one.

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she sat on the cold porcelain seat, she felt a heavy weight press against her chest. The dizziness was gaining on her, which left her with a fuzzy feeling in her tummy. She was under the impression that everything in her life was about to change and that was extremely gut retching to her. All she wanted was to crawl back under the blankets of her bed, hiding from all the scary things that she was currently facing. She was only eighteen years old and she was pretty sure that what was happening to her was not a situation a normal teenager should go through. She wanted to erase all her memories and start from scratch, but when she saw the little plus symbol on the white and pink stick she was holding in her trembling right hand, she knew it was too late.

She pressed her palm against her quivering bottom lip, eyebrows furrowed as she desperately tried to cover the sob that was begging to be released from her body.

This was bad. Really bad.

Her rushed thoughts all disappeared at once as she heard a knock on the door, mind freezing in horror. She had no idea what to do and letting her three weeks girlfriend inside did not seem like an option at the moment.

‘’Jen? Are you alright in there? It’s been forever.’’ Asked a voice filled with concern.

The brunette rushed to get to her feet, throwing the test in the garbage and covering it with scrunched up toilet paper. She rubbed her tears away with the sleeves of her oversized pastel blue sweater, pulling her hair back with a colorful headband. The rim of her brown eyes were still a bright shade of red, but she figured it would be easy to come up with some sort of excuse. She took a deep breath before getting to the door, turning the knob to reveal her ghost pale face.

The girl on the other side frowned at the image, getting a little closer and grabbing the older girl’s hand.

‘’You’ve been crying. What’s wrong?’’ She starred at her with her piercing hazel eyes, which only made Jennie’s heart sink. It was as if she could see right through her soul.

Chaeyoung had been her crush for as long as she could remember. The first time she had seen her back in high school, on the auditorium stage playing the main part of her very own version of the Grease musical, Jennie’s heart had blown up. She had been pretty sure it was what love at first sight was supposed to feel like. It had taken her a whole year before getting the courage to approach her and nearly three before confessing her feelings, which were miraculously mutual.

Now that they were finally together, Jennie had imagined their lives as the perfect little fairy tale. Sadly, it was now turning more into a ing dramatic show.

‘’Have you been feeling n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter