30 Days To Live

Description

Lee Jeno x Na Jaemin Fan Fiction 

If there's only 30 days left for you to live on this world, what would you do and with whom will you spend your last days

Lee Jeno, who acquired the rare disease called Hanahaki, chose to spend his last 30 days with the person who is the reason of his sickness. 

Did he made the right choice of spending his last days with the love of his life, Na Jaemin? 

On the other hand, Na Jaemin has a special ability of seeing a person's time left before his/her life ends. He only needs to make an eye-contact with the person and he sees it. This ability doesn't include seeing why and how will the person die. 

How will these two people spend their last 30 days together? 

Foreword

" J-jaemin, I like you. "

Jaemin looked at his bestfriend's eyes and numbers flash before them. 

 80:02:06:03:14:09:52

" I'm sorry but I already have Renjun, and I promised to be with him until I die. " 

The numbers flashing before Jeno's eyes started to glitch after hearing Jaemin's words. It went on for a while and Jaemin started to worry for his bestfriend but he didn't let it show. Jeno's eyes blinked and the numbers stopped glitching. Jaemin was then shocked when he looked at the numbers on Jeno's eyes. 

01:00:00:00:00:00

And suddenly, Jeno started coughing badly.