Lizkook meets

Idol Love Life (BangPink)

      The Blackpink members went backstage; Jungkook spotted them.
        “Lisa wait up!” Jungkook caught his breath. “I need to ask you something...”
      “Oh Hi Jungkook, What is it?” She glanced at him with confusion.
   “I want your number, I would like to take you on a date.” Jungkook hides his face. 
  “Oh Um”. Lisa starts blushing. “I thought you’d never ask”
     “So Oppa what time should I pick you up.” He laughed jokingly.
   “How about tomorrow afternoon Maknae”. Lisa grinned.
     “Great I can’t wait”. Jungkook looked into Lisa’s eyes and blushed.
   Jimin runs to Jungkook and looks at Lisa.
 “What’s going on,  Jungkook?”
“Nothing I just was admiring Lisa”. Jungkook waved bye to Lisa and returned to his Hyungs.

”mhM.”
   “Jungkook why are you so happy?” Jin looked at him in confusion.
    “I asked Lisa from Black pink out”. Jungkook blushed with embarrassment.
     “Nice!” Rm patted Jungkook’s back.
 
        The next day after the awards

“Jungkoooook it’s your date today”. Rm grinned and woke him up aggressively.
  “Okay okay”. Jungkook looked at Rm. “I’ll let you guys meet the rest of Black pink maybe you’ll find some love in your life.”
    “I’ll die old Jungkook it’s okay. Jungkook laughed. “No but seriously I will”. Rm said dramatically.
    “Alright old man, I’m gonna go pick my date up”.
“Good luck little boy”. Hoeseok grinned. “Make sure to order SPRITE.”
   “Yes Hyung J-Hopeeee”. Jungkook laughed. 

    Jungkook was in a suit, A red suit with roses in his hand. He started his car and GPS and headed to Blackpink’s dorm. He had finally arrived and rung the door bell. Jisoo had picked up.
      “Who are you..?” Jisoo looked like she had seen a ghost. “Why are you here?”.
   “I’m here to pickup Lisa, I’m going on a date with her.” Jungkook blushed with embarrassment.
  Lisa came out of the dorm with a beautiful white short dress.
      “Ready Jungkook?” Lisa smiled with happiness. “I can’t wait!”
     “Y-You look beautiful. Jungkook blushed, Flustered. “W-Well you always look beautiful.”
    Lisa blushed. “You look handsome, Just like a prince!”
   They both laughed feelings flustered. They got into the car and headed to the ice cream shop. A waiter sat them down and asked what they wanted.
    “Wanna share a milkshake Jungkook?” Lisa quickly looked down she was as red as a tomato.
  “Yes, Well take the strawberry milkshake!” Jungkook laughed.
  The rest of the night was laughing and enjoying their time. 
   “I had a great time Lisa, Thank you.”
“No No Thank YOU.” They both chuckled.

    Jungkook lowers his gaze and gets closer to Lisa he leans in and kisses her gently. Lisa returns it back.

   “Bye, Lisaaaaa. He sends a heart, Lisa still shocked but happy.

 

  A few weeks later

“Lisa it’s time BTs met blackpink. Jungkook had a happy face. “Maybe they can find love too”.