1/1

i love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie."

 

His voice was sharp and almost as cold as the snow slowly drowning the scenery. Taking my right arm to his side he started to pull me away even though I tried my hardest not to let him do so.

 

"Stop being stubborn and go back  home."

 

He continued to pull me, dragging me to his car that was parked nearby a coffeshop. Tears started to form down my eyes as a vivid memory came to mind, making my body feel numb with only the throbbing of my chest to signify that I was still alive.

 

"Let's go home." He opened the car with my arm still held by him securely, and that's when I felt it. The bubbling anger I've tried to bottle inside slowly oozing out of my thin lips.

 

"Who'd want to go back home Kim Taehyung?!" I screamed my lungs out  pulling my strangled arm over so desperately.

 

People around us started to wonder what was happening but I couldn't care less. I was more than embarrassed to find my fiancé introducing another girl to his family as his wife, how much embarrassment could I get that's worse than that?

 

"Get in the car Jen." He glared ar me when he noticed the numerous people in the scene. "Let's talk at home"

 

I shook my head pressured in trying to pull my arm away and run off away from him.

"There's nothing to talk about. You made very clear who I was in your life when you chose to lie about our relationship Tae and that's it. I don't need your explanation, just let me go then we both can just forget about eachother."

 

Taehyung was silent at first and I almost felt his grip on me loosening up as he stared at my tearstained face.

 

"Please Tae, I know my worth now don't try to change it. I'm content with what I heard awhile ago. " She smiles sadly and that's when I was able to fully escapee his hold. "I guess I was just shock that the man who I gave up almost everything for would lie as well. Despicable."

 

"You don't know what your saying Jennie." His deep manly voice echoed back.

 

He tried to move towards me, but I stepped back, putting a safe distant to protect mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter