All Again

All Again

[SinRin]


SinB is sitting while looking outside the window. A tear fell down from her eye but she immediately wipe it off.

The memories are still fresh from her mind. She know this is the end but she still hope she can do to change what happened.

SinB holds her chest because it feels like an invisible knife is twisting inside her heart.

It hurts so ing much.

She's gone. I need to move on.

SinB tried to walk and go to the kitchen but as she opened the door she saw two silhouettes dancing around.

She remember every kiss. She remember those breathless moments with Yerin. SinB feels like she's frozen in time with the girl who stole her heart.

SinB follow the two silhouettes who are still dancing. They go to the living room.

SinB remember when Yerin ask her to dance at the living room. She laughs when she remember that she almost trip but thankfully Yerin held her close.

SinB's knees gave up and all the tears she's holding falls down like the November rain.

This is such a tragedy...

She cry until she can no longer feel her heart.

Yewon walks inside the house because SinB is not answering her phone and she's scared her friend might do something stupid.

As she look around the living room, she saw SinB laying near the couch. Yewon quickly go to the side of her friend,

"SinB? SinB! Wake up!" she lifted her head and checking if there's any wound.

SinB groaned and put her arms on her face, "Why are you here?"

Yewon hugged SinB, "Idiot."

SinB did not move nor said anything and let Yewon hug her. Since that day, she decided to stay away for awhile to her friends. She don't want her friends to see her state right now.

Hopeless and weak.

"Yewon, it still hurts."

"I know."

"I love her."

"I know."

"Why did she do it?"

"I don't know."

SinB bitterly laugh. She pulls out from the hug and stood up, looking around. The house looks so empty and dull just like her.

"It's my fault, Yewon. If only I notice it earlier, maybe I did something to help her
To stop her."

Yewon just hug her legs, did not talk and listen to her friend. She know she can't do anything to ease SinB's pain right now.

SinB walks in circle, "Yerin said she love me. She said she will not leave me. She kiss me on my lips. Her lips. Her lips that told me I should not be scared on the dark since she will always be beside me. I can still feel her touch. Every single night, i tried to sleep but I am scared because even in my dreams, I see her. And I am scared of myself because I just wanted to sleep forever if it is the only way to see her and feel her again. Yewon, why? Why did this happened?"

Yewon stared at her friend, with the saddest look in her eyes she asked,

"Did you regret loving her?"


SinB stopped for a moment, stared at a distance. She looks like she remembered something because her eyes sparkles.

"SinB, no matter what we do, we cannot change the past. But I know for all the time you spend with Yerin, for all the moment she spend loving you, those kisses and hugs that you shared with each other. We don't know why Yerin did it but I know, she have a reason. We may never know what is that damn reason but Yerin left something beautiful inside your heart. Yerin made you happy, she made you feel special and now, she is making you feel pain.

So, I am asking you, did you regret loving her?"

SinB finally look at Yewon and stared at her with that melancholic eyes.









"No. But if I can get the chance, I would do it all again."



-Mr. JN