And faith mingles with love

And we fall in love, anytime, anyplace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is nothing else in this world Hongbin can define as more right and picture perfect than this very moment he wishes could stay frozen for a lifetime, an undeniably correct instance in time that he couldn't have been able to avoid falling into no matter how many steps away he would have taken on the day they crossed paths. A fated day, he really loves calling it that despite everything and one he wouldn’t change for anything in the world. The soft hue of dawn is caressing both of them as they are lying down on Hongbin’s bed welcoming morning in a loving embrace after another night full of endless conversations. Hongbin nuzzles the side of Hakyeon's neck, soft light touch of his nose against his precious honey like skin elicits a giggle from the man entrapped in between Hongbin’s arms, closely enveloped in his warmth as their hearts beat in perfect unison unrivalled by anything else.

The fragrance of roses engulfs Hongbin, swirling around him and captivating him all the more as he inhales it while leaving himself fall more into its spellbinding power, it is tranquil and lovely and intoxicatingly enthralling--it is perfect. The truth is that it isn’t his match, Hongbin is aware of the fact as he tries to push it to the depths of his mind and if he is entirely honest, he couldn't care less when it feels as right as the first time he laid eyes on Hakyeon at that shopping mall as he was trying to cover the fact he held this fragrance engraved in his being.

Roses, the world had told everyone they were endangered, that they were a curse meant to tear through the people whose soul had been bounded to them like thorns making a heart bleed out until there was nothing left. The epitome of love had been tarnished, unrightfully reduced to a life sentence if one's soul had been unlucky enough to be tied to them. It was contradictory, to Hongbin it always was, just how something so precious could be seen as a life sentence, could rip you away from love, from your destined half because few held the meaning of love running through them. But Hongbin is there now, with Hakyeon, a soul whose fragrance would render him almost entirely unable to find his true love, his soulmate and even so, Hongbin gives no importance to this fact when he can love Hakyeon on behalf of the whole damn world.

He sniffs Hakyeon's neck, taking him in, taking love, first love, eternal love, passion and everything Hakyeon carries with him in. Featherlight kisses fall on the back Hakyeon’s neck sweetly laced with a hum of content, Hongbin is tightening his embrace as if afraid the other would vanish from his arms because of the prying looks from society, judgemental idiocy that would attempt ripping him away from Hongbin even when they are alone, even when the world seems for them at least for a while, "Don't you dare move"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter