the last one

the last one

"Hey, look at that..."
"Don't go near him!"
"He is crazy!"
"He is a monster!", murmurs was heard everywhere the moment a guy with a black coat walked through the valley of the city. It could be seen how lonely he was with many pairs of eyes were looking at him,judging him from head to toe. He was used to it. He never live his life for others anyway. Besides, he had found an entertainment not long ago. Since that came, he did not bother about rumours created about him anymore. the rumours saying he killed his parents for the fortunes spreaded too fast, he could not even tell them what actually happened. it was a superstitious, they won't believed him and that's the reason he kept quiet about it. he sighed upon seeing a mother dragged her son away from him like he was a disgusting virus. they were afraid that he would infect their children's minds. there was nothing could do to fix it, thus, he continued to walk home, where someone...err...something...? whichever suited for it, had been waiting for him. he giggled when he peeked the raw fishes that he bought. the cute sounds were heard by others as scary and nade him rolled his eyes.

"Minu, here I come~~~", he hummed to nobody.

 Smiles never left his face till he reached his home. The big gate opened by itself when he stepped on the yard and revealed a luxury looking mansion. It took half of the land for the built up area, while the other half was for gardens, mazes and others. The orange painted mansion stood out magnificently in the small town. The windows were decorated with flowers, the doors greeted the comer with beautiful carvings while the wall facade was too beautiful to describe. The mansion was very well-known for its beauty and elegance.That was why the Kim family was famous. They were known as rich and had a very big influence in the city. People love them for their humble including their willing to help. However, it did not last long. Things started to crumble for the poor boy when the entire family, except him, were found dead one night, with blood splattered on the floor. It was a tragedy and people, blinded with jealousy and cruelty, accused the only boy who survived the massive attack. It was never crossed in their mind what the boy had gone through while the said boy remembered it clearly in details.

"Dong Wan, hide!", his mother locked him in a small wardrobe.
"Don't make any sounds!", he could hear his father's whisper through the locked door. There was a small hole on the wall, and the frightened boy could not fight his own curiosity. He peeked through the hole and saw a big hairy man. Dong Wan doubted he could call the intruder as human. That man's muscular body was covered with furs. Dong Wan's logic was tested once again when his eyes caught claws grown from the man. The man ascended forward to his parents who were barely protected. His dad distracted the man with swaying his sword around while his mom stayed still in front of his hidden place.

"Go away,monster!", Dong Wan heard his father yelled. 

the said monster answered him with a loud growl before he said,

"You owe me your son, Kim. Remember who gave you this fortune and wealth"

Dong Wan was shocked to hear that. He was supposed to go with the creature? He was ready to get out so that he could save his parents but his mother locked the door.

"There was no such thing! You said, you would give it for me saving your life!"

"Aaahhh...I promptly left that part. You would not give him if I told you the real deal"

"Monster!!", Dong Wan's father nearing the man with the sword.
The boy thought it was over, but it was not. From his small eyes, he saw his father was lifted up, the feet were dangling when the monster smirked and put a force to his strangling. Within a second, the feet was not moving anymore. Dong Wan did not dare to see anymore. He was hoping he would wake up from the nightmare. He closed his eyes and hugged his knees in the wardrobe.
the next thing he heard were growls and his mother's screaming. he swallowed his own crying, remembering what his father had commanded. loud thuds following arfter that and the last thing he heard was his mother whispered,

"Dong Wan, we love you....", with a barely heavy breath.

"aaahhh...the memory...", Dong Wan shivered after seeing his mother's favourite flower. he shook his head to get rid of the bad thoughts and proceeded to the main entrance. He whistled when his hands were busy to unlock the door and when he did, he was a greeted by a low groans.

"hi, minu!", he waved his hand when he turned around.

the one who callef Minu replied him with a hiss. Dong Wan got near to the squatting figure and ruffled the head. Minu protested the gesture by shaking his head. Dong Wan leered to the rebellious Minu. He ignored Minu's warning groans as his hand wandered around the pointed ears. He could not help himself to caress the hairy pointed ears above Minu's head. Minu finally could not hold himself anymore and grab Dong Wan's hands.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch there, you stupid human!", Minu stared at Dong Wan sharply.

"Minu~~", Dong Wan used playful tune for the name.

"My name is Min Woo! not, Minu!", Minu...ehem..no...Min Woo yelled.

Dong Wan dangled the bag contained raw fish in front of Min Woo. In just seconds, the feisty Min Woo was gone. His nostrils was sniffing while his eyes became rounder while following the direction of the bag. His mouth was opened,revealing two pairs of canine teeth and drools were coming out from the corner of his mouth.

"Will you cook that for me,human?", Min Woo asked.

"I thought cats eat fish raw?", Dong Wan replied with a question.

"I am not a cat! I'm a mere-cat! only half of me is cat!", Min Woo gave Dong Wan another sharp glare.

Dong Wan only laughed for the remarks and stood up, bringing the bags with him. 
"Where are you going,human?! Give me my fish!", Min Woo added his signature growls.

"I'm going to cook so that we can eat it together", the human beamed.

"Okay, you cook it but I'll eat alone. I don't want to share.", Min Woo exclaimed while following his fish-will-turn-into-a-dish.


Chapter 2

it was a peaceful morning for Kim Dong Wan just like another day. It always began with the sounds of birds chirping, dogs barking, cats fighting and anything that you called nature. Kim Dong Wan woke up lazily on his bed. when he remembered he had to go to buy groceries, he sank down back to his comfortable bed. He stared to the ceilings, imagining the cold treatments he would get from the citizens. Some would ignore him, some would only talked to him for money. However, he needed to do it to survive another boring day. He would not want to waste the life his parents spared him from a creature which he didn't know what it was.

He got up from his bed after a long ponder. He took a hot shower before proceeding to wear his wardrobe. He pushed the door opened and it was revealed how big his wardrobe was. There were thousands of hanging clothes, which belonged to his father. There was a small corner where black coats were gathered. He strided to it, and took out a black coat,together with a black pants,completed with a black shoes. He did not forget his black inner shirts and wore all of them one by one. To perfect his look according to his own taste, he reached for a white mafela and wore it to warm his neck. He did not even bothered to take a look at mirror when he went out from his huge mansion. Who would care anyway? People only took his money when they were done talking. However, something made him leered when he got out from the mansion. There was an orange tabby cat already waited for him. One thing we should know about our main guy is he is fomd with animals especially cats. The animals treated him the same way,making Dong Wan still believe there werr kindness in the world.

"Hi, Junjin!", Dong Wan kneeled and caressed the cat's head.

the cat answered him with a meow before he climbed Dong Wan's shoulder. The human smiled and scratched under the chin which he knew the cat love it so much.

"Let's go~~", Dong Wan muttered and walked through the small alley.

The alone guy hummed a song while enjoying the view of the path he was walking. There were flower bushes everywhere,greeted him with a beautiful petals. The trees there formed an arch to cloud the passerby from the hot sunshine. It was like the alley was created only for him. There were rumours saying there were beasts lived in the near hills but Dong Wan never cared about it. He had Jun Jin( he named it himself) to accompany him. He did believe that the orange cat would protect him from any harm. He trusted the feline more than any human.

"Meow...", Jun Jin sounded alarmed. Dong Wan glanced at the cat amd frowned when he saw the fur was standing up. 

"Jun Jin. what's wrong?", Dong Wan asked, hoping to know the answer.

Jun Jim jumped off him and landed on its paws. Suddenly, it was in fighting stance, going forth and back in fron of Dong Wan.

"Jun Jin...?", the human stood still.

He was going to ask again, but stopped when out of nowhere, his ears caught a low growls. Dong Wan became alert of his surrounding. He regretted that he did not believe the rumours. At that moment, it was proven that there was a beast. A scary looking ome,judging from the sound. His eyes looked everywhere in case he had missed anything, but the growls were getting nearer. The human knew it was moving.

"Who's there?!", Dong Wan asked, wishing it would answer so that he could conclude that it was a human like him.

it was pointless. The growls were getting more fierce and Dong Wan swore the creature was less than a step away from him. He caught a sound of bushes beimg crushed. He turned to his back but it was too late. He closed his eyes tightly and screamed when he thought he saw a jaguar was pouncing towards him. His scream was long and loud for three minutes, until he heard nothing came out from the creature that chose him as a landing spot. Without no intention to open his eyes, he reached his hands to lift the not-light burden on him. There werr no growls anymore. Instead, he caught the sounds of heavy breath coming out from the "jaguar".

"Meeeooowww...", Dong Wan heard Jun Jin's calming voice. 

That gained him a little bit confidence to regained his seeing by opening his eye lids slowly. He let out a gasp when he saw what was the creature lying on his body. He was confused what to call it since it looked like a human,yet, it was not a human. Human has no tail and pointed ears,do they? There were whiskas too on the cheeks. Dong Wan concluded that it was not definitely a human. Not to mention the purring sound came from the creature. The actual human......