Episode 13

Blood - Lee taeyong ( Edited)

" shelly wake up", max was shaking her.
" hah!!", she opened her eyes, " max!!! where are we??"
" I dont know. This place is so horrible", max shivered in cold
" And smelly too", shelly covered her nose.
" yeaah..like", he tried to compare this with anything
" Human flesh", shelly compled and max looked at her with fear.
" why are we doing here?" max was about to cry.
They both looked aside but it was dark and couldn't see anyone.
" anyone there?" shelly tried to shout.
.
.
" Hey honey! Have you waken up?", a voice came from behind
" who??" shelly asked looking back including max.
He revealed his face with a smirk ..
" kian you", max gritted his teeth in anger.
" Bloody....." shelly was about to curse but stopped.
" woo woo woo !! hold on baby", kian chuckled.
" Kian enough of this. Leave us right now" max stood up and  grabbed his collar.
Kian formed into his real character and max was stunned. He left him stepping backward.
" Wh ... what are you? Why are your eyes are blue?" max's voice shook.
Kian opened his teeth..
Max was shocked..
" Kian no. Wait. Leave him" shelly pleaded.
" Leaveee? OK babygirl as your wish", kian smirked and grabbed his neck tightly and was about to bite but got interrupted.
'' Young master Mrs Lee  is here "
Kian looked there and left him aside. Max was fainted already!!
" Oh Mrs Lee . Long time no see right??", kian chuckled
" huh! Who wanna see you park kian? " she gritted her teeth in disgust.
" Aish. Almost 20 years passed but still you are the same arrogant. Right?" kian asked sarcastically
Mrs Lee  laughed at his compliment," Looks like Mr Park Kian has a strong memory!"
Kian rushed to her and grabbed by her neck!!
" You know I can bite you right now!!", kian threatened.
" Bite! Isn't she a vampire??" shelly asked herself in her mind in shock.
.
.
" Stop right there kian" someone called him from aside making him more irritated. And kian looked back
" oh hooo. See who is here?", kian smirked.
" I said leave them!"
" No. I need both of them . You can take max. He is no use to me!! I really need shelly and most importantly... your mom...", kian again smirked.
Taeyong looked at his mom's eyes . She was trying to hold her tears back !!
" Grab him ", kian ordered his minions
Taeyong was attacked by the slave vampires. He was trapped .
" Poor Taeyong . You are going to see your mom dying before your eyes and  becoming your love shelly  mine!", kian gave a victorious smile to him.
" Who is going to be your kian?" shelly asked hysterically and got up.
Kian was shocked  at her attitude.
" You think I  can let you ruin me?" shelly laughed.
'' No shelly . Stop please!!!" Mrs Lee pleaded.
" You need my life, righ ???"
" shelly stop!!" kian warned her sternly
" Sh..shelly!!!" Taeyong whispered.
.
* flashback *
" Wh...who are you and how do you know me??"shelly asked the tall black dressed man.
" I am your life savour ", he said
" Life savour!!! sorry I didnt get it!"
" I am the vampire king ''
Shelly was knocked out hearing the name and stepped backside.
" I know it's hard for you to believe. So let me show you", He grabbed her head and show her the memory of her childhood when  she was given the immortal portion of vampire blood.
Shelly believed him and bowed and he blessed.
" Your life is in danger child", he sighed
" My life! Ain't I  immoral??" shelly widened her eyes.
" You are until you kill yourself", he said.
" Sorry king but I didn't get  you. Why will I kill myself and how can I be when I have already the immortal portion in me?" shelly asked in confusion
" Park families are here child to take their revenge", he sighed
" Aren't you the king? So why don't you control them?" she asked
" I  can't cause  I abandoned them and time by time they became more powerful and desperate by themselves and with the help of other black magics. so they will do everything for their revenge. And you.. you are the main cause..." he looked at her eyes.
" I have the Lee family ", shelly said lowly.
" They will be also victim of parks", he said looking aside.
" sorry?? what did you say??" she asked in fear
" I  need to go .. Please stay safe child. Your  life is more important for our existence. Don't let any bad one  own it" he patted her hair and  vanished.
*flashback ends**
Shelly took a broken glass from the ground and was about to cut it but her father stooped her.
.
" Da...dad" shellys eye widened seeing her dad
" sorry baby!" he cried, " I wasn't there when you and your mom needed me"
" Leave her kian", Mr Lee ordered
" She has blood like my taste", kian smelled taeyong's mom's neck and smirked.
Taeyong screamed...
'' Kian. I kill you if you do anything to my mom" he shouted trying to rescue himself.
His mom looked at him..
" Taeyong .my baby!" Mrs Lee cried.
Kian threw her aside and opened a silver knife from his pant.
" No .kian ple...", before she could complete her sentence, kian rushed taeyong and tried to stab it into his heart.
Mr Lee  grabbed his hand, " not til my dead "
He pushed kian aside. All the parks came here..
" oh my old friend Lee  yang! Long time huh??"Mr Park laughed
" Yeah .. long time", Mr Lee gritted his teeth
They opened their weapon and attacked them. And here  kian got up  and punched Taeyong as hard as he could...
Mrs Lee  rushed to shelly!
" Arent you vampire??" she asked in confusion
" no", she smiled poorly
" Then how could Taeyong?"
" 3 years ago he became so sick. I am chemist and was trying to make essential portion for vampire to control their blood hunger. One day I carelessly feed him the vampire portion in stead of the medicine out of my consciousness and then .." she stopped
" Then???" shelly asked
Mrs Lee was crying," I had left no option but to .."she stopped again sobbing," kill him "
" kill!!! Why? Wasn't there any better treatment for that? "
" He was becoming aggressive and he already attacked two people . So  I had no option left" she sighed
" Grab yourself aunt", shelly patted her back
" How could he be alive then?" Mr bernerd asked.
'' His dad came and all of his blood and made him a vampire " she was crying like hell and shelly hugged her. Suddenly they parted because of taeyong's scream.
They looked and him and shocked...
Kian smirked victoriously.

*