Girlfriend (Elly x Lucy)

Weki Meki's Oneshot Collection Story


Yoojung keep looking between her unnie and her maknae.

"Something is fishy here...", she look at them again with a suspicious look. 

"What are you looking at?" Doyeon asked and lay shamelessly on Yoojung's laps. 

" Do you see any different thing happened between Elly unnie and Lucy?"

" What do you mean?" she look at her unnie and maknae too.

" I don't see any different there,"

" Something is not right, i know it,"

"Geez, stop meddling into somebody life, will ya?"

"I'm not okay, and why did you lay on my laps, did i allowed you?"

"Why would i need to ask you a permission for laying on my girlfriend's laps?"

Yoojung blush. " Tsk, stop with that,"

Doyeon giggled. " What do you actually see there? What kind of different you see there?"

" It's kind of when we are start dating,"

" Heol...are you trying to say that Elly unnie and Lucy is dating?"

"Shush, can you lower your voice, they might heard it,"

"Nah..don't worry, they don't even see us here,"

Yoojung raised her right eyebrow.

" Can you see them are busy staring at each other?"

Yoojung look at them and yes, they are looking at each other.

"Oh my god, i can't believe this,"

Lucy look at her unnie and smile.


"Let's talk somewhere else," Elly said and get up. Lucy get up too and follow her unnie.

 

Elly sit on her own bed with Lucy sitting next to her. “Lucy, why did you do that in front of our members? “

“Do what?”, do not understand what her unnie trying to said.

“During the relay dance, you touch my cheek,”

“ So what? It’s just a cheek,”

“ That was our last attempt to do the it, what if I made mistake?”

“ But you didn’t right?”

Elly sigh. “ I know you gonna said that, there is no point talking this with you,” get up and trying leave the room.

But, Lucy pull her by her arm and make Elly to sit on her laps. 
“ Just say it that you like it, I know you want me to do Yoojung’s unnie part right?”

“No,”Elly  look away.

“ Eventhough you turn away your face, I still can see that you’re blushing there unnie ,”. Lucy smile and hug her unnie by the waist.

" I need to take a drink, i'm thirsty ," 

" So sudden?" Lucy said and letting go her hug. Elly quickly leave that room while Lucy just 
smirking.

Elly head to the outside of their room which mean kitchen is there too and grab a glass. She open the fridge to take a bottle of water. Then, she pour into to the glass. Elly drink the water in one go. 

Elly still can feel that she is still blushing. She put down the glass and hold her face. 

"Damn..you are so red there," Suyeon said, as she trying to get a snack from the cabinet. 

"Am I? Oh gosh..so embarrassing," 

"Why?" Suyeon open the snack and eat it happily. 

"You know right that i got a crush on Lucy?" 

"Yeah...so?"

" i embarrassed myself in front of her," 

" Is that so?" 

"Yeah," 

"Oh okay, gotta go now," 

" you should at least help me what to do next," 

" Idk, go ask Yoojung and Doyeon," 

"Geez, you are really useless when it come to love," 

" Whatever," Suyeon leave Elly alone in the kitchen.

"What should i do now?" asking herself.

Lucy is still in the room, she can't stop smiling.
"Should i just confess to her?"

She get up and head to the outside but Soyeon open the door from the outside room. 

" Unnie,"

"Oh Lucy, do you wanna join me, Yoojung and Doyeon going outside? To the convenient store,"

" Ah no, i'm lazy and tired,"

" okay, remember we have practice on 4pm, the other already go there, we will go together after we come back from the store , " Suyeon said and grab her wallet then leave that room. 

The three of them leave and now there only Elly and Lucy. 

Lucy go outside and see Elly is sitting down there, playing with her phone. 

Lucy approached her. Elly look up when she feel someone is approaching her. 

" L-lucy," Elly give out a shy smile. 

" What are you doing?" sitting next to her unnie.

" Oh nothing, i'm just playing with my phone," 

Lucy nod and trying to thinking whether she will confess now or later. 

But before she can utter a word Elly start talking. 

" Lucy, i don't know if this good or not, you're the maknae of the our group, you're still young, but you know, I like you, i like you more than a member in our group, what i'm trying to say is i love you as more than a member in our group, i love you so much, " Elly quickly getting up after she done with her talk and rush to the big room. 

Lucy smile widely when she heard it. 

" Elly unnie like me and i like her too, "

Lucy get up and head to the big room. 

" Unnie, I like you too, more than just a member of this group, I start having this feeling toward you when we debut, I found out that i really love you, even tho you're our weird unnie, i still love the ways you're, " Lucy confess her feeling towards Elly. 

Elly turn her body to face Lucy, she is currently laying. " A-are you sure about that?" 

Lucy nod, " Yeah, i'm really sure about that, "

Elly smile and slowly sit up. Lucy sit next her again. 

" Then, do you wanna be my girlfriend? "

Lucy nod and hug her unnie." Yes unnie," 

Elly hug her new girlfriend too. After hugging for a while, they both loosen the hug. 

They both look at each other while smiling. Elly slowly put her hand on Lucy's cheek. Lucy start being nervous, like she can predicted what gonna happen later. 

Elly smile softly before slowly closing the gap between them. Lucy quickly shut her eyes and try to be calm. 

Lucy can feel something so soft on her lips and she know Elly already put her lips on her. 

Elly slowly moving her lips then Lucy follow along. They kiss slowly and Lucy put her hand on Elly's waist as she try to pull her unnie more closer to her. 

They both pull away and put their foreheads together. 


" I love you," 

" I love you more," 

They both smile. 

Suddenly, a thud sound can be heard and they both look at the door as the sound is coming from the door. 

Their leader and the 99' liner just smile to them. 

Suyeon get up and cooly say, " If you guys done with your thing, please get ready, we have a practice, " she drag the other to go outside with her. 

"They must saw us kissing," 

" Yeah, i'm pretty sure about that," Elly said and pat Lucy's head then she get up and getting ready for the practice. 

" But don't worry about it, i have saw them kissing before," 

Lucy getting ready too. " Now i know why the other members love to kissing, "

Elly look at Lucy," What?" 

" I have saw Suyeon unnie and Lua unnie kissed before," 

" Really?" 

Lucy nod. "Yeah..they kissed in the practice room before, and Yoojung unnie with Doyeon unnie in their own room," 

" How about Rina and Sei?" Elly getting curious about the two other in maknae line.

" Well, I never saw them kiss on the lips but they always give a kiss on cheek, and i actually have kissed you before on the lips, " Lucy smirk. 

" What? " Elly turn her body to Lucy. 

" When did you do it?" 

" There is one night where everyone are sleeping, I woke up from my sleep because i felt thirsty so after getting a glass of water, i come to the room again, I saw you're so cute that night and i sit next to you, i try to disturb your sleep but you move and trap me by holding my head, our face is so close so..."

" You kissed me? "

Lucy nod and grinned." Sorry unnie, "

" I thought it was a dream? So i do kissed her? " Elly start blushing again. 

" Unnie, are you okay? "

" Lucy.. I actually half asleep that night, i thought i was dreaming because i saw you smiling towards me, so i grab your head and kissed you, but i never thought that you'll kissed me first, "

Suyeon peep from the door, " Are you guys don't finish yet?" 

They both look and their leader." We done, " the get their items and head out. 

" We will talk about this again later, ". Elly said, her face still blushing. 

Lucy just chuckle when she saw her unnie is still blushing. 

In the practice room. 

Lucy tell Lua about it. 

"Are you not gonna tell her that you stole a kiss from her every night?" Lua asked. 

Lucy shake her head. 

" Nah...," watching her girlfriend playing around with Yoojung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the first oneshot, how is it? I hope you guys enjoy the story... Sorry for the poor grammar.. Any grammatical errors is mine.. 

-peace out​-

-sharkkid00 > MeHe20 -