Start.

Interview

"Jang Wonyoung ssi, are you happy?" The interviewer asked her.

Am I happy? Hmmm.

"Very much" she said with a big smile

"May I ask you, what's happiness to you?" She was asked again.

Happiness, huh?

There's only one thing that comes to mind for her, and it's a who. So who is it?

Kim Chaewon, her long time girlfriend.

Chaewon is happiness for her, without her, her world wouldn't be filled with any color at all.

Chaewon was just her crush in high school . How'd they met? Oh ho, easy and embarassing for Wonyoung, her bestfriend, Yujin would always everytime Chaewon's close. Well, how does Yujin do it? Yujin's in relationship with Chaewon's bestfriend, Minjoo. Lucky for Wonyoung, isn't it?

And, Chaewon wasn't really dense. You know what people say, "the more people tease you with someone, the more chance feelings would be involved". Maybe that's what happened with her.

She asked Wonyoung out one day. This shocked Wonyoung, never she did imagine that Chaewon would even ask her out. Well, I mean, Chaewon's a mysterious girl and that's why Wonyoung got a crush on her. The only people she talks to would be people she's close to and they're few.

So she agreed, who let that kind of oppurtunity pass anyway. That's the very first time she saw Chaewon smile. Wonyoung just kind of stared at her, and Chaewon might have noticed it.

"Why?"

"You smiled" she replied.

Chaewon shrugged but she smiled again. "I guess you're lucky"

"Oh my God" she covered , she was a bit excited there. "I'm sorry!"

Chaewon was then laughing. "You're fun Wonyoung, can't wait for Saturday to come"

"Uh" Wonyoung didn't know what to say.

"Pfft, you're cute" Chaewon said which made Wonyoung blush. "Anyway, as much as I want to talk to you, I still have my classes, so Wonyoung, see you later"

She just watched Chaewon walk away from her.

"Ehem" someone cleared .

"Someone got a date~~" Yujin saw everything.

"Yah~ stop!" She was red.

She then heard Minjoo's voice, she saw her shaking her head. "Kim Chaewon, you crazy . I can't believe she really did that. I thought she was joking when she told me she'll ask you out. I even warned her that she needs to stop if she was just playing, but knowing her, playing with someone's feelings isn't her sooo..."

She looked at Wonyoung and said. "Thank you, Wonyoung-ah"

"Eh?"

"Nothing, I just want to thank you for bringing out Chaewon's personality I haven't seen before, I can tell she's happy nowadays, I can tell it's because of you"

Minjoo and Yunjin was just staring at her and then she just smiled.

"I guess, I really am lucky" she said.


"Happiness? That's easy, Happiness for me is Kim Chaewon" she confidently said.

The interviewer smiled. Everyone in the industry knows about them anyway.

The interviewer cooed. "Ah, how is it? Having Kim Chaewon-ssi as a girlfriend?"

Wonyoung again smiled "She's the sweetest! She does this small things that still make my heart flutter everytime" she replied.

On their first monthsary as a couple, Chaewon took her out on a date. It's just simple, she just took her on a beach and they were just there waiting for the sunset. Wonyoung's head was on Chaewon's shoulder and their fingers are intertwined.
Wonyoung's view was then blocked by something.

"What is it?" She jolted up.

Chaewon just gave it to her. It was a letter.

"Read it when we go home" she said.

Wonyoung was smiling widely that time, It made Chaewon smile too.

"Thank you, I love you so much!" She hugged Chaewon.

Chaewon then gave her a kiss. "I love you too"

Since then, Chaewon would always give her letters.


"That's very cute!" The interviewer said.

"I know right?" And then she looked at the camera and said "But, sorry guys. She's mine" the staff laughed at what she said.

"Oh how territorial, so who's the jealous type? Is it you or her?. It's you right?"

Wonyoung giggled. "Amazingly, it's her"

"Really? I can't imagine" the interviewer said.

"Well, Everytime I got kiss scenes, she demands kisses too, and It should be more it or she would be grumpy the whole day"

Both of them were watching Wonyoung's drama when suddenly a kiss scene appeared.

"Oh yeah?" Chaewon's eyebrow was then raised.

Wonyoung wanted to laugh at how Chaewon was acting. She expected this to happen. So she can't contain her laughter anymore, so she laughed.

"You're laughing huh?"

"Sorry, I still really can't believe how you get this jealous!"

She then just found herself being pinned down, Chaewon was kissing her like there's no tomorrow.

Wonyoung was dumbfounded at what just happened. So she was looking at Chaewon wide-eyed.

"No one can ever kiss you more than I do, is that clear?"

Wonyoung was dazed and she slowly nodded her head which made Chaewon smile.

"Good, now let's resume!"

She then kissed Wonyoung again.


"Really?!"

She then laughed again, "Yes and I don't mind it at all"

The topic then went to her upcoming movie, she then startes to promote here and there.The director then signalled the interviewer that it's almost time.

"So, sadly, it's almost time. We would have loved to hear more. Jang Wonyoung-ssi. Thank you very much for you time!"

"No, thank you for having me!" She replied.


They then wrapped up and she then bid her goodbye to the whole staff.


As she arrived home, a pair of hands hugged her from the back.

"How'd you sneak up on me again anyway?" She asked intertwining their fingers.

Chaewon tightened the hug. "It's a skill"

Wonyoung chuckled. "What a very nice skill you have there, babe"

Chaewon then let her turn around to face her. "Hello baby, I heard you talked about me on tv a lot again"

"It's just something I love to do"

"What?"

"Brag you to the world"

Chaewon couldn't resist it anymore, she pulled Wonyoung closer and kissed her. She held her by the waist and Wonyoung was Chaewon's hair. Chaewon then gave Wonyoung little kisses.

"I love you"

"Now, let's go sleep. I know you're tired" Chaewon told Wonyoung.

As soon as they went to bed, they cuddled up. And as soon as Chaewon started to Wonyoung's hair, she fell asleep.

"Goodnight, baby" Chaewon then kissed Wonyoung's forehead.