The Incoming

The Lovable Forgotten Memories

 

Lani’s parents looked young but were kind of old…(by age) Lani’s dad didn’t have wrinkles or anything the only thing that made him look old was his little beard that was growing little by little. Lani’s Mom looked beautiful with hazel hair and a clear face with no blemish. The only thing that made her mom old was her age, she was 56 years old...some were disturbed by it but she still thinks she is pretty as ever. She told them “Mom! Dad! Can we go to Seoul for Winter Vacation?”  She looked at them with sparkled eyes and her spirits up.  Her mom and dad looked at each other and smiled. They said “Well, that is a coincidence… we were just assigned to go to Seoul this week through the whole winter vacation.” Her mom said “Me and your father have to go to a meeting. The meeting involves if we can fulfill our dreams and be a big happy family traveling around the world. Isn’t that great Lani?” Lani yelled out loud “Yes! Of course it’s great! It’s Fantastic! I get to see Super Junior and get to fulfill my dreams too! I’m so excited! Woo! We’re going to Seoul!!!” She paused and thought then said “So when are we going?” Her dad said “Tomorrow at the morning, because our meeting will be at 1:00p.m.and In Korea it’s pretty different because we are a day far comparing to Korea.” Lani interrupted “I know…I know…. Why do you think I keep up with time?” Her mom said “Well you better practice your Korean then…” She gave Lani a book that said “How to learn Korean in several hours.” Lani hugged her and said “Thanks mom” Then suddenly she remembered her hugging someone saying “Hope your dreams come true.” She snapped out of it quickly just thinking it was just in her head and was an imagination. After that she just saw her parents just saying random Korean. She just wondered then looked at the window it was cold and snowy outside and there was only a couple of little stores open.

In Korea (Seoul)

                Donghae was now 20 and was now in a dancing and singing band called “Super Junior”.  He still remembered Lani, and never forgot about her. He never got a message back from her after that postcard he sent. He didn’t get a picture of her either to remember her and how she looked like. Now that he was famous, maybe he can spread the word that he’s looking for a girl that he hadn’t seen in a long time. Someone knocked his room door and said “It’s me Yushin.” Yushin was Donghae’s agent, he took care of problems and sorted out things and plans that Donghae needed to do. Donghae said “Come in.” Yushin opened the door and said “Hey…you still thinking about her?” Donghae looked at him confused. “Wah? Who?” He said “Aw! Come on! Everyone says that you’re falling for this girl in this band! Some people said that she is in SM Town Inc. or in CUBE Inc.” Donghae said “You’re all wrong... It’s someone special from my childhood you can never understand.” Donghae looks out the window thinking of Lani and how she would look now. He thought “Will she ever visit? Has she forgotten all about me? Did she throw out all the information we wrote about? Will she ever visit me?” He thought last “Urgh! Lani Filina! Why did you have to mess with my head!” He made an angry face and turned around about to kick something. Then he saw Yushin, Yushin said “Okay out of that topic, you’re father assigned a meeting for him and you to meet this family.” Donghae got frustrated. “Urgh! If this is involving marriage again I will never accept it!” Yushin said bluffing “Yeah, because you have that mystery girl you love so much.” Donghae turned around and looked at Yushin upset and furious. Then he said “Fine, fine, I’m sorry…” Donghae talked back about the meeting “So when is the meeting?” Yushin answered back at 1:00p.m. And you must be dressed formally. Donghae rolled his eyes frustratingly saying “Fine…”

----------------------------------

I know donghae's daddie died but this is a fanfic and he doesnt have a manager named yushin xD Also i was planning to change Lani's last name -w-