Drabble #2

Unspoken.

“Okay, Let’s go eat?” Sakura invited them after an exhausting morning.

 

“Ah, I can’t come unnie. I’m meeting Yu---” Minjoo told them.

 

“Yujin, yes okay” Sakura continued.

 

Minjoo looked at Sakura, wide-eyed. “How?”

 

“Ah, Yujin, Ahn Yujin is my cousin” she just said. *chuckles* “Just go, I’ll just explain later. I know you miss her, she just arrived yesterday and she told me everything. I was shocked too,but oh well” and cue, Minjoo bid her goodbye to everyone.

 

“Let’s go?” Sakura then looked at everyone.

 

CAFETERIA

 

“Hey, slow down Hyewon, the food won’t go away!” Sakura told Hyewon who kept on eating.

 

“Shh, I need strength!”

 

“Huh? strength for what?” Chaeyeon asked. She looked at Sakura and mouthed *What is she talking about?* which Sakura just shrugged off.

 

Hyewon then inhaled a lot of air. “Kwon Eunbi!” she suddenly called Eunbi.

 

“What?” Eunbi stopped eating and looked at her.

 

“Let’s go out, as in a date. A proper one and I’m not taking a NO as an answer” She said then she immediately stood and went away.

 

They were all were just silent and were processing what just happened. Eunbi for sure was shocked. The silence was broken when Sakura laughed.

 

“Yah~ that was cool!” after having a good laugh. “but I’m betting she’s staring at nowhere somewhere here in the hospital”

 

Somewhere at the hospital, Kang Hyewon is found staring at nowhere, realizing what she just did, but after remembering Eunbi’s look when she was asking her out, she smiled. “She was cute tho”