world stop, carry on

boxed in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: fluffy me = fluffy saida~ lesssss get it ! 

 

sorry for mistakes~ i wrote this all just now! 

 

• 

 

“You told me you were going to grab a coffee and in the middle of my bath i get a call saying that you’re being hit on by the havana girl?”

 

Sana asked as she exited from the bathtub and wrapped her body up in a towel. It was misty and a little suffocating in the bathroom but Dahyun didn’t mind because Sana smelled like fresh pineapple and coconut from the hotel freebies. 

 

Dahyun gave an apologetic smile knowing that Sana was probably worried and irritated about the photos that were blowing around on sns and extended her arm until it wrapped around the back of Sana’s nape. 

 

The younger was trying to pull a move Sana knew all too well. 

 

When Dahyun wants to be forgiven, she does this irresistible thing where she’ll lock Sana in by the neck and forbid the older to stray away from her eyes. 

 

it’s almost too easy, sana always gave into dahyun. that much was a given. 

 

dahyun was a little shocked how quick the buzz got around about her having a little chat with camila from the states. 

 

dahyun swore she just came for her coffee she ordered through the app and camila just so happened to recognize her from the filming not even 2 hours ago. 

 

camila gave her a hug as a greeting and the next thing she knew, dahyun heard camera shutters and lights flashing. 

 

camila pulled away and smiled at the younger. 

 

“it’s very nice to see you again.” 

 

dahyun replied with a charming smile, “thank you. fly back safely~”

 

camila smiles as she grabbed her coffee from the counter and left the premise. 

 

Dahyun couldn’t wait to go home and explain all of this to her older, jealous girlfriend. 

 

“Sana, I promise you. Those pictures aren’t what they look like. Do you trust me?”

 

Slowly, Dahyun averted her attention from Sana’s eyes to her lips. And a split second later she took notice how Sana’s throat bobbed, acknowledging the older’s nervousness. 

 

Maybe she shouldn’t be standing so close to Sana and breathe so closely to her lips like this. 

 

“Y-Yes. Without a doubt, Dahyun-ah.”

 

Dahyun doesn’t show an ounce of interest in any other woman but herself, Sana knew this.

 

Being a little brat sometimes kept the relationship a little lively. 

 

Sana watched as Dahyun’s teeth unconsciously grazed her own bottom lips before seeing how her eyes landed square onto Sana’s lips. 

 

“Good. I don’t want a misunderstanding to pull us away from-“  

 

Dahyun dropped one of her hands from Sana’s neck and untangled Sana’s fitted towel around her bust, letting it slowly fall with the help of gravity.    

 

“-having a good night from my girlfriend.”  

 

Dahyun latched onto Sana’s neck so eagerly that the latter didn’t have time to process what she did. 

 

Sana backed up against the marble countertops of the sink as Dahyun’s warm, small hands roam her body, trying to caress and feel every centimeter of her body. 

 

“Da-Dahyun. We have a radio show t-tomorrow. Be careful.”

 

Sana knew her girlf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter