I love you.

I love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love your smile,

"Jihyo smile for me" Sana whine "no" Jihyo teasingly say and Sana pout, but then an idea popped into her head. Sana poked Jihyo's rib making the latter squirm "yah stop" Jihyo whine but Sana continue to poke and tickle her until Jihyo gave up and smile "there's my favorite smile!" Sana say "you're unbelievable" Jihyo shook her head, her cheeks blushing.

 

I love your laugh,

"Jihyo look!" Sana point towards the squirrel toy "it looks just like you" Jihyo chuckle "is that a compliment or not because i can't tell" Sana laugh "its a compliment because you both are cute" Jihyo say making Sana blush. "oh this toy will repeat after you if you press its belly" Jihyo say. Sana press the toy's belly "Jihyo-yah" "Jihyo-yah" "i love youu hehe" "i love youu hehe" Sana smile while Jihyo laugh "i love you too" Jihyo kiss Sana's cheek.

 

I love how you'd get mad at me for not taking care of myself,

"i told you to wear a jacket but you didn't listen now look at you" Jihyo sigh as she press the cool towel on Sana's forehead, "i-i'm sorry" Sana sniffle and Jihyo's eyes soften "its okay but please listen to me next time okay, i don't want you to get sick" Jihyo tuck Sana's hair back giving Sana a quick peck on the cheek "now i'm gonna go and make some soup, you stay here and rest" Jihyo say and left the room.

 

I love how you adore my siblings probably more than you adore me,

"Jihyo unnie!" Sana's two little sisters, Momo and Mina yell as they run to hug Jihyo "hey my favorite girls, how are you?" Jihyo ask giving the two hyper 6 years old a hug, "i had fun at school today unnie! i got a star from the teacher" Mina grin "do you wanna play with us unnie?" Momo ask "of course" Jihyo smile letting the two drag her, Sana smile as she watch her sisters drag Jihyo away.

 

I love your passion for cooking,

"wachu making?" Sana ask as she give Jihyo a back hug sniffing Jihyo's perfume, "just some lasagna, i saw this guy make it on youtube yesterday and i wanted to try" Jihyo say and Sana hum. "what do you think?" Jihyo ask as she watch Sana took a bite "its delicious what did you put in this to make it this good?!" Sana's eyes sparkle as she took another bite making Jihyo smile "just my love for you" and Sana blush.

 

I love the way you'd fall asleep so easily even though sometimes it could be annoying,

"Jihyo?" Sana ask "hmm?"  Jihyo hum "do you want to get ice cream tomorrow?" Sana ask "sure" Jihyo say "do you want pizza too? i'm kind of craving for pizzas"  Sana say but got no reply "Jihyo?" Sana ask again but the only replied she got was soft snores coming from the younger girl, Sana look down to see Jihyo asleep, Sana chuckle a little "goodnight Jihyo i love you" Sana peck Jihyo's forehead before joining the younger girl.

 

I love it when you get jealous,

"Sana?" "Eunha?" "oh my gosh i miss you so much!" Sana hug Eunha "where have you been?" Sana ask "i went to America to study i'm sorry i didn't tell you" Eunha pout "its okay!, want to join us?" Sana ask "no thank you, i'm with someone" Eunha say "a date?" Sana whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter