Park Choongjae 1

Shinhwa One Shot

The VLive camera on Park Choongjae's phone comes on. He takes a deep breathe and pushes record.

"Hello everyone! Its been a while. I hope everyone is doing well."

Choongjae smacks his lip.

"So." He pauses and fixes the camera a bit.

"So I have a surprise for my girlfriend." He pause and looks around before continuing. "I don't share my private life much, but I thought I'd share this huge moment in my life with everyone including Shinhwa Changjo."

He smacks his lips again. "So everyone." He pauses again, but this time to put his finger to his lips. "Shhh..."

Choongjae then places his phone in a place he knew it would give everyone a good view.

He took a deep breathe before making sure the ring was in his pocket.

He smiled as he heard the front door open.

Showtime, he thought. 

"Jagiya!" He smiled wide with his arms open. 

A small smile appeared on her face as she went into his arms, snuggling into his embrace. 

"Rough day?" He asked.

She nodded her head against his chest. "But it's better now."

He kissed the top of her head. "Good." He pulled away from her. "And I hope it gets better. "

"Huh?" She said confused, but watched him carefully.

"*Insert Name*." Choongjae started. He looked deeply in her eyes. Clearing his throat he continued, "From the very first time I saw you I knew you would be the one I'd spend the rest of my life with. And as the days went by, months went by, years went by, I now know yiu are the one for me." He bent down on one knee and took out the ring that was burning a hole in his pocket for months. "The only one for me."

Shocked, she replied. "Oppa are you asking me what I think you're asking?"

"If it has anything to do with being my wife, then yes." He smiled.

"You sure you want me to be your wife?" She questioned.

Choongjae put the ring on her left hand and stood up. He held her hands and looked her straight in the eyes as he answered. "Yes I'm sure."

He gently swept her hair out of her face. "You know I wouldn't ask unless I was absolutely positive."

Nodding her head, she said. "I know."

"Sooo what do you say?" 

Smiling, she nodded her head. "Of course I will."

Choongjae smiled wide as he pulled her into his embrace and twirled her around. She giggled in response, causing him to chuckle and stop. 

He leaned down and kissed her lovingly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He then went to his phone smiling. He waved and gave the camera a thumbs up before turning off the VLive.