Prologue

Like Before (Dati)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years. It’s been 10 years ever since i have left Seoul.

The memories I have back then of Seoul is very different from what it is now. But i only have one goal in mind, and it is to find HER.

I always wondered what she would be doing now. How is she? Is she seeing someone as of now? Does she still remember me? Does she remember what we promised to each other 10 years ago? All of those questions have plague my mind ever since i made the decision to come back here where everything started and where i learned what love was.

“Miss Jung!” A voice shouted. I turned my head to where the voice was coming from and found a middle-aged man waving his arm frantically.

I smiled at him and made my way while dragging my luggages with me.

“Mr. Hong!” I greeted the middle-aged man. He smiled at me and welcomed me while taking my luggages and putting them in the trunk of the car.

After putting all my luggages in the trunk, i made my way to the rear passenger seat while Mr. Hong made his way to the driver’s seat. The way to my house was filled with catching up and Mr. Hong pointing out all the new buildings and attraction that have been built during the time i was away. So many thing have changed yet it all felt familiar at the same time.

“Mr. Hong, i need to ask you something.” I asked as i was gazing out the window. “What is it Miss?” Mr. Hong replied as he kept his eyes on the road.

“Do they still live there?” I asked timid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter