him, he fish out the old fully charged mp3 he got as a present from his late mother. Inserting the ear buds, he plays the song he loves so much - Don't Stop Believin' which his mother used to play it to him. Remembering the time with his mother always put a sad smile on his face, missing her even more. He looks outside when the train starts moving, thinking on what's going to happen to his journey in life. 

-- 

The younger doesn't know when he fell asleep but he is jolts awake when he feels the train stops at the next stop station. He sits straight and tries to peer out to know where he is right now. Seeing the signboard he immediately knows he is in Daejeon and the black haired boy instantly knows he slept for 1 and a half hour. Seungri read the information about the train, stop station and how long it takes to reach the places to occupy his mind while waiting for the train earlier. The black haired boy checks the time and it's written 12.43 in the morning, it's really late. The boy decides to step down from the train to relief his bladder. Better now before the train starts moving again and he has to wait for more than one hour to reach another stop.

After using the toilet, Seungri goes to wash his hand and put his backpack on the sink beside him. Not aware of a man eyeing his bag, he proceed to wash his hand thoroughly because he has a problem with wanting his hands to always be clean. The younger is shock when the man snatches his only backpack and run away with it. Few seconds later after coming to his sense, Seungri screams before running after the thief and signalling people in front to stop the person. The public are ignoring him since they don't want any part in the commotion and the boy can feel tears are starting to gather in his eyes. Even in the worst moment, strangers dont even seem to want to have anything with him.

The man is suddenly stop by a hand pulling his hoodie and he is shoves down to the floor. Seungri stops to access the situation since he can't believe someone is willing to take down the bad man for him. He watches the boy, not older than him with a brunette hair takes away the backpack before sitting down on the person's chest and lands multiple punches on his face. The young boy who is speechless because he does not condone violence after what he has been through with his father quickly takes the stranger's arm and pulls him away from doing anymore damage to the thief. 

"Please stop! Please don't hurt anyone." He begs while closing his eyes tight, doesn't know how to deal with this situation. The boy never has any experience in talking with people who is not his father and that makes him to be so scared with the current situation but he needs to do this. When there's no answer from the other boy, he opens his eyes just to see an intense eyes staring down at him. He then realises he is hugging the stranger's hand to his chest and quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter