Sick

Sick

Today is a very important day for you. You have a presentation at work and if this is successful then you are more confident in getting that promotion. You've been preparing for weeks, you slept late and skipped some meals. It didn't help that last night while on your way home it suddenly rained and you got wet. Now, you have colds and you're started to have fever.

Immediately, you drank medicine to prevent it from getting worse. You arrived in the office and prepared for the presentation. Fortunately, you were able to present well and answer the questions of your bosses.

As soon as they went out of the conference room, you felt dizzy and you collapsed. Your colleagues immediately went to your side and brought you to the clinic.

You woke up and saw your Junjin, your boyfriend. He was holding your hand, "Why are you here?, you asked. "Dane, called me and told me that you collapsed after your presentation. Ya! You should have rested and called in sick if you are not feeling well" he answered.

You went back to the office and thanked Dane for calling Jinnie. You also went to Mr. Mun's office and he told you to go home and rest for the rest of the day.

You got your phone and called Jinnie, "I'm going down", you said. "Wait for me in front of the office, you don't have to go to the parking lot", he answered.

The drive home was quiet. You know that he is upset with what happened. You started explaining yourself, "Oppa, you know how important the presentation for me right? I really prepared for this and I can't afford to just skip it." You looked at him, waiting for his answer but he didn't answer instead he focused in driving.

In a few minutes, you two arrived in your apartment. You went straight to your room, and you just flopped in your bed. You two didn't talk with each other.

"Wake up, I cooked food for you. Eat, so you can drink medicine already" he said softly. You followed him to your dining table and you ate quietly. It still amuses you how much he improve in cooking. You smiled a little because of what he did. You drank the medicine he prepared beside your porridge.

You sat beside him in the couch, you felt a little sleepy because of the medicine so you decided to lay down on his lap.

He played with your hair, "I'm just worried about you. I don't want you get sick", he said. "I'm sorry for making you worry, it won't happen again. I promise", you answered.

"I love you so much" he whispered in your ear. You smiled and said "I love you too Jinnie Oppa".