Final

Anyway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Groans were the only thing they could hear as soon as they enter their dorm. Everyone was so tired from their whole day schedule—performing in music shows, photo shoots, filming, and practice. It was a very tiring day indeed as they only got a few minutes of breaks in between. They couldn’t wait to sleep and lie down on their bed, sleeping their tiredness away.

Chaeyeon was busy changing her clothes when her phone rings, indicating a call, “Hello?” Softly asking the person on the other line as she lay down on her bed, sighing on its comfort.

“Chaeyeon, can you go here?” She frowns, hearing the request from Hyewon.

“What? Why?” She could hear their other members’ voices on the other line, telling Hyewon to make it fast, “What’s happening there?”

“Eunbi unnie is sick,” Her frown deepens as she rushes to stand up from the comfort of her bed tripping on the process, “She needs to drink meds but she hasn’t eaten anything yet.”

“Okay, I’ll bring some food,” Chaeyeon said before dropping the call.

After she gathers everything she needs to bring on the other dorm, she quickly goes to Sakura telling her to take care of the other kids. Rushing on her way to the other dorm, she immediately reached it before punching the passcode.

Yena welcomes her, “Finally you’re here!” The duck said getting the bag of food from her grip, “Can you ask Eunbi unnie to eat? She won’t listen to us.”

Chaeyeon nodded before entering the room where their dear leader is resting. She let out a sigh when she saw the sight of their leader covered by the thick blanket up to her chin.

Chaeyeon took a seat beside the sleeping figure of Eunbi, removing some strands of hair that are already sticking on the leader’s sweaty forehead, “Unnie,” She said before softly the latter’s cheek, “You need to eat so you can drink meds.” She added looking at the other’s tired face.

Eunbi slowly opens her eyes, flinching on the sudden light that welcomes her sight. She let out a groan before looking at the dancer’s worried eyes, “Chae?” Confusion is written on her pale face, “What are you doing here?” She asked not without letting out a cough before sitting up straight.

The dancer knitted her brows, getting much worried seeing the current state of their strong leader, “You’re supposed to tell me when you’re not okay, but you didn’t.” Chaeyeon said, frustration clouding her chest, “You promised me that you won’t hide anything from me.”

Hearing those words from Chaey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter