One

Paper folding to the moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Hitomi loves is some peace and quiet which the library can provide. Sat there by the window with her face buried between her books.

Her little bubble of serenity was shattered the moment the door opened and noise broke.

Her eyebrow twitching in slight annoyance she looked up from book to look at the sudden disruption of her little blissful moment.

Kim Chaewon.

Of course.

You see, Kim Chaewon is that girl that have bright pink hair that attracts all the attention when she passes by, not that she doesn’t even when she still had her hair brown. Her sweet sweet voice led her to became the new choir club captain. Her exeptional wit and smarts made her the top of her class and she’s even the baseball team’s ace because of her athletism. Kim Chaewon is also kind, understanding and also very very freaking beautiful.

Not that Hitomi lists off Kim Chaewon’s traits. Nope. Definitely not.

If you ask anyone to describe Kim Chaewon in one word, they will probably tell you ‘Perfect’ or ‘Angel’ without hesitation, not that they’re wrong but Hitomi doesn’t like all of that.

Because Chaewon attracts too much attention, meaning she’ll have people following her around wherever she goes.

In other words, Kim Chaewon brings all the noise and unwanted attention with her which Hitomi hated the most.

She sighed as she pulled her book closer to her, closing herself more in her little bubble.

 

Hitomi felt a tap on her shoulder, scrunching her nose she looked up to meet her friend.

“Finally, you’re here. I almost thought that you ditched me.” She flashed a teasing smile.

“Ah, well, Hiichan I’m so so so sorry but I’ll take a rain check. Yu-Yujin finally asked me out to hang out and I can’t say no.”

Hitomi subtly looked behind Minjoo and saw Yujin waiting by the door who gave her a warm smile.

She looked back at her friend “It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize; we both know that you’re dying to spend time with your long-time crush. Go ahead and enjoy!!” Hitomi flashed her brightest smile and gave Minjoo a thumbs up.

“Thanks, Hii, I’ll make it up to you next time.” Minjoo patted her head before scrambling her way to the giant freshman.

She shook her head in disbelief at the sight of her friend being a lovesick fool.

“Looks like we both got ditched huh?” hitomi whipped her head at the sudden voice.

Only to find Kim Chaewon staring straight at her.

Kim freaking Chaewon.

With her soft smile and beautiful eyes.

Hitomi froze. What is she supposed to feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter