Roommate Shock

Roommate Shock

“Oppa! I’m going to buy some groceries. Do you want anything from the store?”, you asked Kangin, your roommate, while you put on your shoes.

 

He was munching on some biscuits at the dining table. Without looking up from his phone, he replied with his mouth full “Get me a chocolate bar and an energy drink.”

 

“Alright. I’ll be back in an hour or so.”, you said as you shut the apartment door.

 

You made your way to the bus stop. The wind was extra breezy that day. You looked up only to realize that the sky that was once blue and bright had turn grey and dark. Arriving at the bus stop, you realize that you didn’t bring your wallet. Letting out a big sigh, you walk back to the apartment questioning why are you so forgetful.

 

Climbing up the stairs to your apartment, it started raining heavily. “Thank god I’m already back here. Sheesh.”

 

You open the apartment door, flabbergasted to see Kangin’s running back into his room. 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!”, you exclaimed yet blushed at the sight.

 

“SHUT UP. YOU SAW NOTHING!”, Kangin shouted back at you from inside his room.  “You said you would be back in an hour!”

 

“I forgot my wallet and I need an umbrella too. It’s raining.”, you explained while searching for your wallet in your room.

 

Kangin came out of his room, now fully clothed. Pretending nothing happened, he went to the couch to get his phone.

 

“So you always walk around when I’m not at home, huh?”, you joked.

 

“Hey hey. I know you enjoyed the view. Don’t get too excited now.”, he joked back. Now you’re more embarrassed than he was. Hiding your red face, you quickly head out the door.

 

“Next time tell me when you’re coming back! Maybe I’ll prepare for you a y show!”, he shouted from inside the apartment.