Winter

Winter🌨⛄
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frost grew over the windows even as the duvet kept him warm. Baekhyun watched the ice-crystals grow for a while, allowing his brain to be empty, content to exist and be. The morning would bring the beauty of the ice for sure, that crunch under boot and the bold greeting cold air brings. Yet between now and watching his breaths rise as new white-puffed clouds there will be a very cold night. The kind that only stops at the doors of the well-made houses.
The snow outside glistening under the moonlight and he can see it through his window. It's so cold and somehow this reminds him of Sehun.

 ' Hyung, advice is like the snow. The softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon and the deeper it sinks into the mind ' Sehun says on autumn, when both of them holding their shopping bags and walk slowly across the street to their shared apartment. The latter nodding, not interested to add any potion that later might welcoming few light arguments and fight.

Baekhyun loves autumn. He get to know his lover back then in autumn, when he's sitting in his apartment, on his freshly cleaned sheets, with pumpkin candles burning, and an old book that’s new to him in his hands. It’s just warm enough that he can leave the window open, and as he read, a breeze of crisp air flows through, and pushes the pages forward. Sehun was wearing warm socks and a big sweater, and he's in the kitchen waiting for something to be done in the oven, something he'd made for someone to come share with him, apparently Baekhyun. Someone with whom he'd like to analogize his relationship to blooming like spring, but Baekhyun know it’s more accurately that they're settling into each other’s warmth he embrace this change, just like you do autumn. 

It's so cold tonight, he thought as he smile warmly through his window, watching frost fall one by one and sometimes it's tickle his nose that he'd peak outside and it's redden, like strawberry. The clock stop ticking, and he turn to the wall, glancing with his soft gaze until he heard his front door being opened and close in a deep slow motion. He must be cold, he said deep inside of his chest and somehow he glad they have a wardrobe full of long coat and comfy sweater.

Soon, when a pair of cold hands sneak to his waist, wrapping it around his small body, he can't help but to close his eyes and sigh in content.

' I'm back ' The man behind him burying his face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his sweet scent that somehow he wonder why tonight he smell like a rose and a bit tulip, dizzying but addicting at the same time. Sehun loves his smell, especially when it's winter. He resembles a puppy and sometimes smells the most like cherry and strawberry and he thinks it's adorable. 

' Took you long enough ' Baekhyun turn to face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter