Dream

Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man in full black clothing slowly making his way to the crowd of photographers. The man was holding a black pouch. The sight focused on the man. The man slowly moved a bit secluded from the rest of the crowd and his hand made its way into the pouch. A shiny black gun slowly crawling into her sight and when the man held up the gun, her eyes caught clearly how the index finger pulled the trigger,

 

Bang!

 

 And a loud voice came after as her eyes saw the crowd to where a blurred sight of a lying body on the floor.

 

“Kwangbae!”

 

Eunbi can only get a glimpse of her face of the unmoved body.

 

 

 

Eunbi is woken up with sweats all over her body. If anyone could see, they might though she was just done taking a bath. Her breathing was heavy as she’s trying to keep her sane mind. The dream she just had was too much for her to take. People said that dream is beautiful, dream is somewhere we could be anyone we want to. Sometimes the dream is something that our conscious mind will create upon the heavy thoughts. However, that’s not the case for Kwon Eunbi. A dream is something that she never wishes to have. The dream that showing the future.

Deja Vu.

That what it is for Eunbi. People might say it as a gift, to be able to have precognition or a prophecy. But, for Eunbi, it’s a nightmare that she wishes she never has because people who knew about it will always find their way to question her. She’s got enough of these people so she hid it, no matter how big her dream is. At least, Eunbi still finds it not burdening since it always good precognition. That’s how it possible for Eunbi to hold on the dreams.

Eunbi never feels scared this much. Why? Because it was a bad dream. Eunbi had bad dreams before but this time, it was something she wishes that it just her mind playing with her, but she will never be thought of something like that. She will never wish something like that.

Eunbi made her way to the bathroom and wash her face as she watched her pale face in front of the clear mirror. Once again, the dream came into her mind but it was a hazy one. Eunbi shook her head as she tried to pry away the thought of it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, unnie.” Chaewon greeted her favorite unnie with a huge smile.

“Good morning, Chaewonie…” Eunbi greeted back while walking like a zombie to the fridge.

Chaewon quickly frown when she noticed the blackened eyebag of Eunbi, “Unnie, are you okay? You didn’t get sleep?” Chaewon focused on the older girl while wearing a worried expression.

“I cannot sleep.” Eunbi massaged her head after taking a sip of her carbonated drink.

“Dream?” Chaewon asked hesitantly.

“Yeah.” Eunbi sighed. “Bad dream.”

“Oh—” Chaewon didn’t know what to say more since she didn’t want to add more stress to the older girl. “But you never get deja vu about the bad dream before, right?”

Eunbi once again sighs, “Never, but it still scared me.”

“I believe it won’t happen, unnie. Let’s be positive.” Chaewon pats Eunbi’s shoulder.

“Let’s wish that.” Eunbi disagrees no more.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m nervous.” Chaewon keeps fidgeting on her seat. One by one contestant from different companies showing up and she cannot help but to feels nervous seeing the intimidating auras from the other contestants.

“You will be fine, trust me.” Eunbi gives a little squeeze on Chaewon’s hand as she flashed a smile, reassuring the younger.

Then the big monitor in front of them changes again showing the name of the company. 8D Creative. A shy yet beautiful figure came to their sight and Eunbi’s eyes focused on her.

Eunbi feels her heart beating so fast to the point that she almost hyperventilating if only Chaewon didn’t notice and hold her hand.

“Her name is Hyewon. Okay, that’s Kang Hyewon. It’s not her.” Eunbi signs in relief after she saw the name stuck on the girl’s shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sight.

 

“…I’m sorry.” A man has his head down.

 

Sight.

 

“Eunbi unnie.” A smile.

 

Sight.

 

A man in full black clothing slowly making his way to the crowd of photographers. The man was holding a black pouch. The sight focused on the man. The man slowly moved a bit secluded from the rest of the crowd and his hand made its way into the pouch. A shiny black gun slowly crawling into her sight and when the man held up the gun, her eyes caught clearly how the index finger pulled the trigger,

 

Bang!

 

 And a loud voice came after as her eyes saw the crowd to where a blurred sight of a lying body on the floor.

 

“Kwangbae!”

 

Eunbi saw the slender body in another girl’s arm. She feels the sudden cold child crawling up to her body when she noticed the similarity of the unmoved girl with someone who caught her eyes.

 

Hyewon? Her eyes squinted, trying to get a clearer look at the lying body.

 

 

“Eunbi unnie, are you okay?” Chaewon who’s been observing their bunny leader worriedly asked after seeing Eunbi sweating so much. Eunbi didn’t respond for the first time Chaewon asked so she poked her arm.

“Huh?” Eunbi quickly turned her head at Chaewon. Her face was pale and eyes widen, showing the sign of surprise.

“Are you okay?” Chaewon’s brows furrowed as she wipes the droplets of sweat on Eunbi’s face.

“Y-yes, y-es…” Eunbi responds after a deep breath but still can’t hide her shuttering. Her eyes diverted to the hardworking girl at the other corner of the hall.

“What happens?” Chaewon asked again while offering water bottle to Eunbi.

“Dream…” Eunbi trailed while her eyes never leave Hyewon.

Chaewon frowns and asks, “Dream? In your nap?” Chaewon cannot help but confused. Eunbi was just taken a short nap.

Eunbi can only nod slowly while closing her eyes, still trying to get rid of whatever pictures coming into her mind at the moment.

Why the heck am I dreaming about her? Why am I dreaming about it again? Eunbi questioning herself as she never thought about the bad dream she had since she was busy with training and the PD48 recording.

 

 

 

 

 

Since the dream, Eunbi cannot help but keep taking notice of the girl named Kang Hyewon. Her perception about the girl in the earlier audition slowly climbing to her good side. She noticed how the girl working hard, challenging herself beyond her own image in which made lots of people shocked. A smile creeping to her face every time she saw the girl trying her best in everything she had. The huge jumped of the rank do shock lots of people but deep inside Eunbi acknowledged that the girl deserves it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ich.” Eunbi scoffed as her eyes glanced at the clingy couple from See You Again team.

“Are you okay?” Sian quickly diverts her eyes to Eunbi when she heard the scoff.

“What?” Eunbi has her brow raised.

“Why are you irritated anyway?” Sian asks curiously. “Please don’t tell me you are jealous.” Sian raised a brow while smirking.

“What? Why should I?” Eunbi said annoyed. “I don’t even close with her.”

“Well, you’ve been watching her since forever.” The smirk never left Sian’s lips.

 

 

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Eunbi keeps frowning while Sian cannot stop laughing, ignoring the hand that keeps slapping her arm.

“Unnie, why does your face so red?” Chaewon asked worried while putting her palm on Eunbi’s hand in which Eunbi quickly moves her hand away.

“Don’t worry, Chaewon. She’s definitely fine.” Sian said while laughing.

“Ich!” Eunbi crossed her arms while glaring at Sian. “She won’t stop teasing me about Hyewon. I’m not even looking at her.” Eunbi blurted out, seeing the confused face of Chaewon.

“Oh, you don’t know Chaewon. She was getting fire on her eyes while looking at Hyewon being clingy with Yiren.” Sian never leaves to tease the older girl more.

Chaewon cannot help but laugh when she heard Sian but quickly muffled her laugh after seeing Eunbi glaring at her.

 

Eunbi cannot help but crying knowing that she will not see her partner in crime anymore. Maybe they will be but it’s going to be hard now.

“Hey unnie, stop being a coward.” Sian managed to whisper the words to Eunbi while they’re embracing each other with tears running down their face.

 

The day they waited finally came. Standing at the center of attention, their heartbeat must be running so fast at the moment while Lee Seung-gi opened the sealed card.

As soon as the name called, a smile automatically grew on Eunbi’s face. The girl has been working so hard and she deserved it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi unnie…” Eunbi stops whatever she’s doing when she heard the familiar voice. She gulped as she feels the girl resting her arms on her waist.

“Eunbi unnie, I’m hungry.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter