FINAL

PAPER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Siyeon, you're being too unreasonable!"

She angrily yelled at the other woman who's sitting down the couch, non-chalantly, as if she did nothing wrong. Surely, she did one. A huge one, for that matter.

Bora could handle petty jealousy. She could work it up. It's flattering, for one. The feeling and thought of having someone who wants you all for herself is as adorable as it could get.

But that's just it. Petty.

What Siyeon did was beyond that. Way beyond that. And she could've let it go if and only if the other girl would be decent enough to apologize to the man she just punched straight in the face after telling him embarrassing stuff. He was humiliated.

And he was Bora's boss. Was because the man fired her just after he fell down, face first on the ground. It was a ed up moment. And Siyeon was being too calm with it.

"What now? You're gonna ignore me as if I wasn't fired with what you did?"

She's mad, fuming mad. One, because she just got fired. Two, because her girlfriend did one heck of a commotion. And lastly— because it was such a reckless act. Her boss could easily kill Siyeon with his size, for pete's sake!

"You know what?" She asked, mood still downhill. " you!"

Bora stormed her way to their bedroom. She can't stand to see Siyeon. She frustratingly ran a hand on her hair. She just lost her job. In the most embarrassing way.

Okay. So her boss was a , indeed. He was so disgusting and sleazy. He discomforted her in ways more than one. But then again— he was her boss. And she needed to play cool. But her girlfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter