the first time

Perfect World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s March and everyone trying to cheer up since this is the first day for the new semester to begin. It’s the season when they’re going to meet new people and lose some people. Spring is the season of encounter and separation after all. At least, that’s what Im Nayeon always think of. Every people meet in spring and disappear also in the same season. Im Nayeon, the daughter from the most successful businessman in Seoul. And following her father’s track, Nayeon has set her mind into business ever since she saw how her father is called as the most successful businessman.

 

Inheriting her father’s will, halves of her father’s companies are held by her and that’s something that her father is proud of. Having a daughter like Nayeon is really rare. To be honest to say, Nayeon’s father didn’t ask her to follow him, instead, he wanted Nayeon to live like how a high schooler student would. But Nayeon insisted that it would be okay for her. and she just did it. using her knowledge of business, she managed to lead half of her father’s company and help them to reach the peak of their successful moment which make her become the youngest and richest businesswoman in Seoul.

 

Nayeon sighs. This year is just going to be the same like how the 2 previous years that she’s passed. Boring and there’s no entertainment for her during her school time. except from being selected as the student council president for 2 continuous period. Only that. and since this is her last year here, her duties as student council president will be over once summer vacation is done. So she enter the school’s building, heading toward her class to settle her things down. And after that she’ll leave the class again with her favorite Polaroid camera on her hands. And just like the same routines from the past 729 days, eyes will keep on following her every time she walked pass or even when she’s passing out. It’s always been the same routine. And she knows it’ll stay as the same.

 

“Nayeon-sunbaenim, nice to meet you.” a student bowed at her while she only smile before she left the student. It’s not that she doesn’t want to greet the students back, but she need her time alone for a while. Besides, she’ll greet them back in the entrance ceremony that’ll be starting in the next 30 minutes. She exhaled her breath slowly and walk toward the place that she usually go alone whenever she’s bored. Before she arrived, she decided to take a picture of the cherry blossom that she isn’t fond to. But somehow, today, it managed to catch her attention. the cherry blossom is in their period to bloom and Nayeon thought that it’s very beautiful despite the trouble that it could cause later.

 

And after that she continued her step toward the school garden. The other flower should be in their blooming period too. ah, she can’t wait to see them. She hurries her step with a wide smile on her face. When she arrived, she was surprised that there’s someone else standing there while looking up at the cherry blossom tree. Nayeon could feel her heart beating faster than before. Oh damn. Why is she feeling hot suddenly? Without wasting any time, Nayeon raised her camera and take a picture of the girl. and when the film is out from the camera, Nayeon take it immediately while waiting for the picture to appear. When the picture already appear, Nayeon smiles and decided to approach the girl that still hasn’t realized about Nayeon’s presence.

 

“hey, what’re you doing here?” Nayeon asked which make the girl startled and turn to look at her. and once again Nayeon is stunned by the girl’s beauty. If earlier only from the girl’s back, then now Nayeon is stunned by the girl’s beauty from her front. A pair of greyish round orbs, tall nose, plump lips, her fluffy cheeks and her long violet hair. They stare at each other for a while before the girl realized what they’ve been doing and divert her gaze toward somewhere else.

 

“nothing particular. What about you, Nayeon-sunbaenim?” the girl asked. Nayeon didn’t even surprise if the girl knew her name. well, basically who’s the one that didn’t know about Im Nayeon, the richest and the most successful high schooler student? Not that she’s bragging about that. Beside, Nayeon’s reputation as the student council’s president is also famous. So basically, Nayeon is a freaking famous girl. Nayeon didn’t say anything when the girl beside her asked that. she was thinking about what she should say if she didn’t want to be called as a freak to take someone’s picture without the person knowing about it.

 

“well, since the entrance ceremony will start around the next 20 minutes, I decided to go to this park. It’s March and people know that there’re some flower that only bloom during spring. And the following statement is the reason which take me here.” Nayeon answered honestly. Both Nayeon and the girl fell into silence as they took a seat on a bench nearby. Nayeon never liked to talk first. She needs someone to break the silence over. but oddly today, Nayeon didn’t seem to mind the silence that covering both of them. Instead, she finds some comfort and warmth from it. Nayeon can’t help but to smile over her thought.

 

“we should go toward the hall soon. I’ve already heard the bell.” The other girl said as she stands, breaking the silence as she stepped onto the grass earning some ruffling sound around the air. The girl was ready to go if only Nayeon didn’t grab her hands.

“I’ll take you to the hall. What’s your name?” Nayeon said and asked at the same time with a small smile plastered on her lips.

“Jihyo. Park Jihyo.” The girl answered with a smile. Causing Nayeon to smile too. Both of them left the park together. And true to Nayeon’s statement, she’s taking the girl to the hall.

 

Many students already crowded the outside of the hall. And that reminded Nayeon that most of them are bunch of new students that going to study there for the next period. Nayeon decided to walk the girl toward where the first year’s rows should be at. They enter the hall and Nayeon let Jihyo sit at her seat. Each rows has the assigned name of the students, so it won’t be really difficult to find a seat for the students to sit at.

 

“JIHYO!!!! WHERE”VE YOU BEEN FOR THE ENTIRE 20 MINUTES??” a scream is the first thing that greet both of them when Nayeon lead Jihyo toward her seat. And thanks to that scream, Nayeon and Jihyo became the attention of everyone inside of the hall. Jihyo face palmed while Nayeon only look at Jihyo with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter