At the balcony

Balcony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh escaped out of his lips as his eyes roamed around the four sides of his room. Kangjoon couldn’t take it anymore. He missed her, the girl who made him the new person he was today. Before, he was Seo Kangjoon the quiet kid who only had few friends but now, he is Seo Kangjoon the lead guitarist of an up-and-coming band called Btrax. Then he remembered the day he met her, she was just sitting at the balcony of her room while he was strumming his guitar. She was his new neighbor that time and her name was Choi Sooyoung or as Kangjoon called her, Soo.

 

-Flashback-

 

An eighteen year old Seo Kangjoon just got home from school and quickly went to his room to relax by strumming his guitar when his eyes fell upon the girl across from his balcony. He slowly went to his balcony with a guitar in his hand while staring at the pale beautiful girl who was reading a book on her balcony. She was like a fragile figurine that will break when you touch it.

 

He couldn’t take his eyes off of her and it was like love at first for him.

 

Kangjoon smiled to himself and sat down on a chair, he then began strumming his guitar. He started to sing one of his self-composed songs and the girl suddenly looked up from her book and watched him sing.

 

A smile formed on the girl’s lips while watching Kangjoon, he had an amazing voice.

 

After he was done singing, the girl clapped her hands and smiled at him.

 

A shade of pink grew on Jonghyun’s cheeks; it was the very first time that he performed in front of someone. He never sang in public – he had a terrible stage fright.

 

“That was wonderful,” The girl remarked, smiling at him.

 

Kangjoon smiled, “Thanks. I actually wrote the song,”

 

“Really? I think it’s amazing. I never had a talent when it comes to music,” The girl said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter