~001~

459AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For years and years, human kind had continued to poison themselves and their planet. Their corrupted way of life had nearly brought about the extinction of their species, the females of the species specifically were becoming more and more rare.And, with less women, the population was steadily decreasing at an alarming rate.

This was when what was known as The Rise happened. It was a turning point for the supernatural. The creatures of story tales and myths finally outnumbering the amount of humans, took their opportunity to rise to power. And, after the initial shock, the supernaturals ran the world, restoring it to it's once thriving community.

Almost half a century later and soon the world started to return to it's prime, the forests briming with wildlife, the oceans cleaner, and the sky clearing up.  A pack of Werewolves, larger than the recorded data had taken over most of the genepool. This was in thanks to one specific thing that the omega wolves had that no other species had access to. These wolves were able to produce offspring, due to years of production with in the omega blood stream, it allowed them to carry and produce children. This meant even the male omegas were able to become impregnated. Though rare and extremely risky, men were able to bare children  After the original pack leaders, a true alpha and a true omega, the first fated pair, gave birth to two omega children and then finally another true alpha, the succession of leadership had paired two true alphas in order to make a third, the riskiest of births in wolves for both the mother and child, together.

Many children grew up without the mother that had given birth to them. Every once in a while, two true alphas created an omega with eyes as blue as the sea, showing not only their status as a wolf but their weakness in general.

~~~

Since he could remember, Byun Baekhyun was not like other kids. He knew that for sure.  With only being told that his mother died after giving birth to him and that his father hadn’t wanted him, Baekhyun had grown up in a home that never truly wanted the blue eyed boy.

For the first few years of his life, he questioned why he was treated the way he was. Delicately at first, but as each uncelebrated birthday came and passed, the treatment was harsher and much more cruel. School only brought another twist on his treatment. In a sea of browns and ambers, his light eyes stood out. If he didn’t learn quickly how to hide, Baekhyun knew that school would’ve been much worse. He never understood the value that his eyes held.. Not until he met that tall boy.

With a ballad ringing through his headphones, Baekhyun at the ripe age of ten walked past his regular group of tormentors without the slightest clue. When one of the boys took a fis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter