Long drive

The Anatomy of Kim Chaewon

 

The one thing Minjoo dreaded the most about her day was traveling to and from schedules. The hours spent cramped in a van staring at the blurred scenery outside the window constantly hurting her eyes, and her members who never seem to run out of energy adding to her headaches from the lack of sleep. Don’t get her wrong, Minjoo loves her members more than anything in the world, but sometimes she just wants to have peace and quiet. 

 

Even though she hates car rides, one thing that she looks forward to the most while being stuck in van is being able to admire the person sitting next to her.

 

Kim Chaewon

 

The resident radish fairy of IZ*One who shocked everyone with her debut, the girl whose rank kept dropping and then suddenly entered the ranks of the debut team. If there’s one thing Minjoo will always be grateful for is being able to debut and even live with -who she thinks- is the most perfect girl in the world. 

 

If you were to ask her why she thinks Chaewon is perfect, she could give you a million reasons to justify her belief, from the strands of Chaewon’s hair to her little mannerisms that make her heart go uwu and beat out of her chest. 

 

Chaewon’s eyes

 

The stars should be honored to even be compared to the way Chaewon’s eyes sparkle and shine, because to Minjoo, no star could ever be brighter than the ones she loves gazing at anytime she wants, and while the stars only shine at night, Chaewon’s eyes shine brightly anytime. 

 

Chaewon’s ears

 

Chaewon’s cute ears makes her look even more like a fairy as it perfectly compliments her small face. Minjoo also loves the way Chaewon’s ears turn red whenever she gets embarrassed when she compliments her.

 

Chaewon’s smile

 

Minjoo’s favorite view, from the shy smile Chaewon gives her when she accidentally blurts out a compliment she was meant to say in her head, to her fond smile she gets every time she looks at her members, but Minjoo’s favorite smile, is the smile Chaewon reserves just for her, the smile that gives her a million little frogs jumping around in her tummy, the smile that warms her heart and calms her down, the smile that gives assurance that she’s as special to Chaewon, as Chaewon is to her.

 

Chaewon’s mind

 

No one can deny that Chaewon is beautiful, but what others don’t know is how beautiful Chaewon’s mind is as well. At first glance Minjoo will admit that she got intimidated by Chaewon, but as she got to know her more and more, Chaewon’s mind slowly became one of the favorite things she loves about her the most.

 

Chaewon’s heart

 

While some might think that Chaewon has a heart of stone, only those who truly get to know her can say how kind hearted she really is. Minjoo especially loves the way Chaewon asks like a tsundere to her members, pretending that she hates taking care of them when in reality she cares the most. Chaewon’s smile may be her favorite view, but to Minjoo, Chaewon’s heart is her favorite destination. 

 

If Minjoo would enumerate every single thing she loves about Chaewon she’ll run out of words half-way, but one thing’s for sure is, she could have the biggest vocabulary in the world but all she’ll really need are three words to tell Chaewon how she feels.  

 

Long car rides are inevitable as it comes with being an idol, but of it means she could admire the beauty she sits next to then she would gladly go through it forever.

 

“Hey! Kim Minjoo! Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?” 

 

If only Minjoo had the courage to actually say the three words she wants to say the most.

 

“I love you...”

 

“Nani!?” echoed her members

 

“Did I say that out loud!?” 

 

“Minjoo ga to!”