1- happy day

Come Back Again (begin again sequel)

<< "congratulations for infinite's first win" 
the mc on the music show announced cheerfully , everyone start applauding excitingly and congratulate them ! It was really one of the most memorable moment for them,the members can't contain their happiness ! they're all feeling overwhelmed! They didn't expect to win cuz their candidates were very strong! The Mc handed them the trophy, infinite thanked their dedicated fans and everyone there. 
finally their dream come true! 
Suddenly the place became dark .. everybody disappeared only sungyeol left alone ! He looked around wondering where did everyone go? What's going here? At that moment out of nowhere he heard myungsoo calling him "yeollie.. help me.. yeollie" sungyeol kept checking his surroundings ... he saw myungsoo standing far away covered in blood ! Sungyeol was shocked.. what happened to his precious kitten soo?he run towards his boy but the latter start disappearing as well.. yeol tried to reach him but myung was already gone only the eco of his voice kept repeating "you killed me yeollie... you're the one who killed me ...>>
Suddenly sungyeol opened his eyes  they're too wide and he was gasping for air..it's still dark.. he checked the other side of the bed to found a curled up soo sleeping peacefully.. his mouth open a little and his long dark bang was covering his forehead.. he looked so cute.
Sungyeol sighed in relieve .. it was indeed a nighmare ! He closed the gap between the two of them and hugged his boyfriend closing his eyes .. it's been 4 months now since they've been together. It wasn't easy to gain myungsoo's trust again but it's finally happened...

It was almost 9 am when sungyeol woke up again .. today they don't have schedules but it seems that some members already woke up too based on  the noises that's coming from the kitchen 
He tried to get up but something was holding him back! He looked around and saw Myungsoo still sleeping and resting his head on his chest.. sungyeol smiled " his baby soo is such sleepy head !" But he's really glad to see the boy much more healthier than before  ... sungyeol  caressed his cheeks gently and whispered into his boy's ears : "baby come on it's time to wake up!" 
Myungsoo groaned and buried himself even more against sungyeol's chest hugging him with his arms 
Sungyeol couldn't help but laugh why his boyfriend is irresistibly cute ?! 
Sungyeol just poked the younger male's dimple trying to wake him again: " oh come on soo wake up or you will ruin the surprise i made for you ?! " 
At that moment myungsoo suddenly got up ! He was sitting on the bed with  half closed eyes and his hair was like a Bird nest! 
"What surprise?" He asked the older male  excited! 
"Oh baby soo you're so cute! How about we took shower first than after the breakfast you will know what's your surprise!" Sungyeol said pinching myungsoo's nose .. the latter just pouted immediately ! 
Sungyeol just laughed at him again "oh baby stop being sulky! Let's have a shower together!" 
"Nooo!" myungsoo screamed running away towards the bathroom and closed the door .he still a shy baby even after 4 months.

 


"Aaaaaaah who pressed my toothpaste from the middle?" 
After shower sungyeol  entered the kigwtchen and heard someone screaming! Of course There's none other than the maknae sungjong ! Even tho they moved in into a better and bigger dorm where he got a room alone, every morning has to be dramatic... 
"Sit down kid and let's all have breakfast "
It was sunggyu who ordered  the young male firmly since he's the only one who can control their mess .
"So we don't have any schedules today how about we go out for drink together? Dongwoo suggested cheerfully! 
"Sorry but I'm planning to take soo out just the two of us , maybe another time! " sungyeol answered calmly, he was planning for this special day since period now but he got the opportunity only today because of their group schedules.
"Ooh the lovey dovey couple.. how lovely... sweet .. oh how cute..." everyone kept commenting until sunggyu shushed them : "ok guys calm down! Ok sungyeol pay attention from the paparazzi or sassaengs and have fun together ! " 
"Sure thing hyung.." sungyeol agreed ! Of course myungsoo safety was very important to him . 

It was after noon when yeol and myungsoo went out ,they're both were covering their faces with masks but myungsoo was so happy it's the first time he's going out on a date and with who? His yeollie hyung the one who wished to be with him the most! He can't believe that now he can touch him , hold his hand , sleep together in the same bed and do everything together... 

In the  street they saw an ice cream  parlor .. sungyeol bought some for both of them before heading to the amusement park!
"Yeollie how did you know that i wanted to go out to the amusement park together?" Myungsoo was surprised .. 
"I remembered when we were young during the primary school when they organized a trip to the amusement park you desperately wanted to go but your mom didn't allow it ! I guess she was worried you may get exhausted because of your health condition before.. but now since you're healthy and completely recovered we can play as much as we can! " sungyeol answered the younger male with a smile ! Today he was determined to make this day the most special day for his cutie boyfriend! 

"Omg yeollie.." Myungsoo was about to cry ,he felt overwhelmed! This is too much! 
Sungyeol panicked when he saw tears forming into myung's eyes :
"No no no .. no more tears ! please baby .. today is our happy day.. " sungyeol  gently hugged the shaking boy calming him down.

They spent half of the day  at the amusement park ! myungsoo was excited like a little boy and running 
From game to another one that make the taller boy exhausted but he felt so glad that myungsoo was enjoying . he never saw him this happy! 

After the amusement park both headed into the cinema theater for a movie . The whole time sungyeol was starting at myungsoo ! His eyes were sparkling while he was engrossed watching the movie and eating the popcorn! He's such a kitty indeed.  

After the movie ended, myungsoo thought That it's time to go home he felt kind of disappointed ! It still the evening now, so it's early to go back to the dorm . however he was surprised that sungyeol took him into a restaurant for dinner! 


They talked alot and laughed alot and when it was late they decided that it's time to go back home.. they're walking  in the street together holding hands when they passed next to a pets store ! Myungsoo stopped walking and kept into a small Russian  blue kitten fascinated.. once sungyeol realized that he asked the younger male with a smile: " so do you want him?" 
Myungsoo looked at him surprised: "can ... can we have him? "
"Of course myungie anything for you bb" sungyeol reassured him 
"Omg really?" Myungsoo still not believing that sungyeol will allow them to have a kitty cuz years ago when myungsoo brought a cat to home  , sungyeol yelled at him and asked to take the cat away or he will throw it in the street... so myungsoo put  in a shelter .
 Back to now, sungyeol nodded and took myung by his hand inside the store.. 


After they got the kitten, myungsoo was holding him in his arms like a baby.. sungyeol smiled, how much his boyfriend can be cute and precious?! He decided to ask the younger boy: " baby what did you decide to name him?"
"Byeol.. cuz his eyes are sparkling like stars" myungsoo answered him simply .
"So are your eyes myungie.." sungyeol thought. 


They continued  their way home each one of them thinking that this is the happiest day in their lives.. but who knows if they're ever going to have another  chance to experience such happiness.. 
 

 

 

 

 


AN* finally chapter 1 is here finally  it's not really long one cuz it's more like an entry to the story also I'm still organizing my thoughts.. 

Thank you for all subscriptions and hopefully you will enjoy the story  ^^