Final

"Hi Officer!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is busy in their own spaces as they drown themselves to their own works.  

 

Meanwhile on the corner of the room, there is specific person who is busy writing her own reports for the day.

 

Lee Chaeyeon, a newbie police officer who is improving everyday in her work. All of the higher ranks are adoring her for her great capabilities, even the Deputy Chief is amaze by how the girl works. She's just too good for a newbie, she got promoted easily, and they believe in no time she will be promoted again with the way she works. 

 

"Officer Lee."

 

Chaeyeon looked up and met by her co-officer in work but her best friend outside. 

 

"Yes officer Choi?"

 

Yena scowled at her after she mentioned it. She can't help but to chuckled at the girl.

 

"I don't know but it makes me uneasy if you are the one calling me that Chae." Yena scoffed and takes a seat across the chair in front of Chaeyeon's table. 

 

"I thought you are patrolling? Why are you here?"

 

She looked at her friend intently and she already have the idea why she's here again. 

 

Yena shrugged at her as she motions to the door, Chaeyeon followed it and her forehead creased as soon as she saw what it is. 

 

She sighed deeply while looking at the person who only waves at her. 

 

"Don't tell me..." Chaeyeon looked at Yena who just nodded her head again to her. 

 

"So...deal with her, AGAIN. I need to go back, they might need a help again." Yena said as she tapped her shoulder softly before leaving the girl.

 

Chaeyeon shook her head as the girl at the door walked on her table and takes a seat while giving her a smug face. 

 

"You're here, again." Chaeyeon sighed, massaging her temple as she looked at the girl who only raised her brow at her.

 

"Hi officer." The girl grinned at her and have this playful look on her face, it made Chaeyeon frowned. 

 

"For pete's sake, Ms. Miyawaki you are here for the third time this week. Do you have a plan to complete your attendance here?" 

 

Chaeyeon said, trying to maintain her composure. 

 

"Stop talking Officer, if you need to put me in jail, just do it. I don't have time to hear your nagging again. You're not my mother." Sakura spats as she rolled her eyes. 

 

Chaeyeon gritted her teeth, she sighed deeply trying to relax herself. 

 

'This girls' mood changes quickly.'

 

She looked at the time and it's past 4 pm, she looked at Sakura who has blank expression written on her face while chewing her gum, Chaeyeon blinks her eyes when the girl looked at her and titled her head as if she's studying the officer. 

 

"How many hours do I have to stay behind those bars?" Sakura asked coldly as she puffed her gum. 

 

Chaeyeon shook her head as she received a message from Yena, the answer for Sakura's question. 

 

"You'll be release tomorrow morning, only because you violated the rules, if you think it is a small thing for what you did, then to us—"

 

"Yeah, whatever officer." Sakura said as she waggles her hand giving Chaeyeon a bored look. 

 

Chaeyeon just sighed, she stands up and Sakura followed her, she opened the bars.

 

Sakura was about to go inside but Chaeyeon stopped her. She looked at the officer with a scowl written on her face. 

 

"What?" Sakura asked to her, she only lends her hand while waiting for the girl to put something on it. 

 

"I know you know." Chaeyeon said timidly as she waited patiently. 

 

Sakura rolled her eyes as she gave Chaeyeon her things, a thin clip that she can use to escape. 

 

"Don't think of escaping again, like what you did yesterday."

 

Chaeyeon said as the latter goes inside. Sakura only smirked at her, if Chaeyeon is a teenager she would probably gets a crush on this girl. 

 

Sakura is too good to be true, her whole existence will make your heart go crazy, even just a stare from her will make someone's world palpitate, she's like a masterpiece. 

 

But of course, Chaeyeon won't let herself get attracted to her. She just can't, especially this girl doesn't have anything to do but to put herself on jail everyday. 

 

Sakura isn't that bad, but she keeps on doing bad records, violations rules, and even got into fights with some thugs on the street. She's just like a rebel child who keeps causing trouble to herself. 

 

"If you doesn't want me to escape then you should make your security firmer." 

 

Sakura grinned and it made Chaeyeon boils blood, the girl wouldn't let a day that will make the officer's head aches because of her. 

 

"I'm telling you Ms. Miyawaki, if you try to escape again, you'll stay here until God knows for how long."

 

Chaeyeon smiles while gritting her teeth. 

 

"Then, I will escape again. Easy as a pie." Sakura chuckles while crossing her arms.

 

"Try me." Chaeyeon said as she balls her fist. 

 

Sakura grinned at her as the girl walks towards her way and stopped leaving a small space between the two of them.

 

Chaeyeon almost catch her breath when Sakura carressed her cheeks that sent shivers to her spine, she blinks her eyes while looking at the girl who's face is leaning closer towards her. 

 

Her eyes widened as she can smell the mixture of vanilla honey scent with a smell of cigarette. She doesn't like the smell of cigarette but why does it suits this girl so much? 

 

Sakura grinned when she saw how shocked the officer at her.

 

"Don't dare to challenge me officer, I never lose."

 

She said as she smirked at the silent officer who is having an internal fight with herself because of this girl.

 

"Don't threaten me Ms. Miyawaki, don't ever try to escape!"

 

Chaeyeon hissed as she lock the bars leaving Sakura that is looking at her. 

 

She took a last glance at the girl but it made her sighed when she saw that Sakura is staring at her, chewing her bubble gum, crossing her arms, legs crossed, and a playful smirk at her face. 

 

Chaeyeon is sure that Sakura will escape in no time. She did that for many times that the officer is the one guarding her.

 

Of all the people that went in jail, Sakura is one who most gave Chaeyeon a headache. She's too hard to handle. 

 

'I never thought this night will be hard for me.'

 

...

 

"I'm hoping I won't see you here tonight." 

 

Chaeyeon said after Sakura writes her name on the record that in on her table. 

 

Sakura looked at her but afterwards the latter gave her a playful grin that made Chaeyeon shook her head, she already know that Sakura will be here tonight again, it's impossible for the girl not to do something irrelevant. 

 

"We'll see. See you when I see you officer!"

 

Sakura chuckles as she salutes playfully at the officer who just left massaging her temple as she looked at the disappearing figure of the girl.

 

She buried her face on the table as she groaned, she's sleepy now, Chaeyeon literally watched Sakura last night, she didn't let the girl gets the chance to escape because it will cause a bad record for her. 

 

Her records is always good and clean but Sakura can ruined it because of her antics that always puts Chaeyeon in her edge. That's why she has to keep an eye to the girl.

 

"So...how was it? Did she escape again?"

 

Her head whipped upward and she saw Yena in her uniform. Chaeyeon can tell that Yena just take a bath and quickly went here, her friend's hair isn't dry yet. 

 

"She didn't." Chaeyeon said timidly.

 

"Oh? That's new. What did you do this time?" 

 

Yena asked, the curiosity in the girl's eyes can be seen. There won't be a day that Sakura isn't escaping from them, that's why it's hard for her to believe that she didn't escape last night. 

 

"I just get her things then keep my eyes on her." Chaeyeon shrugged as she made her way outside to get a coffee. 

 

"Oh...I wasn't expecting that. But do you know? She never speak to us, she doesn't utter a word whenever we caught her." Yena said as she followed Chaeyeon to the coffee machine in their building.

 

"What are you saying? She clearly talks to me a lot last night." Chaeyeon said as she gave a sneering look at her friend who only pouted at her.

 

"It's true! Even if we talk to her, she wouldn't even budge, she'll only give us a blank stare. That's why I am shocked that she talked to you." Yena said that made her stopped. 

 

She looked at her friend with this unknown expression, but she shrugged it off.

 

"Maybe, she just likes giving me a headache because she knows that I hate dealing with her." Chaeyeon said and tapped her friends shoulder before going back to her table. 

 

"Or maybe she just likes you. But you're just dense to feel it." Yena teased and that moment Chaeyeon chokes on her coffee while frowning hard at her friend. 

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Chaeyeon hissed as she busied herself wiping the coffee stain on her table that she just spit earlier. 

 

"Oh c'mon Chae, it's just my hunch but you know all of my guesses are becoming true." Yena gave her a smug face while wiggling her brows. 

 

Chaeyeon shook her head, rejecting the idea. It won't ever happen. Why would that girl like her? They know that they're getting in each other nerves. 

 

"That's the most impossible thing I heard from you ducky. Don't ever think like that again." Chaeyeon scoffed as she takes a seat on her chair before opening her laptop to find something interesting while there's still not work for her. 

 

"Hey! Why do you think Sakura always gets back here? Last week she completed her attendance here too. I won't be surprise if she did it again for this week." Yena said as she takes a sip on her coffee.

 

"Quit that Yena. She's here because she always violate the rules." Chaeyeon said scoffing.

 

"That's not it. She's here maybe because of you, you don't even know when we asked her to gave her things to us, she didn't listen to us. But when you asked her she did. When we talked to her, she won't answer us. But if you, she did, she even talks back to you." Yena said that making Chaeyeon's head to drown in dizziness.

 

"Because she hates how I act towards her. Because she can't mess around with me." Chaeyeon said waggling her hand in the air. 

 

"Nah, you don't even know that she only stared at the deputy chief when she gets caught. Literally, she just gave a bored look." Yena said at her. 

 

She just shook her head, it's really impossible to believe that.

 

"Yena. She did that to me too. A colder one, stop thinking nonsense things." Chaeyeon said, not giving her friend that other scenes that she and Sakura gets into. 

 

"Eyyyy~ but my hunch really feels that Sakura likes you and you like her too." Yena said, massaging her chin like a detective as if she is solving a mystery. 

 

 

Chaeyeon slowly made her way into their building wearing her uniform as she holds a coffee on her right hand. 

 

She glanced at her wrist watch, she just make it in time before her work at 8 pm starts.

 

She went home earlier after Yena keeps bugging her about her guess. But of course, being her she wouldn't believe at that thing.

 

She smiled at her co-officer as they see her, all of the people in their building is close with her, she's friendly that's why she can easily get their heart with her humor. 

 

She stopped walking when she heard a familiar voice shouting inside their office. 

 

"Not again." 

 

Chaeyeon sighed as she saw Yena stopping Sakura from attacking some guy in her front. 

 

She made her way to them as she placed the coffee on her table loudly that made Sakura stopped on whatever she is doing. 

 

The girl looks at her and suddenly her face softens like a cat who just saw her owner but changes easily after looking at the guy.

 

Of course, Chaeyeon didn't notice it, but Yena has a sharp eyes so it didn't escape from her view.

 

"What is this again Ms. Miyawaki?" Chaeyeon said balling her fist while looking at Sakura who is furious and ready to attack the guy across her if it wouldn't for Yena's tight gripped on her.

 

Sakura gave her a glare but rolled her eyes afterwards. 

 

"Let me go you duck!" Sakura hissed as she struggles from Yena's hand.

 

"No. He will get beaten up if I did." Yena said to her but it made her scoff. 

 

"How about this? She will let you go if you sit at the chair and behave." Chaeyeon said firmly that made Sakura raised her brow at her.

 

"Why would I follow that?" Sakura scoffed. 

 

"Because I said so. You can't do anything about it." Chaeyeon said clenching her jaw, trying to extend her patience.

 

Yena raised her brow when Sakura gets her hands away from her and takes a seat at the chair, but her glare isn't leaving the guy.

 

Yena looked alternately at Sakura and Chaeyeon, she only smirked at the idea. But she's sure that her guess can't be wrong. 

 

"Tell me what happened." Chaeyeon said, looking at the two.

 

"She beat me up." The guy said, his face is full of bruise, his lips has a cut, and he even got an blackeye. 

 

'I can't believe she just beat a guy that is bigger than her.' 

 

"Because you deserve it." Sakura said rolling her eyes. 

 

"Why'd you do that?" Chaeyeon asked to the girl but she just received an eye roll from her. 

 

She looked at Yena who is watching them with amusement in her eyes. 

 

"I only saw them punching each other. I tried to asked them what happened but they won't say it." Yena said shrugging, pouting her lips. 

 

"Tell me why." Chaeyeon asked at the guy, but he is avoiding the officer's eyes. 

 

"Did she threatened you?" Chaeyeon asked that made Sakura snapped her head at her, frowning hard at the officer.

 

"Why would I do that?" Sakura hissed but she only stared at her and continue talking to the guy.

 

"Did sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter