Chapter 2

Officer Jung Yerin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Officer Jung 

YERIN

 

I push my lips into a straight line trying to stop my self from cursing and throwing this flowers that i have in hand.

 

“Oh! There she is” Sowon said as she points at Hwang Eunbi walking ouside the gate. I divert my eves and saw her wearing another hoodie twice larger that her.

 

“Go go go!”Sowon push me out of the car

 

“Hi Ms.Hwang” i wave. She look at me then turn to the other side to walk again so i catched and walk at her side “Oh cm’on i’m just trying to be friendly and maybe asked you out to grab some coffee” i said and scratch my cheeks because i’m not sure in what i’am doing.

 

She stop her tracks and looked me that cause our faces to be inches apart “Stop Following me and i don’t want you to stay this close” she rolled her eyes but my mind is flying due to the papermint scent of her.

I follow her again “Then maybe you can accept the flower” i said and smile. she stop,she look at me and grab the flower harshly ”now leave!” I nodded and walk away she was still there glaring at me so i wink at her.

 

“See around Ms.hwang”i said and throw a flying kiss

 

 

“Good morning Ms.Hwang” i greet her with the smile but she just pass by so i chase  her again “please just accept this coffee” i grab the hem of her hoodie and pout

 

“What do you want..” she stop and look at my uniform “Officer Jung”

 

I just shrugged “nothing, actually i just past by because i grab my coffee but suddently those kindergarden are having a hard time to cross the street so i help them” she didn’t respond but her eyes divert at the coffee cup “Yerin” she mumur mindlessly “Yup thats me Jung Yerin nice to meet you Hwang Eunbi”

 

She sighed and shake her head “Officer Jung i have to go” she walk away so i just watched her from a afar suddently she stop and turn around she raise the coffee and mouthed ‘thank you’ and she rolled her eyes

 

 

It was friday afternoon and when Sowon and i decided to go at the university hoping to know some information about the Hwang stuffs but then an idea pop in Sowons head. So here i’am standing at the Main gate wearing my police uniform while holding a bunch of flower and chocolate.

 

I wear my shades because a lot of students are looking at me. Some are gawking,others are whispering “i’m too gorgeous to handle” i said to my self and laugh. I look around to find my target but when i saw her i creased my forehead the first time that i met her she’s wearing a jacket then the other morning she’s wearing a hoodie and now she wearing another one!

 

She look at me and frown ”What are you Doing here Officer Jung Yerin” her eyes form a lined while she she rested her hands on her y hips “Just want to see you”

 

“You better shut-“

 

“Hi Ms.Hwang” Sowon in and smile

 

“And you what are you doing here” she points at Sowon so the tall woman raise both of her hand “Easy tiger i’m just here to fetch my girlfriend”

 

I look at her in suprise”Girlfriend!?”

 

She scratch her head and her eyes search around “oh there she is” The three of us look at the back and saw a small woman with a bob cut walkingand leaping happily. Sowon grab the woman’s arm and hug her “Babe”

 

“Babe!!” Hwang said in shock “she’s my sister!”

 

I saw how Sowon swallowed and wipe her sweat while the woman beside her freeze up “oh so your the little sister nice to meet you i hear a lot about you but let me borrow your sister bye” she said and just drag the woman out of the place

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter