fin.

When Everything Goes Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo woke up by the soreness in his throat. It hurt since the night before but he clearly remember it wasn’t this bad. He even did wrap his neck tight in a scarf before going to sleep.

Groaning in pain, he half-heartedly blinked his eyes and stared at the ceiling for some minutes before getting up only to found the window was wide open. Now he know the reason, the cold breeze from outside must have worsened the condition of his throat. He only need to find the culprit now.

 

 

“Hey, who opened the window while I was sleeping?” he asked straightforwardly to the members in the living room without greeting his usual sweet good morning to them.

 

 

The members looked at each other before Hansol spoke up, “I don’t think any of us even entered your room, hyung.”

 

 

“He’s right, Shua. What’s the matter?” This time it was Seungcheol.

 

 

Not getting the answer he wanted, Jisoo left and turned his heels towards the kitchen where half of the members were, not bothering to answer his buddy’s question.

 

 

“Hong Jisoo, what’s wrong with you?!” Seungcheol shouted behind him.

 

 

 

“Hey, any of you has come into my room?”

 

 

“Oh, hyung. Good morning,” Mingyu, standing by the stove counter turned to face him, “well.. not exactly morning since it’s past one in the afternoon.”

 

 

Jisoo only nodded in return and the innocent smile on Mingyu’s face instantly dropped. He felt guilty about it but his throat hurt so much he just couldn’t act all angelic right now.

 

 

“Mingyu and I just woke up earlier because we were hungry, so we kind of straight went here to the kitchen.” Wonwoo answered as he casually leaned on the table.

 

 

“And just for the additional information, Seokmin, Seungkwan, and Jeonghan hyung left the dorm way early in the morning for their schedules.” Minghao chirped in and when he sensed the dark aura around Jisoo, he quietly added, “…if that helps your question.”

 

 

“Okay.” Jisoo rummaged into the first-aid-box that placed just next to the refrigerator. Once he found the throath lozenge, he took some of them and went to take a glass of water to bring into his room. But not before muttering a low thanks to his little brothers.

 

 

Jisoo thanked the universe and all its contents for not giving Seventeen any group schedule today. Because he personally think that he didn’t even have the power to talk, moreover singing. After closing the window that just right above his bed, Jisoo opted to sleep since he didn’t want to bear the pain wide awake.

 

 

 

Seokmin kicked his shoes off, feeling the urge to straightened his back on the bed. He just get back from the practice for his upcoming musical, Xcalibur. He passed by Junhui, Soonyoung, and Chan on his way. Seokmin halted to give each of them a warm hug. “Where’s Jisoo hyung?” he asked.

 

 

“He’s been in his room the whole day and he looks gloomy, you know, to the level we’re all scared to approach him.” Chan explained, lips pouting in the end.

 

 

“Really? Why though?”

 

 

“We’re not really sure, Wonwoo told us like that. But yeah, he has this dark aura around him when I met him earlier.” Soonyoung replied.

 

 

Junhui nodded, “Yup. So, do you still have any question? Because we’re going out to this Chinese restaurant for dinner and we’re avoiding the crowded transportation time.”

 

 

“Ah, no, thanks for your information. Have fun, guys!” Seokmin waved to the three.

 

 

“Rest well, actor Arthur-Kyeom. We’re cheering for you!”

 

 

 

Seokmin firstly went into his room to change. Feeling the loneliness inside the quiet apartment, he looked for a target to accompany him.

He peeked into Jisoo’s room, it was dark as the older didn’t turn on the light. Seeing the lump inside the blanket going up and down peacefully, Seokmin was one hundred sure the latter was deep in his sleep.

 

Walking backwards and shutting the door as quietly as possible, Seokmin then went to other room, Mingyu & Jihoon’s. The bright light immediately came into his view once he opened the door, making Seokmin confidently invite himself in. He climbed onto Jihoon’s bed first and surprisingly the owner was there.

 

 

“Hyung, you could’ve said something when I came.”

 

 

“I don’t want you, or whoever it is, to come. That’s why I make no noise.”

 

 

“Ay, I know you’re just as lonely as me, hyung.” Seokmin said, already making himself comfortable laying next to Jihoon. “It’s four pm, so I still have,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter