It’s been so long

It’s been so long
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a long time it’s good to see you

What should I say? I had so much to say

But all the things that lingered around my mouth

Won’t come out like I thought.

 

Seeing you again, this close, still feels like a damn dream. But... Weren’t you always just a dream to me, Sica? Sooyoung chuckled bitterly.

 

That shy smile, still melts my heart. That cold stare, can still give me butterflies. That pout you had on your face when the person you’re now talking to seemed to bore the hell out of you, is still for me the most adorable thing in the world.

 

Your eyes started wandering around the hall as you got uninterested with the conversations you and your colleagues are having on your table. 

 

I see. You’re still with him. Sooyoung sadly smiled as she saw the guy that just arrived on Jessica’s table. Jessica smiled as the guy leaned down and kissed her cheek as a greeting.

 

You’re happy to see him. Huh? Would you be that happy once you see me here? Sooyoung scoffed as she gulped down the glass of champagne on her hand. I feel like drowning myself with this tonight. 

 

Finally, your eyes met mine. You looked shocked for a second but your expression turned into something more unreadable, it seems like you’re searching something in my eyes but all I gave you is a faint smile. You’re the first one to give up on our little staring game and brought back your attention on your table.

 

It’s been a long time. Your smiling face, your playful

expressions. The familiar images, the vague memories

It’s been such a long time. They are all old stories,

Although it seems like yesterday for me.

 

For the rest of the night, you tried ignoring my existence. However you’re too obvious. I know you too well Jessica. You became so stiff and seemed to be so cautious on bumping with me in this event.

 

While I was approaching the buffet table to get some snacks a person who I assumed is a reporter based on the recording device she’s holding suddenly came up to me.

 

“Sooyoung shi, it’s so good to see you here. Everyone was surprised to see you and Jessica in one event after her departure from the group. Have you already interacted with her tonight? Could we take a picture of you two together?” Some of the other reporters suddenly gathered on me and started bombarding me with questions.

 

“I am sorry I don’t think this is the right time and place for that.” Sooyoung bowed her head to the reporters but before she can even escape them..

 

“Jessica Shi!!” One reporter exclaimed. I immediately my back to see you passing by behind us and seemed to be unaware of our little commotion.

 

The reporter got your attention and you were taken aback to see me being cornered by these reporters. I can see you hesitating to approach us but eventually gave in and slowly approached my side. You bowed a little to the reporters. 

 

I held up my own breath as I smell your old perfume. 

 

Don’t be too close Sica.. I might just grab your hand right now and just run away from here.

 

“Jessica and Sooyoung Shi, could we take a picture of you two together? Sones would be totally happy with this.” A reporter excitedly asked as he started aiming up his camera.

 

“I am sorry but this is a private event-“

 

“No. It’s ok.” You cutted me off and that made my eyes bulged as I looked back at you. I tried reading you, but you are totally a pro when it comes to this. Hiding your own damn feelings. And I hate you for that.

 

You smiled to the camera. Givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter