NamJin - Cut

JIN EVERYDAY: JIN X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was at the kitchen cooking lunch for the boys as usual. However, today was bit of a quiet day because not everyone was at the dorm. It was only Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook in the house. The rest of the members are back at home, enjoying their vacation with the family. Jungkook was sleeping in his room and Namjoon was getting ready to leave the dorm after lunch. 

Namjoon came out from the room and closed the door, and went to Jin in the kitchen. The older looked serious in front of the hot stove and was sweating a lot due to the heat. Namjoon went behind Jin and hugged him, leaning his chin on Jin's broad shoulder. Jin knew that it was Namjoon and patted the younger on the side of his leg.

"Jungkook is not waking up." Namjoon said to the older. 

"That's okay. It can just be two of us for lunch." Jin said. "We will leave some food in the referigerator for him."

"What's for lunch?" Namjoon asked and peeked through the older's shoulder. "Curry rice?"

"Omelette curry rice." Jin said and turned his head to the side and held the spoon in front of Namjoon. "Do you want to try?"

Namjoon didn't hesitate. Jin looked at the leader with spark in his eyes and Namjoon gave thumbs up as approvement and Jin smiled at him.

"Let me know if you need help with anything." Namjoon gave a soft peck on the older's head and pulled apart from the hug.

"Can you help me setting up the plate? It's only going to be us." Jin said and turned off the stove. He turned to the side to cook side dishes to go with them. "And be careful not to break anything." 

"I will use plastic spoon and plates then." Namjoon said grabbing the plastic utensils from the shelf and grinned at Jin. The older smiled back at him.

Namjoon was about to set up the plates, but was startled back when he heard a yelp from the kitchen; it was Jin.

"Aah!" Jin exclaimed, holding his finger and the knife dropped on the floor with a thud. 

"Jin hyung!" Namjoon set up the utensils on the table and immediately went to the older. "Are you okay?"

"It's just a small cut, so it should be fine." Jin said and wrapped the tissue around his injured finger. Namjoon could see the blood soaking the tissue and Jin's painful expression. "I can just take care of them with the emergency kit."

"I will do it for you." Namjoon said and Jin glanced at the younger with a doubtful expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter