What She Feels

Foolish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's 5:30 in the morning and here you are, wrecking the social networking sites despite the fact that you were supposed to be in the army.

With her.

I don't know when, where or how but you were with her...AGAIN.

Is it a throwback or a latest one?

My lips broke into a bitter grin. I don't know how I should feel. Should I feel betrayed? Broken? Crushed? Or just plain numb?

Wait...do I even have a right? Hahahaha...I am so funny right? I know I don't...yet I am still feeling like this.

Three months ago, you called me. I was contented living my peaceful life in Los Angeles when you decided that you wanted me back in Seoul. You said you're ready. You said you already picked your option. You said you choose me.

I was taken aback when I heard that. You do know I am seeing someone. You do know I already threw away the picture of you and me together. You do know I already raised the white flag when you made it clear before that we will never be more than friends...yet in one fine day, you will offer me something I cannot refuse?

Three months ago, you told me we will start over. I will focus on my Korean promotion while waiting for your return. Three months ago, you told me to hang a bit more. You said once you come back to me, you will make me happy.

That's not what I feel right now Oppa.

My heart is now crushed into pieces. What I saw is beyond what my poor heart can take.

It's obvio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter