Final

loving is easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was a quiet morning as jeongyeon strolled through the door. she was content with her job at the small bakery near her university. her roommate, momo, had recommended her to apply when she once again complained about being broke. it paid good enough money and although she had been working for only two weeks now, the old man that ran the bakery treated her like she was his own daughter. and getting free melonpan was always a positive thing. 

she was talking with momo when a bell dinged signaling that someone had walked in. she looked towards the entrance to greet the customer when her words got caught in . there, standing in all her elegancy and glory, stood myoui mina. jeongyeon's crush and apparently a regular customer to the bakery.

"myoui mina, finally you're back! i was starting to think you ditched us for another bakery!" momo scolds playfully. 

mina just laughs as she walks towards the corner of the bakery and pulls out an expensive looking laptop. jeongyeon was still staring at her when momo finally notices jeongyeon's gaze. she smirks and eyes jeongyeon before calling mina over. 

"minaring! come meet the new employee, she makes great coffee and even better melonpan than i could ever make!" momo shouts to the girl.

jeongyeon snaps out of her daze when she hears momo's voice and she only registers what her roommate had said when she sees mina getting up from her seat.

"no! you don't have to! mo, i'm sure she is very busy with her work," jeongyeon weakly protests. but it was too late as mina was already in front of the counter smiling with her gums peaking out and oh my god is it even legal to look that good in the morning. jeongyeon stares at the moles on mina's face when she feels momo elbowing her side harshly. she jumps at the contact and glares at the grinning girl.

"ow! what the hell was that for?!" 

"mina here asked for your name, ," momo says as mina giggles at the bickering pair. "you would've noticed if you weren't too busy admiring her face."

jeongyeon flushes red and mina giggles again and wow it is probably the best thing that jeongyeon has ever heard in her nineteen years of living.

"u-uh, i'm yoo jeongyeon, and i work here." jeongyeon bows to the girl but ends up hitting her head on the counter. she rubs at her head as momo laughs loudly and mina places a hand on her head worriedly,

"oh my god, jeongyeon! are you okay? you didn't have to bow to me!" mina exclaims worriedly as jeongyeon's whole face is still staying red at the touch of mina's hand. jeongyeon tries to think of a way to recover from what's probably the most embarrassing thing to happen to her and ends up saying,

"sorry, i honestly thought you were some type of royalty because you look so pretty and rich," mina blushes and ducks her head shyly. momo snickers and leaves when she sees that jeongyeon can function properly again. mina's face has gone back to its normal color and she looks at the short blonde haired girl.

"nice to meet you, yoo jeongyeon, i'm myoui mina." mina smiles at the girl and jeongyeon scratches the back of her neck nervously, trying to think of something cool and smart to say.

"so uh would you like to order anything?" is what jeongyeon says instead. 

' obviously she wants to order something! why else would she stay this long at the counter?!' jeongyeon scolds herself in her head.

"yes please, i'll get two melonpans and two coffees," jeongyeon looks confusedly at her for a moment before putting the order down. "and maybe your presence at my table?" mina finishes as jeongyeon drops her pencil to the ground. her face turning red once more as she struggles to get words out ,

"y-yeah sure, let me go ask if i can!" jeongyeon winces as she hears her own excitement in her response and hastily flees before embarrassing herself even more. she bumps into momo when she's about to enter their boss' office.

"oh! princess mina, what can i get your beautiful face today?" momo bows dramatically and jeongyeon smacks the back of her head. momo yelps before giggling and skipping back to the front counter.

momo sees mina waiting at the counter and walks over,

"little mitang finally makes a move on the 'pretty photographer major who has nice hair,' who would've thought?" momo sighs dramatically as she stands in front of her best friend. mina huffs and rolls her eyes at the girl,

"thank you momoring for recommending her this job so i can have a reason to talk w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter